Prayer for healing/Holy Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And hopefully this time there will be Christian responses, not the heartless “it is better that you remain unhealed” responses on this board and PMs

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And hopefully this time there will be Christian responses, not the heartless “it is better that you remain unhealed” responses on this board and PMs
@Apache1 You have received many, many words of wisdom from folks here. And all of them seem to have been ignored. You have been encouraged, prayed for and given much sound advice from mature Christians on here.
There is a short video about 4 things that do NOT come from God and, I hope this might show you that it is NOT God "torturing" you. Please take a short time out and listen to this as, there is no other way to find peace.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying that God have His will in your life and keep you on His pathway always. Remembering here Jesus' prayer during his difficult time as a man of flesh subject to the temptations of a man... but never yielding himself to sin.

And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." Matt 26:39

Reactions: Nancy