Prayer for a good friend

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Asking for any, who pray to please keep my good friend/ex coworker/ and sister in Christ Linda in prayer as they found an aggressive cancer in her. She's an awesome woman and believes in the power of prayer so, if you feel so led, thank you very much.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you so much Devin :) she will be comforted to know she is being prayed for.
My friend has kidney failure and has had two transplants in 25 years. He's still alive and I'm thankful for that. As we get older I find that we get health problems. But I think faith in Christ makes it easier to deal with. May Linda also have peace and love from God. And of course healed!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Asking for any, who pray to please keep my good friend/ex coworker/ and sister in Christ Linda in prayer as they found an aggressive cancer in her. She's an awesome woman and believes in the power of prayer so, if you feel so led, thank you very much.
Praying healing and peace for Linda now…and health to all her tissue.
Cursing the thing in her trying to kill her - may it be cursed and die…
xx

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friend has kidney failure and has had two transplants in 25 years. He's still alive and I'm thankful for that. As we get older I find that we get health problems. But I think faith in Christ makes it easier to deal with. May Linda also have peace and love from God. And of course healed!
❤❣

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying here. I love to plead with God and bid Him come and keep His promises to His own GLORY!!

REBUKE THE DEVOURER, O LORD! LET NOT THE ENEMY CLAIM ANOTHER VICTORY! WHEN HE SHALL COME IN LIKE A FLOOD THOU HAST PROMISED TO LIFT UP A STANDARD AGAINST HIM!!!

(Sorry, got a little carried away. :))

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying here. I love to plead with God and bid Him come and keep His promises to His own GLORY!!

REBUKE THE DEVOURER, O LORD! LET NOT THE ENEMY CLAIM ANOTHER VICTORY! WHEN HE SHALL COME IN LIKE A FLOOD THOU HAST PROMISED TO LIFT UP A STANDARD AGAINST HIM!!!

(Sorry, got a little carried away. :))

Thank you Barney!
"Sorry, got a little carried away. :)"
NEVER! :)

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cursing the thing in her trying to kill her - may it be cursed and die…
I don't believe I've ever seen a prayer like this, but I fully support the spirit behind it. Prayers for Linda.

(I've seen the imprecatory prayers in the Psalms. I never thought of a prayer for healing as also an imprecatory prayer against the enemy. But it is. A very appropriate use of imprecatory prayer too, I might add. Interesting insight, @Helen.)

Last edited:

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan
Lord Jesus, please touch this women's body. Please take away this illness and let her be here to help and minister to others and be a light in the dark world around us. Please give the medical staff wisdom. Please give her peace and her family so they will fully trust that this is all in Your hands Lord. Please let the attacks of fear and confusion drop now and let Your peace be ministers unto her and her family. Lord, please bring precious promises into her mind and heart and let that be part of her daily living too Lord. Pleaes comfort her and help her Lord. She needs You Jesus. Please. We pray in Jesus' name. Amen.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord Jesus, please touch this women's body. Please take away this illness and let her be here to help and minister to others and be a light in the dark world around us. Please give the medical staff wisdom. Please give her peace and her family so they will fully trust that this is all in Your hands Lord. Please let the attacks of fear and confusion drop now and let Your peace be ministers unto her and her family. Lord, please bring precious promises into her mind and heart and let that be part of her daily living too Lord. Pleaes comfort her and help her Lord. She needs You Jesus. Please. We pray in Jesus' name. Amen.

Beautiful Dominic, thank you so much. I'm going to call her and read these prayers that are for her...it will lift her, thank you!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Linda us on my prayer list and I will continue to pray for her.