Politicians Stealing Our Tax $$$

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do they? Ever hear of "foreign aid"? "Our" government sends BILLIONS of our hard earned $$$ to corrupt America hating rulers of other countries. Do you reckon they split the $$$? I think Pelosi is worth 200 MILLION known, not counting secret bank accounts.
How else do they steal our $$$?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How do they? Ever hear of "foreign aid"? "Our" government sends BILLIONS of our hard earned $$$ to corrupt America hating rulers of other countries. Do you reckon they split the $$$? I think Pelosi is worth 200 MILLION known, not counting secret bank accounts. How else do they steal our $$$?
The power to spend hard-earned tax dollars should never have been given to politicians. That was a huge mistake which should have been corrected a long time ago. Had there been a separate entity which was responsible for both tax collection and tax disbursement -- under a very strict code of conduct -- the politicians could not have raped their countries. This entity could simply be called "The National Treasury", which would be directly accountable to the president, and would have a department of fiscal waste management to monitor wasteful spending, and penalize the wasters. Politicians would simply make recommendations, but the decision-making power would not be in their hands.

Under such a system:
(a) taxation would be simply 10% of the gross individual or corporate income with absolutely no exemption or deductions,
(b) income tax returns would be simple one-page documents which would also be affidavits to show that this was the true gross income (under severe penalties for misrepresentation),
(c) taxes would be applied to strictly necessary government expenses (infrastructure, national security, and essential services),
(d) there would be a total moratorium on public debt,
(e) every year this entity would produce a balanced budget (which would also include a reserve fund for national emergencies),
(f) politicians would receive only reasonable wages for services rendered just like all wage-earners (with absolutely no perks or pensions from public funds), and
(g) there would be absolutely no provision for foreign aid.

Foreign aid has done nothing to help the people who most needed help, but it has enriched the corrupt officials at the top of all foreign governments.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How do they? Ever hear of "foreign aid"? "Our" government sends BILLIONS of our hard earned $$$ to corrupt America hating rulers of other countries. Do you reckon they split the $$$? I think Pelosi is worth 200 MILLION known, not counting secret bank accounts.
'Foreign Aid' is a fancy/deceptive term for a financial loan....mind you, at interest. Interest and loans struggling economies are are known not to be able to pay off.
So what happens when a bank forecloses?.....you loose control of your assets!
What makes us think it is different in the global economy? Could it be it is an intentional move to keep the masses ignorant to the greed of developed nations while making it appear how generous they are??

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine how much money politicians get from lobbying / bribes! No wonder they have so many mansions. And hard working Americans go hungry and struggle every day financially.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
During Trump's term it was discovered we'd been paying ME terror groups money for years.
Millions of US tax dollars 'knowingly' went to terror groups from charities, Pentagon says

If Americans are in Muslim Sharia ruled countries in order for those citizens to survive there our country,and other foreign countries with people there in embassies etc... pay the Jizya. A tax that keeps us alive.

What a world.
I understand how people can think this world is Hell. After all Satan is lord here.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
During Trump's term it was discovered we'd been paying ME terror groups money for years.
Millions of US tax dollars 'knowingly' went to terror groups from charities, Pentagon says

If Americans are in Muslim Sharia ruled countries in order for those citizens to survive there our country,and other foreign countries with people there in embassies etc... pay the Jizya. A tax that keeps us alive.

What a world.
I understand how people can think this world is Hell. After all Satan is lord here.
I think one of the best things Trump accomplished is to uncover the almost total evils of politicians! They are professional thieves and liars.

Last edited:

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At this moment in time, the government is spending tremendous amounts of money it doesn't have - it just prints up money. This causes inflation. The government could send us all a check for a million dollars. Certainly some people would love that. But then a loaf of bread might cost you a thousand dollars.