Pray for Helen our friend and sister

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those who have been here any length of time @Helen is known. She is the grand lady of God for many of us who have known her here and other places. I have been blessed to know her on many different Christian forums over many years. On this point and that one we have disagreed, but we are friends as well as brother and sister in Christ.

Now she is sick and need of our prayers. Let us hold her up before God. He is able in this and in every situation to accomplish great wonders.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those who have been here any length of time @Helen is known. She is the grand lady of God for many of us who have known her here and other places. I have been blessed to know her on many different Christian forums over many years. On this point and that one we have disagreed, but we are friends as well as brother and sister in Christ.

Now she is sick and need of our prayers. Let us hold her up before God. He is able in this and in every situation to accomplish great wonders.
Prayers for our sister!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

do you know what the story is amadeus?

Reactions: April_Rose

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
do you know what the story is amadeus?
What I have heard is that she has been sick for 12 days. Tests are being run for certain problems [not covid 19], which I don't want to mention on the open forum, but no results as of yet. She is no youngster and has had heart issues in the past, so for her it is certainly serious.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying here

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

She shall live.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Helen ..get well soon, older sister...Canada, your Province of Alberta, your town needs your smile and keen mind to shine on them..and here we need you up and running like a new well oiled machine....lol

Love always Helen....May our Lord keep you safe and snug in your waking hours and moments, and in your sleep..Amen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@VictoryinJesus @Philip James @Nancy @Devin Wintch @APAK @Truman Ron Coates @BarnyFife @WaterSong @quietthinker @TheslightestID @mjrhealth @Prayer Warrior @101G @Heart2Soul @Angelina @lforrest @Barbara @TLHKAJ @farouk @soul man @marks @April_Rose @Ziggy @Triumph1300 @BreadOfLife @Enoch111 @Marymog @justbyfaith and @Any others I've forgotten who know and love Helen.

I just heard from Helen a little bit ago. She says today things improved slightly and hopes to be back to CB soon.
Give God the glory!

So good to hear this, thank you for sharing, and indeed, give God the Glory. We miss our sister and want her whole, and feeling well.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My last word from or about her was on Saturday. While she was better then, she definitely said she was still quite sick. Let us continue to keep her in our prayers. Our God is able to see her through in His purpose!

keeping Helen in my thoughts Amadeus. Honestly I never know what to pray or ask for. But my heart yearns and goes out for Helen our sister in Christ.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
keeping Helen in my thoughts Amadeus. Honestly I never know what to pray or ask for. But my heart yearns and goes out for Helen our sister in Christ.
I am really praying that all goes well with her, but what does that mean? I want her to return to us here on this forum, but I cannot and should not dictate to God. He knows, but...

"... pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." James 5:16

If we are righteous and our prayers fervent we must therewith be content but then again...

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;..." Ecc 3:1-2

Pray for the best we know but expect the best that God knows... which may be different.