Police state USA: SWAT raid, puppy killed, for unpaid utility bill

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you just finding out that Bobby Jo is here primarily to be obnoxious?

Yeah, we have @Willie T, @Phoneman777, @Enoch111, and a NUMBER of obnoxious people on this Forum. The only difference is that some people whine and cry about it; and some even make disparaging comments to others, and then runs to the Moderators when it happens to him. Go figure.

Bobby Jo

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see Billy “Banjo” Bob Jo has hijacked another thread. Have you insulted your mother yet Bojangles? If not, better get to it....she has to be the last one standing.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Enoch111

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you just finding out that Bobby Jo is here primarily to be obnoxious?
I can't wait for him to update his position when the next two years finds no nuclear war killing one third of mankind. Maybe he'll switch to guessing jellybeans in a jar LOL

Reactions: Enoch111

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, we have @Willie T, @Phoneman777, @Enoch111, and a NUMBER of obnoxious people on this Forum. The only difference is that some people whine and cry about it; and some even make disparaging comments to others, and then runs to the Moderators when it happens to him. Go figure.

Bobby Jo
All I'm sayin is that from where I'm from, only chicks - the more emotionally prone of our species - spell their name "Jo".

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hate to see a dog die, but it's either kill him or get bitten, right?

They had no business breaking into someone's home over a utility bill. That's insane! We shouldn't get used to these types of things - we should treat them as the aberrations they are.

Maybe you didn't read the news yesterday about the cop who raped a rape victim: Los Angeles: 14-Year-Old Rape Victim Seeks Help From Police - Her Detective Ties Her Up & Rapes Her

Maybe these things haven't touched your life yet and they don't mean as much. Most police are good, but it's well known that bullies - little men with weak self-esteem get into these positions where they can bully others. Police the next town over set a police dog on a man and it attacked him until he died. How barbaric do they need to be?

They assassinated my neighbor's unarmed grandson. Maybe if you looked at the bullet-riddled body of a young man and saw the broken family it would hit home more. Maybe you don't know that there is widespread police sexual abuse during traffic stops and that most women don't come forward or that lawyers advise them not to. Or maybe you'll get a cop who likes men during a traffic stop - Eric Harris or Dylan Klebold was sexually assaulted by a cop prior to the Columbine incident. There is a lot going on today that is concerning. The only way anything is ever changed is if one or more people see the wrong and set about changing it. I try to urge everyone to follow Attorney John Whitehead from the Rutherford Institute. He's fighting the police state.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Jo

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my post I did not say that it wasn't true.
What I was trying to say was- I do not read or listen to any of that stuff any more.

I know all about the One World Government Plans. We were first enlightened to that back in the 60.
We also read the banned book "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion"
We followed it through , George Sorus and the rest...

Knowing it will, and is 'The plan' , does not mean that I have to soak myself in it and keep read the stuff.
I am informed...but I know that GODS Plan is the winning Plan.

THAT is where my focus is.

I try to live how God tells me to live.
Some people read much more about all this stuff than they read their the own Bibles!! If we spent as much time praying in The Kingdom, maybe, just maybe we would see some things turn around.

But, 'this stuff' sells books, preoccupies christians, and in time, send them hiding under their beds!!!

None of it is what God told us as Christians and followers to do.
He didn't say "watch the world" - He said "Watch and Pray".

Ph 4.8
"Brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

And that is worth more than just my two cents... lol

I'm surprised that you knew about this back then Helen. I'm just finding out about it and when I bring it up to anyone in my area they don't know about it. I did recently speak with one man who was knowledgeable about it, but he was a rare find.

I think it's good to read the Bible more than the news, but I don't believe it's healthy to stick your head in the sand. I think that when you see things like this happening it's a time to get involved. I saw it at Bible study - everyone is shell-shocked when we discuss what is going on. It is good to keep focused on that which God commanded, yet I know there are also Scriptures such as us being "co-laborers" with God, and "work while there is day" and "have nothing to do with the evil deeds of darkness but even expose them." We have to take all of Scripture and each of us work out what we feel that God is saying to us. If a mother whose daughter was killed by a drunk driver hadn't acted we wouldn't have MADD which led to very stiff penalties for drunk driving. Many things are changed for the better because someone sees a problem and instead of burying their head, sets about changing it.

There is an old saying "silence is interpreted as assent." I think it has merit here.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Willie T
@Phoneman777

Re: Post #14

It looks like some christians (small "c") are unrepentant when they make false and/or defamatory claims. But one has to consider whether Judas was a Christian (capital "C") and fell away, or whether he was even a Christian (capital "C") to begin with. And if not a capital "C", then probably not even a small "c"; -- maybe just a person masquerading as a small "c", occasionally referred to as "goats" versus "sheep".

Yeah, we have them in our church, and I dare say every church,
Bobby Jo

I missed some of the conversation since I put someone on block awhile back. I think you may want to consider it.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah, I'm sure we'll realize which mental hospital you're in before visiting hours are over :)

I think it's time we retired this thread. I blocked Willie months back so can't read the conversation. It's such a shame that a place where we should go for encouragement has become a place of bashing and tearing down and playing the hateful let's gang up game. It feels like junior high. This is very anti-Christian and I think we should all walk away from it.

Matthew 12:36

“But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.”

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They had no business breaking into someone's home over a utility bill. That's insane! We shouldn't get used to these types of things - we should treat them as the aberrations they are.

