Pray for me : swollen neck lymph nodes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TopherNelson

Jan 11, 2015
Hi everyone,

My neck lymph nodes are swollen. I can feel three lumps on my neck! I had it checked with the doctor, he said it could be a viral infection or something else like cancer!... I will have a follow up this Saturday. Right now my neck hurts badly!

Please pray for me,
David.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do not fear, God is with you, i pray that the swellings on your neck will go down and any cancer or viral infection to leave David's neck in Jesus name, Amen.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying! Also consider Thyroid, as I've seen this cause swelling as well. Don't let your mind wander into the worst case scenario! Praying to God for healing and strength!

TopherNelson

Jan 11, 2015
Worst case scenario is returning to where I came from... I don't fear about dying... Rather pointless thinking of it... :) Thanks guys.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray in agreement to Josho's prayer and blessings and healing for davidnelson in Jesus name I pray.

Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Reactions: pastorjagan

pastorjagan

May 25, 2015
CHANDIGARH
Faith
Christian
Country
India
davidnelson said:
Hi everyone,

My neck lymph nodes are swollen. I can feel three lumps on my neck! I had it checked with the doctor, he said it could be a viral infection or something else like cancer!... I will have a follow up this Saturday. Right now my neck hurts badly!

Please pray for me,
David.
Dear brother Nelson right now I am praying for you to get healed NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD AS HE OPENED THE EYES OF BLIND MAN WHY NOT YOURS, amen!!!!! please update me [email protected]

TopherNelson

Jan 11, 2015
Hey guys,

The lumps on my neck is still about the same size but they do not hurt anymore. God will get rid of it.

David.

p.s. Pastor Jagan, I'll keep you updated. I have an appointment on Saturday.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings and healing on this request in Jesus name I pray.

Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.