PRAY FOR THE CHURCH

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I remember..reading an artIcle..many years ago.
- 'The Decline of Christianity in Europe'
---
Historical note:
Methodist Revival/Movement in England.
- During the 18th century.
- It had a powerful impact in North America/United States.
---
Several overseas Missions started in England & Continental Europe.
Interesting. The article made me wonder how many of those counted were churchgoers and how many true Christians - probably much less than 50%. I felt a real prompt at the beginning of this year to pray for the Church. And now the year is almost over and I shall seek to know what God wants me to pray for in the coming twelve months.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I thank you for the ability to put together this web site at youtube.com/rockytopva and for the Schambach.org foundation for allowing it. I pray for all those who tune in that you grant unto them special miracles and blessings in the name of Jesus as they watch and listen into the broadcasts. Let healings, financial blessings, and miracles take place. Lord, there are many who tune in who do not have Christian brothers and sisters to agree and stand with them in prayer. For these people especially I agree with them for the miracles and situations that they are praying and believing you for. I also pray for revival and deliverance in the area in which they live. Father let revivals and the power of the Holy Spirit break out and bless the people! Heal and bless all who read this thread. I pray these things in Jesus name! Amen and Amen!

Hang in there with us for the RW Schambach prayer with text @ 1:40! And stay in faith for your miracle! Prayers for healing and blessings for your entire household including your dear fathers. Also praying for the Church in 2021 and beyond! With Christian love and concern… Rockytopva!

@ 1:40 in the video below... Father in the name of Jesus I pray for those that never did get their request in. Those that have unsaved loved ones I bind the forces of hell in the name of Jesus, those that are sick and diseased and afflicted... Stretch forth that healing hand of Calvary... Touch them from the crown of their head to the soles of their feet... Save every member of their family I pray. Let that resurrection power of Jesus Christ come alive! In the name of Jesus meet the financial needs... Lord I see a lot of mail here from prisoners behind bars. I am asking you to touch their lives, save them and heal them and deliver them and set them free. Use them there in that prison house to bring others at the foot of the cross... In the name of Jesus Satan we bind you... We command you to take your hands off of God's property. Lord, you said that whatever we bind on earth you'll bind it in heaven... What ever we loose on Earth you will loose it in heaven... I loose the people! I loose the people! In the name of Jesus calling the miracle working power of Jesus Christ alive... Amen and Amen!- Your Power Preacher, RW Schambach

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm praying for the Church and the peace for it's people in the wake of world tensions at this time.
Yes it is a very tense time for the whole world and we need to pray for the Church to be able to give hope. And I think we especially need to pray for Christians in Ukraine and in Russia.

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan
Yes, we should pray for God's people that we will be a good example, and follow Jesus everyday. Dear Jesus, please help us to follow You and to keep believing and trusting in You every day. Please give us boldness to share the good news with our family and friends too. In Jesus' name. Amen. Thank you for our brothers and sister in the world, Dear Jesus. In Jesus' name. Amen.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for my church. That they be spirit driven. Testifying of God and the Holy Spirit, especially Jesus the Christ. May they bring many souls in remembrance of Jesus, perhaps thru the sacrament also.

Reactions: Pearl

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yes, we should pray for God's people that we will be a good example, and follow Jesus everyday. Dear Jesus, please help us to follow You and to keep believing and trusting in You every day. Please give us boldness to share the good news with our family and friends too. In Jesus' name. Amen. Thank you for our brothers and sister in the world, Dear Jesus. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Agreeing with you in prayer. animated-praying-smiley-image-0017.gif Blessings!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PRAY FOR THE CHURCH
OP ^

Heavenly Glorious Almighty Holy Father of us all,
Thank you for your Calling,
Thank you for your Offerings, Blessings, Gifts,
Thank you for your Love,
Thank you for your Word,
Thank you for your Power,
Thank you for your Promises,
Thank you for your Fulfillments,
Thank you for your Comfort,
Thank you for your Peace,
Thank you for your Acceptance:
to Never Leave all who call on You.

Forever Our Immovable Rock and Keeper,
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You...

Amen.

Reactions: Pearl

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PRAY FOR THE CHURCH
OP ^

I pray for The Church, (to stop worrying about leaving home without their cell phone, or That credit card)...but

Rather to Not Leave home without THEIR Armor of God.

The World is corrupt, Evil spirits abound, Wicked men in power seats, are OF the World and poised to capture your attention, tickle your ears, catch you in their web, chew you up and spit you out.

Eph 6:
[10] Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
[11] Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
[12] For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
[13] Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
[14] Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
[15] And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
[16] Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
[17] And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
[18] Praying always with all prayer and supplication
in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Amen.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PRAY FOR THE CHURCH
OP ^

I pray for The Church, (to stop worrying about leaving home without their cell phone, or That credit card)...but

Rather to Not Leave home without THEIR Armor of God.

The World is corrupt, Evil spirits abound, Wicked men in power seats, are OF the World and poised to capture your attention, tickle your ears, catch you in their web, chew you up and spit you out.

Eph 6:
[10] Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
[11] Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
[12] For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
[13] Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
[14] Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
[15] And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
[16] Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
[17] And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
[18] Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Amen.
:Bestest:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I pray for the Church of Christ in the Middle East. Dear heavenly Father thank you that the Gospel of Christ is being proclaimed in places where it may dangerous. As in biblical times Lord, I pray that your Word is heard loud and clear and cause people to turn away from what they have previously know and accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour. May you protect the Church, and may it grow in number and in faith in Jesus name. Amen

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray for the Church of Christ in the Middle East. Dear heavenly Father thank you that the Gospel of Christ is being proclaimed in places where it may dangerous. As in biblical times Lord, I pray that your Word is heard loud and clear and cause people to turn away from what they have previously know and accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour. May you protect the Church, and may it grow in number and in faith in Jesus name. Amen
:Bestest:

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The furtherance of the gospel is WHAT MATTERS no matter the cost to us .
Even paul wrote about that . HE was in prison and yet his whole mind was simply on the gospel .
ITS TIME for the true church to proclaim the true gospel and flee this tidal wave of delusion that has fast crept into many a church .
PEARL , they are silencing the mouths of those who would truly witness the gospel .
I heard one lady say WE are NOT TO WITNESS the gospel , just live and do good works . THIS IS A LIE .
She said JESUS has called us not to procliam the gospel by mouth . A LIE INDEED .
THEY are trying to get us to simply UNITE WITH ALL THAT IS and just do good works . THIS IS A LIE .
Its all about a one world all inclusive false love religoin that serves a one world all inclusive govt . WHICH
in truth , IT AINT ALL INCLUSIVE . ITS ALL ABOUT THE ELITES being served . WE must return to bibles
I am making an all out call for a mass exodus for all lambs to come out from men who teach lies
and to return to bibles and gather amongst them own selves and just focus on CHRIST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime