Pray Congress Rejects Electoral Votes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is one path still open to Trump retaining office, and that is if Congress rejects the Electoral College votes when they convene on January 7th. In many cases, if it comes to this it will boil down to who has the guts and who doesn't, and this is where prayer especially will be needed. But I believe continued exposure of the voter fraud could make a huge difference in how our politicians respond.

One reason for hope:
Rand Paul Considering Objecting to Electoral College Votes in the Senate - Big League Politics

The battle Trump faces (in the Senate alone):
Senior Republicans accept Biden as president-elect, reject talk of overturning election

Updates to this thread by all parties in relation to this would be greatly appreciated.

God bless,
HiH

Last edited:

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Definitely praying.
As for the senior Republicans standpoint, the good thing about their resolve to hold to Biden's steal is that at least we now know the names of the most committed RINO's.

I'm hoping something is done with the information gleaned from the 2nd Twitter video. Failure to act would indicate consciousness of guilt and collusion.
There's another Tweet claiming Trump is mum on the subject of Russia interference.
Why would he let himself be baited to that end when he was accused of having Russia fix his win in 2016.

Off topic. Did you scroll down on that Twitter page and see the video of the giant fireball crashing into a Chinese county?

Of course it could have actually been a UFO coming to take Xi Jinping back to his home planet.
iu

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is one path still open to Trump retaining office, and that is if Congress rejects the Electoral College votes when they convene on January 7th.
Do you really expect Congress to do anything that is right, moral, sane, just, or legitimate? They just passed an obscene spending bill, with Republicans colluding with Democrats to defraud ordinary citizens in favor of foreign entities.

All the courts (including the Supreme Court) have decided that criminality must prevail or the rule of law and the Constitution. In fact Lin Wood has claimed that they have been bought out by the CCP (and it may well be true). Apart from a very few, Congress and the Senate have already decided that criminals Biden and Harris will prevail over Trump by calling Biden the President-elect. And clueless Biden does not even know that he will be pushed out as soon as possible, so that Kamala Harris can prevail.

The only real option open to Trump was to invoke the Insurrection Act and have all the criminals arrested in one fell swoop. But he failed to make use of this presidential prerogative, so now there is not a chance of fixing anything.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Off topic. Did you scroll down on that Twitter page and see the video of the giant fireball crashing into a Chinese county?

Of course it could have actually been a UFO coming to take Xi Jinping back to his home planet.
iu

Why take him home when he's about to achieve world dominance? LoL.

I'm hoping for a $2,000 check from Trump, cuz starting next year I'm gonna be putting my hopes in Xi Jinping converting to Christianity. If so, maybe he can become the world's first Chinese Santa Claus.

5a434c7cc1f56.jpg

edeac7aa9e996a4224f5d98cbbea10c9.jpg

So while you're praying for Trump, pray for the Chinese. They need to be converted, so all our Christmases can continue to be merry and bright, LoL.

5b46838595df4465b6f44c0901d19985.jpg

Reactions: WaterSong

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why take him home when he's about to achieve world dominance? LoL.

I'm hoping for a $2,000 check from Trump, cuz starting next year I'm gonna be putting my hopes in Xi Jinping converting to Christianity. If so, maybe he can become the world's first Chinese Santa Claus.

5a434c7cc1f56.jpg

edeac7aa9e996a4224f5d98cbbea10c9.jpg

So while you're praying for Trump, pray for the Chinese. They need to be converted, so all our Christmases can continue to be merry and bright, LoL.

5b46838595df4465b6f44c0901d19985.jpg
Lol!

Sadly, I’m sure there are way more real Christians in China than in America.