Prayers needed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Misfit

Nov 11, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep Colton in prayer. He's in a lot of emotional pain right now and I understand he's been abusing sleep medication( he's been overdosing). He's in a bad way and I can't reach out to him. Jesus please send someone to him before it's too late.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep Colton in prayer. He's in a lot of emotional pain right now and I understand he's been abusing sleep medication( he's been overdosing). He's in a bad way and I can't reach out to him. Jesus please send someone to him before it's too late.
Heavenly Father,
We know you to be the great healer and you sent your son to heal the nations. Please send Colton the message of healing and forgiveness and especially, hope. We could all use a profound sense of hope and encouragement in these troubling times and especially Colton who has friends who love him and care for him very much. Please help Colton find his way back to the light and back to those who care so deeply for him. And please, Father, allow this occasion to bring Colton closer to you and bless him with bright eyes, and wide smiles. I know you hear me but I ask for your glory. Thanks Father.

Reactions: Misfit