Poll: 70% of Americans angry at political system

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Poll: 70% of Americans ‘Angry’ at Political System for Only Serving Insiders With Money and Power.

When I read this I thought of how true it is, and it describes my own feelings towards how America has become one hot mess of political corruption.

I wondered if other believers agreed with this poll.

I guess my next question would be: What are we going to do about it?

Any suggestions?

As we've seen, Trump was not our savior. I figured that out a year ago. He's illuminati - a Freemason. As much as some Christians try to idolize him and look the other way and fool themselves - Trump is not taking any action remotely Christian. I think a lot of people put their faith in him and many are waking up to the realization that he's not our hope after all - he's continued the endless wars, continued the over-the-top spending, continued filling his cabinet with swamp-creatures, continued all the things he said he'd stop.

So what do you personally plan on doing? Or are you sitting there waiting for Christ to do for you what you should do yourself?

I have friends who I care a lot about but annoy me. I tried to get them involved in contacting legislators over issues that affect all of us as Christians. They refuse to do even the minimum: contacting legislators. They're dreamily expecting Christ to come back at any day now. This type of thinking scares me. Can that be what's wrong with America - Christians are living in a dream world where they don't have to lift a finger, just sit back and wait until Christ returns and fixes everything?

What is so frightening about Christians who live this way is that they never take action. Yet when something happens they'll point to it and say "See! I didn't have to do a thing and my prayers were answered! God did it!" But what they fail to acknowledge is that there were OTHER CHRISTIANS who were working behind the scenes to enact change.

I read about an employer that refused to hire Christians because they weren't self-starters - they always waited for "things to happen." I always wondered about that statement for years - and now with many years of being a Christian under my belt, I finally understand that employer.

I'm interested in others views about all this. Do you believe in sitting around waiting for things to happen or do you actively try to make things happen?

Poll: 70% of Americans 'Angry' at Political System for Only Serving Insiders With Money and Power

Last edited: