pray for my ears..infection

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pilgrimjo

May 10, 2011
Diagnosed with a fungal ear infection which anti-biotics will make much worse; so they can't be used. :unsure: Treatment this week was very painful..drill in the ear to get it out hurts and sounds like a hole is being drilled in your head. I go back to the ear,nose, and throat doctor on June 10. Please pray it clears up and that it doesn't start in my other ear as well. Much appreciation.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Diagnosed with a fungal ear infection which anti-biotics will make much worse; so they can't be used. :unsure: Treatment this week was very painful..drill in the ear to get it out hurts and sounds like a hole is being drilled in your head. I go back to the ear,nose, and throat doctor on June 10. Please pray it clears up and that it doesn't start in my other ear as well. Much appreciation.

Father... Bless pilgrimjo this afternoon... I pray for those ears that in Jesus name you will administer a quick healing... In Jesus name I pray... Amen!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Praying for your ears dear sister!

Father, you are a God of miracles. Please heal pilgrimjo of her this ear infection: Your word says[Exodus 15:26] "I am the Lord who heals you" Please heal her completely, in Jesus name...
prayinghardsmiley.gif
Amen!

Blessings!
t70050.gif

pilgrimjo

May 10, 2011
Thanks everyone. God hears our prayers. Sharing this which happened this afternoon. A Christian neighbor came to my door giving out a newsletter. I told her I was sick and why so we prayed together. I am feeling much better and grateful for this surprise visit. She didn't even know I was sick; but the prayer chain at my church and others like you here are praying for both my husband (also sick) and me today and so....in faith I believe this was a Godly encounter! <><