Pray for my Family

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Lord we know you are sovereign over all things and have displayed this to David through your power over dreams and the rain. I pray that you again display your sovereignty, but over sickness and death. The battle against death has already been won and this healing paid for in full by the broken body of your son Jesus. So if it is within your will, send your servant to administer healing to David's father. Let it be for your Glory and for the well-being of David and his family.

I pray in Jesus name Amen.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request and for the healing of this condition in Jesus name I pray. Bless also DavidNelson and I pray that you would raise him up to be a great man of God. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0m4k2i3Dc

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request and for continued guidance for this family in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

I have a web site to help build faith.. https://www.youtube.com/user/rockytopva

TopherNelson

Jan 11, 2015
11/02/2015

Today, I am a little worried about my father's condition. He is not eating anything... I am very worried. My mum told me my father is "cursed".

TopherNelson

Jan 11, 2015
Confession.

I am more worried about finances than my father's condition. I know this is wrong. :( :( I don't know what to do! My father's condition is getting worse! And he does not believe in Christ yet!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Peace brother.

The Lord has your back, there is no need to worry about anything. Be it finances, your father's health, or even your father's relationship with Christ. Do you feel lead to share the hope you have in Jesus with your Father?

TopherNelson

Jan 11, 2015
"Do you feel lead to share the hope you have in Jesus with your Father?"

I tried, he would not listen. Nor my mother. They are both pagans. My mother asked a "pagan god" how long my father would live... And they said a month or sooner... I am very worried! But I know, the "pagan god" is trying to deceive them.

I am going to attend a young leader's program at Trinity College (Australia) on the 28th of November... I am very worried. I worry that my mother would not take care of my father.

TopherNelson

Jan 11, 2015
I know that the Lord have my back. I have been seeing these rainbows for 3 days straight.
ECSwIgt.jpg

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! When I go on the Polynesian cruise I see lots of rainbows! And... Just looking up in the night sky to see the Southern Cross is a blessing in itself! Father I pray blessings on this request and for this family in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.
SCross_zpsyj1o8dej.png

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request, healing for the dad, blessings on David Nelson, and that you would save and bless the whole clan in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

TopherNelson

Jan 11, 2015
Hi everyone,

I am very grateful to you all for being with me in the darkest moment of my life. My father's condition is somewhat better, but now it appears that his condition is getting bad again. I do hope that he will fully recover. Because we all know, the creator is the best physician. Thank you everyone.

Almighty Father,

I am very thankful for your love that you gave freely to me. It is because of your grace and mercy that I am saved. Lord, by your grace and mercy, heal my family inside out. I know you are working in my life, and I hope that I will glorify thee as your witness. Lord, I have witness your love unto me, it will be only fair that I will give up everything to love you. Thank You Lord, thank you for sending these brothers and sisters to support me, I am very grateful for them. Lord, bless those who bless me.

In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen.