pray for illegal immigrants

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kit

Mar 20, 2018
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have already told you. Are you listening? One just has to read the replies on this forum. And, I have already told you that it is always third world people trying to get to white peoples countries. But of course, you can't put 2 and 2 together to make 4.

Stranger

Oh, silly bean, you are responding to a question about how you determined how stupid I am (12 out of 10!) by telling me to reread your previous xenophobic remarks?

I must be stupid as I can t make heads nor tail of that line or reasoning. How do your conspiracy theories provide a basis for you to determine that Im stupid?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, silly bean, you are responding to a question about how you determined how stupid I am (12 out of 10!) by telling me to reread your previous xenophobic remarks?

I must be stupid as I can t make heads nor tail of that line or reasoning. How do your conspiracy theories provide a basis for you to determine that Im stupid?

You're the one that asked the question.

I haven't given any conspiracy theories.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How much produce?

Pound for Pound, far more than the drugs that come through, still there is no relief from the drug problem!
Who do you think wants to create division within any country? here is a hint! it started in the Garden!
So I do believe in a Conspiracy, Plot, however you want to look at it!

kit

Mar 20, 2018
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Pound for Pound, far more than the drugs that come through, still there is no relief from the drug problem!
Who do you think wants to create division within any country? here is a hint! it started in the Garden!
So I do believe in a Conspiracy, Plot, however you want to look at it!

Yes Brother! Amen. Satan is not arriving with anyone. He's already there.

kit

Mar 20, 2018
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why migrants are desperate to flee Central America to cross U.S. border | CBC Radio

There is a fuller audio piece one can listen too imbedded in above link

Why migrants are desperate to flee Central America to cross U.S. border
Parents don't want their kids recruited by gangs or made into sex slaves, says expert

Thousands of migrants fleeing Central America making their way to the southern U.S. border are escaping criminal violence, not pursuing the American dream, says an expert.

Sofia Martinez, an analyst for the International Crisis Group, says that in places like El Salvador, gangs are in control of urban and rural territories with established checkpoints and roadblocks. These gangs also extort businesses on a daily basis to get funds for illicit activities.

"I've interviewed families in Honduras and in El Salvador that have kids that have turned 11 or 12 and they're telling me that they're scared that their kids go out to play in the street because it's quite likely that they'll get a call from a gang," she told The Current's guest host Mike Finnerty.

"In Honduras, on top of the gang violence, you also have levels of drug trafficking."

Families have reason to be worried about gang recruitment, said Martinez. Kids in extreme poverty are sometimes given expensive gifts such as sportswear as an incentive to join gangs.

Central America analyst Sofia Martinez explains in Honduras and El Salvador it's common for gangs to recruit young girls as sex slaves. 0:38
Matthew Rooney, director of economic growth with the George W. Bush Institute, says the U.S. bears some responsibility for the gang violence that many migrants are fleeing.

"The gang problem was actually incubated in the United States and was only transferred to Central America when the United States began deporting non-American citizens," Rooney told Finnerty.

This phenomenon greatly affected the so-called Northern Triangle countries of Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala, he explained.

Gang violence, Rooney said, creates a vicious cycle challenging the sovereignty of the state that results as a deterrent to invest in creating jobs.

"That again feeds the gang problem because young people coming out of school don't see opportunities for themselves except to join the gang. So that is a serious problem and a cycle that needs to be broken," he said.

"I do think that breaking that cycle and making sure that the economy is ready to offer opportunity as the security situation resolves itself is one of the keys to the problem."

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What factors would you say contribute to colored's being zero's and whites being 10-out-of-10 when it comes to governance?

Simple..History.

Just look what a mess South Africa is now after they took over the government.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have already told you. Are you listening? One just has to read the replies on this forum. And, I have already told you that it is always third world people trying to get to white peoples countries. But of course, you can't put 2 and 2 together to make 4.

Stranger

Well, I have to give you 12 out of ten for ENDURANCE! :D
You stuck at it much longer than I would have done.
You must be much more patient than me. Well done.

But that said....he is the kind of persons that we sadly have here in Canada , led by our O so might leader....who is as far left as one can go...
That kind of mind set is what has brought Canada to it's knees. We are ruined....and that look skill. :(

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But that said....he is the kind of persons that we sadly have here in Canada , led by our O so might leader....who is as far left as one can go...
That kind of mind set is what has brought Canada to it's knees. We are ruined....and that look skill. :(

Thanks. White people need to wake up and quit being ashamed of being white. Our white culture is heavily affected by Christianity. And this is why the enemy of our souls, satan, hates the white culture as he hates God. That is why satan wants to replace the white culture with a third world culture, which is nothing but of Ham. And, to throw in my Southern view, this is why satan hates the Southern people of America. They are the proclaimed 'Bible Belt'. And satan hates them for it.

Just as you pointed out, South Africa now is a mess. And with black rule, it will continually fall. How many hundreds of years did the Aborigines live in Australia before England sent her 'prisoners'. Yet these white prisoners created a modern civilization and you still have the Aborigines out there hunting with spears.

Shem, Ham, and Japheth. You can't change the leopards spots and you can't get away from the blessings and curses of God.

Stranger

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think about half of the people of the world would come to the USA if they could. How many should we take in?

Why is the USA so Prosperous? GOD!!! The USA was founded on the Bible. And we bless and support Israel.(+2)

Americans have fought many adversary's to remain free.

The USA gives more aid and assistance to the rest of the world then the rest of the world has give to any nation.
The USA gives money to just about every country. And yet they say we are not doing enough.
How much aid did the world send to the USA when the Hurricanes hit? But WE should do more for them.

Maybe they should stay home and make their own country great.

kit

Mar 20, 2018
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Simple..History.

Just look what a mess South Africa is now after they took over the government.

Well, do you know the history of South Africa?

Also, what term would you like us to use for a person who claims that whites are always better then coloureds at governance? I'd suggest the term "White Supremacist."

But let me indulge you about history. Theres this whole part of the Bible about Egyptian rule for instance. So in your estimation the Egyptian Empire was a fluke and they sucked at governance?

kit

Mar 20, 2018
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

You couldnt be more wrong. And Im saying that to the numerous statements you managed to make in this short blurb of talking points.

But please enlighten me: How is the leader of the Liberal Party a leftist? Please tell me that you understand that Liberal and Leftist are mutually exclusive terms?

kit

Mar 20, 2018
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks. White people need to wake up and quit being ashamed of being white. Our white culture is heavily affected by Christianity. And this is why the enemy of our souls, satan, hates the white culture as he hates God. That is why satan wants to replace the white culture with a third world culture, which is nothing but of Ham. And, to throw in my Southern view, this is why satan hates the Southern people of America. They are the proclaimed 'Bible Belt'. And satan hates them for it.

Just as you pointed out, South Africa now is a mess. And with black rule, it will continually fall. How many hundreds of years did the Aborigines live in Australia before England sent her 'prisoners'. Yet these white prisoners created a modern civilization and you still have the Aborigines out there hunting with spears.

Shem, Ham, and Japheth. You can't change the leopards spots and you can't get away from the blessings and curses of God.

Stranger

No ones ashamed of being white, silly bean.

Your country has a population of about 326 million people. You wanna pretend that a million undocumented residents and 10 000 enroute have the capacity to be whats ruining your country? Just basic logic suggest that its the huge, established power block of citizens. Ignorance, fear, racism, greed, and all other manner of Godlessness you perpetuate is whats destroying your Country. Its just basic math.

Reactions: aspen

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, do you know the history of South Africa?

Also, what term would you like us to use for a person who claims that whites are always better then coloureds at governance? I'd suggest the term "White Supremacist."

But let me indulge you about history. Theres this whole part of the Bible about Egyptian rule for instance. So in your estimation the Egyptian Empire was a fluke and they sucked at governance?

There are plenty of white supremacists out there who actually believe that Egyptians were only sucessful because they used to be white - when they started mixing races, they fell into mediocrity....

No evidence needed - just willingness to repeat the propaganda

Reactions: kit

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No ones ashamed of being white, silly bean.

Your country has a population of about 326 million people. You wanna pretend that a million undocumented residents and 10 000 enroute have the capacity to be whats ruining your country? Just basic logic suggest that its the huge, established power block of citizens. Ignorance, fear, racism, greed, and all other manner of Godlessness you perpetuate is whats destroying your Country. Its just basic math.
I think his point is that the influx of immigrants is the Democrat's guaranteed path to regaining power. And although our biggest problems is the establishment, the Dems also want to destroy America as a nation.

kit

Mar 20, 2018
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think about half of the people of the world would come to the USA if they could. How many should we take in?

Why is the USA so Prosperous? GOD!!! The USA was founded on the Bible. And we bless and support Israel.(+2)

Americans have fought many adversary's to remain free.

The USA gives more aid and assistance to the rest of the world then the rest of the world has give to any nation.
The USA gives money to just about every country. And yet they say we are not doing enough.
How much aid did the world send to the USA when the Hurricanes hit? But WE should do more for them.

Maybe they should stay home and make their own country great.

Thank you for your guess about how much of the world would want to come there. What weight to you actually expect one to place on your guess?

The US is so prosperous because it stole land and then enslaved people to build wealth. Then following the devastation in Europe and elsewhere in the East during WW2 the US was in an advantages geographic position and, given its hyper industrialization to make things to kill people with during war, the US was positioned as one of 2 reaming superpowers. It then engaged in all manner of evil to fight its equally evil enemy, the USSR.

Now the US remains prosperous using its military, poverty wages, by maintaining a dumbed down population, and through the the unilateral implementation of neoliberal trade policy. Frequently these trade agreements and IMF impositions destroy the lesser nations future economy.

The US gives more aid in step with its wealth. A wealth that is extracted from a global economy. If US firms mine gold in a foreign land where theres a hurricane the US has a financial incentive to act. Morally, it is linked to these people and community though its mining operation.

As far as what do other nations offer the Worlds Only Super-Power in terms of aid, lol? I dont have a list handy but nations do offer support to US. In some cases its accepted and in others its not.

kit

Mar 20, 2018
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think his point is that the influx of immigrants is the Democrat's guaranteed path to regaining power. And although our biggest problems is the establishment, the Dems also want to destroy America as a nation.

What does it mean to say that the government of a Country wants to destroy the Country?

Do you mean that in your opinion they want to make changes? Or do you literally mean they want to make the Country come to an end? And if so why would they do that? It seems counter-productive to say the least.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The difficulty for all economic imperialistic nations is that they have to increase markets to sell goods, but also quash the wealth potential of those markets to keep competition in check.

We need a new system

Reactions: kit

kit

Mar 20, 2018
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There are plenty of white supremacists out there who actually believe that Egyptians were only sucessful because they used to be white - when they started mixing races, they fell into mediocrity....

No evidence needed - just willingness to repeat the propaganda

Thanks for sharing that. I shouldnt be so surprised and disappointed to learn that kinda belief would be out there.