Prayer For Gall Bladder Removal

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Found out today that I need to have my gall bladder removed. This means I am out of work for at least three weeks without pay. That means my child support doesn't get paid and my health insurance doesn't get paid along with the usual expenses of utilities and rent.

Also just had a job interview yesterday and it was looking good that I got the job, but having the surgery means I am unable to go to the four-week training in a different state, which means if they offer me the job and I tell them that I cannot go to the training, I will lose out on the job. Really needed this job with its better hours, more set hours and less stress compared to EMS.

Need prayer for the surgery and that the new job if they were to offer me the position will allow me the time needed to heal and still take me on.

Thank you!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Found out today that I need to have my gall bladder removed. This means I am out of work for at least three weeks without pay. That means my child support doesn't get paid and my health insurance doesn't get paid along with the usual expenses of utilities and rent.

Also just had a job interview yesterday and it was looking good that I got the job, but having the surgery means I am unable to go to the four-week training in a different state, which means if they offer me the job and I tell them that I cannot go to the training, I will lose out on the job. Really needed this job with its better hours, more set hours and less stress compared to EMS.

Need prayer for the surgery and that the new job if they were to offer me the position will allow me the time needed to heal and still take me on.

Thank you!
That's a lot to deal with! Father, please lead Naomanos through this time, that You would give healing, comfort, wisdom, and the sure knowledge of Your love. Please show Him how to communicate with this possible employer, and I pray You would use this time to build his faith strong, praying in Jesus' Name!

Much love!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
Praying that you be always on God's side through this situation and that He work His perfect will in it for you!

Reactions: dev553344