PRAY FOR THE CHURCH

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
R6f45dd7a14c77be9553d5ce3d22bca71

MrBebe

Sep 8, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Please will everybody commit to praying for the Church in 2021. Use this thread to add prayers everyday. Pray for your own church, your nation's church and the Church worldwide.
No discussions, just prayers. And if this could possibly be 'pinned' at the top it would perhaps encourage people to pray.
@CharismaticLady @charity

@Nancy @Heart2Soul @Barbara @Helen @farouk
Yes, praying for the Church or God's servants and people is included in my daily prayers.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please will everybody commit to praying for the Church in 2021. Use this thread to add prayers everyday. Pray for your own church, your nation's church and the Church worldwide.
No discussions, just prayers. And if this could possibly be 'pinned' at the top it would perhaps encourage people to pray.
@CharismaticLady @charity

@Nancy @Heart2Soul @Barbara @Helen @farouk
A great message and I believe a leading of God for sure. Yes I will pray with the rest of you.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
heavenly Father, the Church - the true Church - is the body of your Son Jesus, and I feel that I am led to pray for that Church. I don't always know what words to use Father but it's on my heart at all times. I know that you can look into my heart and see what is there and I pray that you will build up the Church, strengthen that body, breathe new life into it so that it may reach out to the lost and troubled souls. Let it stop being just a 'social club' Father, let it see the troubles of those who need Jesus. Make your Church wake up Lord.

Reactions: amadeus

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I WANT TO TELL PEOPLE THAT:-

• We – the church – have an awesome God.
  • We have a God who can turn your life around and give you a brand new start – a clean slate.
  • We have a God who knows exactly where you’re at and can meet all your needs.
  • We have a God who knows you by name and wants you to let him love you.
  • We have a God who can help you be a better parent; a better husband, wife, son or daughter.
  • We have a God who knows everything there is to know about you, yet loved you so much he sent his son, Jesus, to die as the atonement for your sin.
  • We have a God who can help you with every situation in your life.
  • We have a God who can reach into every area of your life and make a difference.
  • We have a God who doesn’t condemn you, but reaches out to you in love.
  • We have a God who is the answer to all your problems.
  • We have a God who is real, relevant and remarkable in today’s world.
  • We have a God who knows that even though you are wealthy, you have never been truly happy.
  • We have a God who knows you are an addict and wants to set you free.
  • We have a God who knows your pain and wants to heal you.
  • We have a God who knows you are struggling to bring up a child by yourself and wants to help.
  • Come and find out about him; come and discover for yourself that these are not just empty promises.
  • We have an awesome God . . . . . . . !

Reactions: Wynona and amadeus

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
At a time when sinners feel comfortable in our churches and Saints feel no sense of urgency to preach the Good News to the lost - we need revival. Keep praying!

Reactions: amadeus and Truman

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Heavenly Father, we pray for the integrity of your Church, that it may reflect you and your ways to those who are in the world and need you saving grace. I pray Father that you will guide and support all those who minister and give all of us the discernment we need to see that which is not of you and the authority to speak the truth. Shine your light into the dark places Lord, and reveal the darkness for what it is. In the name of the Lord Jesus.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Father I believe that a large part of the Church has been rendered ineffective through fear. Fear of failure, fear of the unknown, fear of being hurt, fear of commitment, fear of appearing foolish, fear of appearing pushy, fear of being noticed, fear of being 'super spiritual', fear of hard work, fear of change, fear of ridicule, fear of persecution and fear of making mistakes.

These fears are preventing the vast majority of the Church from taking the Gospel to the people who need to hear it.

Breathe new life into your Church Lord, by the power of your Holy Spirit. Re-ignite our fires Lord. Give us courage and boldness. Dispel our fears and enable us to proceed to bring the Good News of Salvation to the unsaved masses throughout the world. Father forgive our faint-heartedness and ineffectiveness and please show us how to do it.

Raise up leaders to inspire us and lead us. Raise up people of vision who will know how to get this wagon rolling. Raise up a vast army of spiritual warriors Lord. Raise up foot soldiers and supporters. Help us to help the poor and needy in our society.

Help us Holy Spirit to share the riches of your Kingdom with the people who are outside our church circles, and so add to the numbers of those being saved so that in turn they will share this Good News with others.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Lord, I pray that my expectations for what You have in mind for me today would be in line with Your will for me today.
So that I do not have to waste time and energy dealing with bitter disappointment.
Remind me that it is I that am to conform to Your word, and not the other way around.
Also, I ask for a fresh vision of what You are about to do in our nations.
I ask that Your Kingdom would experience unprecedented and exponential growth. :)

Reactions: amadeus and Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Lord, I pray that my expectations for what You have in mind for me today would be in line with Your will for me today.
So that I do not have to waste time and energy dealing with bitter disappointment.
Remind me that it is I that am to conform to Your word, and not the other way around.
Also, I ask for a fresh vision of what You are about to do in our nations.
I ask that Your Kingdom would experience unprecedented and exponential growth. :)
Amen.

Reactions: amadeus and Truman

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Father, I stand with the brethren of warriors, shoulder to shoulder and lift up the banner of your sovereignty across the nations of the earth. Your Kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Part the heavens and come down, our God. Mount the Cherubim and fly, soar on the wings of the wind. The Lord thunders from heaven; the voice of the Most High echo's across all creation. He shoots his arrows and scatters the enemy. With great bolts of lightning he scatters them. The valleys of the sea are exposed and the foundations of the earth is laid bare at your rebuke oh Lord our God, at the blast of breath from your nostrils.

Deep calls to deep, in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over us.

By day, you oh Lord direct your love, at night your song is with us— a prayer to the God of our life. 2a61ahz.gif

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father God, I come to you in the matchless name of Jesus! We need You like never before. We may not deserve it, we have not been what we should be but we need you to stir our hearts and revive our souls. Help us to stay on mission to reach the world for You. Help the church in America to have a hunger for biblical truth. Lord, with your power and your anointing, we have every spiritual weapon against the powers of hell. Help us to shine bright for You even when were hated.

Help us to humble ourselves and seek Your face and Your heart. Help us to love what You love and hate what You hate, Lord.

We need you, Holy Spirit! We submit to you in all our ways and seek to be Your hands and feet on the earth. May Your will be done Lord and not our own.

Help us to delight in You, Lord and to rely on You for everything because You truly care about us!

In Jesus' name I pray,

Amen

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Father God, I come to you in the matchless name of Jesus! We need You like never before. We may not deserve it, we have not been what we should be but we need you to stir our hearts and revive our souls. Help us to stay on mission to reach the world for You. Help the church in America to have a hunger for biblical truth. Lord, with your power and your anointing, we have every spiritual weapon against the powers of hell. Help us to shine bright for You even when were hated.

Help us to humble ourselves and seek Your face and Your heart. Help us to love what You love and hate what You hate, Lord.

We need you, Holy Spirit! We submit to you in all our ways and seek to be Your hands and feet on the earth. May Your will be done Lord and not our own.

Help us to delight in You, Lord and to rely on You for everything because You truly care about us!

In Jesus' name I pray,

Amen
A very loud AMEN.

Reactions: Mayflower

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In Jesus' name I pray,

Amen
Praise the Lord for those words!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In Jesus' name I pray,

Amen

Agreed in Jesus Name