Prayer For Protection

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

al1998

May 25, 2021
Miami
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray for my life to be completely restored. All my life, I have constantly been at the receiving end of a lot of bullying. Since I was a child, I have dealt with a lot of emotional and mental abuse. I have had many people come into my life with the intent of destroying my self-esteem. Most of these individuals were relatives. Please pray for a hedge of protection around me as I will soon be moving and living in the same area as someone that has worked constantly to discredit me, ruin my reputation, turn people against me and make me feel bad about myself. I cannot avoid being around this person because they are close to my sister, who I love very much. Please pray for my protection from this person.

Reactions: Taken and Mayflower

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray for my life to be completely restored. All my life, I have constantly been at the receiving end of a lot of bullying. Since I was a child, I have dealt with a lot of emotional and mental abuse. I have had many people come into my life with the intent of destroying my self-esteem. Most of these individuals were relatives. Please pray for a hedge of protection around me as I will soon be moving and living in the same area as someone that has worked constantly to discredit me, ruin my reputation, turn people against me and make me feel bad about myself. I cannot avoid being around this person because they are close to my sister, who I love very much. Please pray for my protection from this person.

Hello Al, and welcome here,
I'm sorry to hear about these family members. Let them say whatever they want, they will eventually set their own snare.

TRUST is Christ as He will redeem you brother. Stay with the gospel and prayer, walk away with a peaceful smile on your face and, ask God to show you how to rest in Him.
Gods protection and blessing to you.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joining in prayer for you here!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you should slap one of the biggest ones eye shut for all of them to see, let them know you ain’t playing?