Prayer for Wednesday

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
I'm writing this on Tuesday night. But tomorrow I am doing something that must be done, however I am VERY SCARED.

I will be needing prayer, this is, I believe, going to be the fight of my life. I feel as if all events in my past have lead to this moment. This will show what I am made of.

But when I am weak, He is strong. This I know.

Please pray for our Father to be with me in a powerful way. To open doors, to grant His favor, but most of all, FOR HIS HOLY LIGHT TO SHINE APON ALL EVIL, RENDERING IT TO RUIN, AND RESTORING WHAT IS SPIRITUALLY MINE.

He already created tomorrow, my future today. I'm gonna need Him like I've never needed Him before. I CAN NOT do this without Him.

Love,

laid renard ~

Ps, Thanx *heart*

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
laid renard said:
I'm writing this on Tuesday night. But tomorrow I am doing something that must be done, however I am VERY SCARED.

I will be needing prayer, this is, I believe, going to be the fight of my life. I feel as if all events in my past have lead to this moment. This will show what I am made of.

But when I am weak, He is strong. This I know.

Please pray for our Father to be with me in a powerful way. To open doors, to grant His favor, but most of all, FOR HIS HOLY LIGHT TO SHINE APON ALL EVIL, RENDERING IT TO RUIN, AND RESTORING WHAT IS SPIRITUALLY MINE.

He already created tomorrow, my future today. I'm gonna need Him like I've never needed Him before. I CAN NOT do this without Him.

Love,

laid renard ~

Ps, Thanx *heart*
Yes indeed... Will remember your request before the Father in Jesus name!