Maybe you didn't read the news yesterday about the cop who raped a rape victim: Los Angeles: 14-Year-Old Rape Victim Seeks Help From Police - Her Detective Ties Her Up & Rapes Her

Maybe these things haven't touched your life yet and they don't mean as much. Most police are good, but it's well known that bullies - little men with weak self-esteem get into these positions where they can bully others. Police the next town over set a police dog on a man and it attacked him until he died. How barbaric do they need to be?

They assassinated my neighbor's unarmed grandson. Maybe if you looked at the bullet-riddled body of a young man and saw the broken family it would hit home more. Maybe you don't know that there is widespread police sexual abuse during traffic stops and that most women don't come forward or that lawyers advise them not to. Or maybe you'll get a cop who likes men during a traffic stop - Eric Harris or Dylan Klebold was sexually assaulted by a cop prior to the Columbine incident. There is a lot going on today that is concerning. The only way anything is ever changed is if one or more people see the wrong and set about changing it. I try to urge everyone to follow Attorney John Whitehead from the Rutherford Institute. He's fighting the police state.
Why would you urge people to develop the same conspiracy sickness you have given yourself?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my post I did not say that it wasn't true.
What I was trying to say was- I do not read or listen to any of that stuff any more.

I know all about the One World Government Plans. We were first enlightened to that back in the 60.
We also read the banned book "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion"
We followed it through , George Sorus and the rest...

Knowing it will, and is 'The plan' , does not mean that I have to soak myself in it and keep read the stuff.
I am informed...but I know that GODS Plan is the winning Plan.

THAT is where my focus is.

I try to live how God tells me to live.
Some people read much more about all this stuff than they read their the own Bibles!! If we spent as much time praying in The Kingdom, maybe, just maybe we would see some things turn around.

But, 'this stuff' sells books, preoccupies christians, and in time, send them hiding under their beds!!!

None of it is what God told us as Christians and followers to do.
He didn't say "watch the world" - He said "Watch and Pray".

Ph 4.8
"Brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

And that is worth more than just my two cents... lol

I'm with you 100% here Helen. I stopped watching, reading or listening to the news. There is more than enough sadness and tragedy in our own lives to let any more bring us down. We are not ignorant of what is happening in this world and you are right, NOTHING will get better down here, only worse and worse until He returns.
SG does post real news but, I just as soon remove myself from the stories as, nothing to be done, we need to pray that we escape what is coming on the earth and in the mean time TRUST God!
xo

Reactions: Enoch111 and Helen

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't wait for him to update his position when the next two years finds no nuclear war killing one third of mankind. Maybe he'll switch to guessing jellybeans in a jar LOL

I can't wait for you to enjoy your "shower". :)

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would you urge people to develop the same conspiracy sickness you have given yourself?

If you're so ill informed that you can't do a GOOGLE search, then maybe you should remain silent:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm surprised that you knew about this back then Helen. I'm just finding out about it and when I bring it up to anyone in my area they don't know about it. I did recently speak with one man who was knowledgeable about it, but he was a rare find.

I think it's good to read the Bible more than the news, but I don't believe it's healthy to stick your head in the sand. I think that when you see things like this happening it's a time to get involved. I saw it at Bible study - everyone is shell-shocked when we discuss what is going on. It is good to keep focused on that which God commanded, yet I know there are also Scriptures such as us being "co-laborers" with God, and "work while there is day" and "have nothing to do with the evil deeds of darkness but even expose them." We have to take all of Scripture and each of us work out what we feel that God is saying to us. If a mother whose daughter was killed by a drunk driver hadn't acted we wouldn't have MADD which led to very stiff penalties for drunk driving. Many things are changed for the better because someone sees a problem and instead of burying their head, sets about changing it.

There is an old saying "silence is interpreted as assent." I think it has merit here.

We have personal knowledge re the power of the governments.
Believe it or not, I care not. I have sat and eaten a fun meal and worshipped with a man killed by the CIA he was taken from bed in the wee hours of the night, presumable beaten and killed.
Thrown out of a car that was "bringing him home"....his wife was told that they just wanted to ask some questions and he jumped out of the car as they were bring him home...which accounted for the bruised, broke bones , and killed him. :rolleyes:

His name was Lorenz, he was Swiss a wonderful carpenter and made awesome furniture. His wife's name is Vassiliki she is Greek, beautiful.

His sin? Speaking out to reporters and telling them that the FTA , local sherif, and police surrounding the remote cabin home of his friend Randy ...had nothing to do with owning a rifle etc illegally, but everything to do with his family opting out of the school system, wanting to live self sustained, and not wanting to have a social security card etc...

It is so long ago now, I had almost forgotten about it.
They first shot their dog to get them out of the cabin , not sure now how many of the family they shot , a 14 year old son, ....not the wife or the smaller kids....
It was big news back then...I won't mention where or when......
The incident of the cabin fire and killings were well known ,(but not Lorenz being killed etc, that was hushed) ...and poor Vassiliki got the first plane back to her parents in Greece and safety... I don't wish to be dragged out of my bed in the night, or 'accidently' fall out of a car!!! I have said enough.

That is why I don't read the news...they spin the stories and lie.

I bet we don't know the half of the real story about Waco Texas...
They are liars and whitewashers...any true journalist that print the real truth , unfortunately will have a 'bad fatal' accident...

The media on any level is all total rubbish.

Just my two cents ...

Last edited: