Pray for me cause.....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Darren13

Dec 20, 2007
Well i go to a private school and im 16 and i was sitting in bible class taking a test and my pastor comes up and says Darren your doing devotions and well i think i can do it and i want to do it on why god says you should not judge others and he is the only judge.....So please if you could pray for me cause i really need the guideness i cant spell it but you know what i mean thank you and God bless you all

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
I'm sorry, Darren. I must be dense. I don't understand your request. I will be praying for you, though.

topcat23

Jul 22, 2007
I too will pray that God gives you the guidance your looking for, I'm sure you will do well, just pray and ask god for the understanding and knowledge and the guidance your looking for and God will provide, as long as you are giving him your all as well. Don't worry about the spelling, I don't think I spelled it right eithier, lol, but we understand.Take care and May God bless you in all your endeavours, Topcat

Siskim

Jan 29, 2008
Darren......... Don't study hard in your mind or you'll get lost.....just find the moments when you are at ease and inspired....the answers are in your heart...if you have something to give it's because it's in your heart....the answers are 'IN' love right? What does love see? Can love "see" inside the heart of someone who is being judged...whether they are right or wrong...how does it feel to be judged? Does it really feel good to judge? I bet you have lots you know and can say........good subject you came up with! I bet you have something to say....................siskim