pray for illegal immigrants

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kit

Mar 20, 2018
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is no legal reason for the U.S to receive them.

Stranger

No. Thats not true. There are legal channels for people to be received into the US. Thats actually a big part of how the US works.

kit

Mar 20, 2018
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That was not the Point, Mexico is doing nothing to curb people from waltzing through to Our Border,s. Do you think that we have not tried to get the Mexican Government to intervene?

The Mexican govt has done a lot of things to curb border jumping. Also the US has. But unusual arrival happens because of actual reality.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. Thats not true. There are legal channels for people to be received into the US. Thats actually a bug part of how the US works.

Sorry, there is no legal reason for the U.S. to receive them. They can, if they come 'legally'. But they do not have to.

And that is a bug part of how it works.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mexican govt has done a lot of things to curb border jumping. Also the US has. But it happens because of actual reality.

And that reality is a third world people trying to get to where white people have established an effective government. As I have said.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd be open to hearing the criteria that lead you to this conclusion? Thanks!

I have already told you. Are you listening? One just has to read the replies on this forum. And, I have already told you that it is always third world people trying to get to white peoples countries. But of course, you can't put 2 and 2 together to make 4.

Stranger

Reactions: pompadour and Helen

kit

Mar 20, 2018
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have already told you. Are you listening? One just has to read the replies on this forum. And, I have already told you that it is always third world people trying to get to white peoples countries. But of course, you can't put 2 and 2 together to make 4.

Stranger

What makes the third world? God?

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no legal reason why Mexico should prevent people from seeing Asylum
OK, do you realize how much Produce come's to this Country, also how much Dope inters into this Country from Mexico, so by using the term Legal, you open a door that must be addressed. Mexico doesn't give a rats behind about America! And you want the US to just eat whatever Mexico throw's at us, If they cared they would put a stop to the Drug Lords, Yet Mexico has no problem with the monetary gain from farm produce, and it amounts to big money! I would love to live in Israel, BUT, I am not a Jew, no proof, try to apply for asylum in any other country in the world, as an American, and see how far You Get, then try to enter Illegally, and see what the other countries do for You, Shoot Fire, try this in Mexico, but be prepared to call your family for 5000 dollars or more to get out of Jail!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes the third world? God?

It really doesn't matter. The fact is the third world peoples, are all fleeing to white countries. Why? Because they fail at theirs. If you don't like the term third word, then lets just say the non-white peoples are all fleeing to white countries. How's that?

Stranger

kit

Mar 20, 2018
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It really doesn't matter. The fact is the third world peoples, are all fleeing to white countries. Why? Because they fail at theirs. If you don't like the term third word, then lets just say the non-white peoples are all fleeing to white countries. How's that?

Stranger

Why do you think they would go through the extreme hardship of uprooting their lives?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you think they would go through the extreme hardship of uprooting their lives?

What do I care. The point is their non-white, third world, government is a piece of crap. Thus they must try and get to the countries of the white dominate people.

In other words, these people who are failures want to be allowed to immigrate and perpetuate their failures upon the white people who have established an effective and lasting government. Until they get here of course, then it goes to hell.

Stranger

kit

Mar 20, 2018
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What do I care. The point is their non-white, third world, government is a piece of crap. Thus they must try and get to the countries of the white dominate people.

In other words, these people who are failures want to be allowed to immigrate and perpetuate their failures upon the white people who have established an effective and lasting government. Until they get here of course, then it goes to hell.

Stranger

Please tell us about your successes?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please tell us about your successes?

Please stick with the subject matter. You want to change the subject because you cannot deny what I have said is true. Truth hurts when what you have been purporting is a lie.

Stranger

kit

Mar 20, 2018
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Please stick with the subject matter. You want to change the subject because you cannot deny what I have said is true. Truth hurts when what you have been purporting is a lie.

Stranger

Please explain?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone can claim asylum. What is their motive?

Take over without armies.
(And NOT exclusive to south of the border)

When the white Europeans come over here, they were not claiming asylum. They just came. They were not immigrants, they were pioneers. If you don't like it, run us out. These third world country immigrants come under the 'guise' of mistreated refugees. Yet they are almost always fat and clothed very well. It's a ruse.

Correct. Those fleeing the British, France, Spain didn't bring their flag of allegiance.

Come legally....as an asset, assimilate.
Or
Come illegally...as a burden, and bring with you what you are perpetuating you are fleeing.

Reactions: Acolyte and Helen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What has that got to do with anything? o_O

Foreigners in droves opportunities to govern according to their own familiar ways of their homeland.
Flee and assimilate or flee and take over and change what the founders established.
The latter is a widely organized splintering fraction and the citizens too busy to notice.

Reactions: Acolyte