Poll: Truth7t7 most famous replies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What is Truth7t7 most over-used spammed reply?

• I Disagree

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all know and love Truth7t7 right? But I think he's so well known for his famously copy/past replies. Which do you think he is most famous for? BTW, this is not to make fun but in loving fun. Be nice!

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth7t7

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We all know and love Truth7t7 right? But I think he's so well known for his famously copy/past spam replies. Which do you think he is most famous for? BTW, this is not to make fun but in loving fun. Be nice!
ah oh....this is a bad move. We are hopefully not into gossip generation!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all know and love Truth7t7 right? But I think he's so well known for his famously copy/past replies. Which do you think he is most famous for? BTW, this is not to make fun but in loving fun. Be nice!
I'm hungry, what's for dinner!

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a man made fairy tale found no place in scripture
Believe the Truth and you wil KNOW the TRUTH

Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven with the key to the Abyss, holding in his hand a great chain. 2He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3And he threw him into the Abyss, shut it, and sealed it over him, so that he could not deceive the nations until the thousand years were complete. After that, he must be released for a brief period of time.

4Then I saw the thrones, and those seated on them had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

5The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years were complete. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection! The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him for a thousand years.

7When the thousand years are complete, Satan will be released from his prison, 8and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to assemble them for battle. Their number is like the sand of the seashore.

Reactions: Zao is life

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and will reign with Him for a thousand years.
Aha ha! But it doesn't say on the Earth. Oh Nuts. I forgot Revelation 2

26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Power over the nations sounds like it's on earth for those that overcome and stand before the son of man.

Psalm 2:8
Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Power over the nations sounds like it's on earth for those that overcome and stand before the son of man.

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
How is someone able to know if the 1,000 Years are literal or symbolic?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jesus returns in fire and final judgement, dissolving this earth by fire (The End) there won't be a Millennial Kingdom on this earth following because it's "Gone"

• Wow
Reactions: rwb and David in NJ

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus returns in fire and final judgement, dissolving this earth by fire (The End) there won't be a Millennial Kingdom on this earth following because it's "Gone"
If the earth is dissolved, how do we rule the nations?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the earth is dissolved, how do we rule the nations?
You make a claim the church is going to (rule the nations on this earth), and you don't provide scripture to support this "Why"?

Waiting for your scripture?

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You make a claim the church is going to (rule the nations on this earth), and you don't provide scripture to support this "Why"?

Waiting for your scripture?
Post 9. Power over the nations and ruling them with a rod of iron. Rev 2

Or
Daniel 7
25And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. 26But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. 27And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Or
Rev 5
10And hast made unto our God kings and priests: and they shall reign on the earth.

Reign on the Earth. The kingdom is given to those that overcome. They reign with Christ 1k years. I see a pattern. Fairy tales do come true lol

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post 9. Power over the nations and ruling them with a rod of iron. Rev 2

Or
Daniel 7
25And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. 26But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. 27And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Or
Rev 5
10And hast made unto our God kings and priests: and they shall reign on the earth.

Reign on the Earth. The kingdom is given to those that overcome. They reign with Christ 1k years. I see a pattern. Fairy tales do come true lol
Pesky scriptures
pesky kids
no fun for religion
if only they would listen
their hearts would glisten

so what do we do
we drink from God's Well
that bubbling Brook
coming from God's Heart
will give you a Refreshing Drink
and release you from the religion rink

Last edited:
Reactions: Zao is life

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
How is someone able to know if the 1,000 Years are literal or symbolic?
I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the Word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast nor his image, nor had received his mark on their foreheads, nor in their hands. And they lived (zao) and reigned with Christ a thousand years... This is the first resurrection (ho anastasis)

There is a long list of New Testament verses containing the word zao (alive| living). Those that are not referring to the living God, are all (without exception) referring to humans alive in their bodies. Not one verse containing that word is talking about someone who has died/fallen asleep/is no longer in a human body.

So John saw those who had been beheaded alive in their own bodies.

anastasis is the noun for the resurrection of the body - of the body, because every time it appears in the N.T it's referring to the resurrection of the body.

Worshiping the beast or not worshiping the beast - well, that choice hasn't come around yet for all the world (or at least no one mentioned it in the history books).

Then there are a good few verses talking about Satan's activities in the world, warning Christians to be aware of his wiles, etc. He's deceiving the nations - i.e all those whose minds have been blinded by him so that they cannot understand the gospel. (Yet he has been bound and unable to deceive the nations until this current thousand years times ?? are over?).

There are more. I think No PreTB quoted Psalm 2:8-9, which is pertinent, because Hebrews 2:8b says "But now (nyn: of this present time) we do not yet see all things having been put under him. But (what we do see now is) Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor, that He by the grace of God should taste death for every son.

So our Savior came as the Lamb of God and has been crowned with glory and honor but has not yet returned as the King of all the kingdoms of this world - all things have not yet been placed under His feet, though He has already been given authority over all things.​

Last edited:
Reactions: David in NJ

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I never voted because there are a lot more people than only Truth7t7 doin' that stuff. T.B.H I also copy 'n paste sometimes (from my own work), but only in actual response to an actual post and in an actual reply to an actual statement in that post, which I will have actually read, and I actually might change the wording of what I copied and pasted slightly to fit the post I'm replying to.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan's oldest deception=Did God really say???

Revelation 20:4-6 - The Thousand Year ReignBlessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years"​

Who was this for? I'm not sure if it's just a general statement of what you believe or if it's based on something someone said.