Pre-Trib Rapture is Dead!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
concerning Israel and concerning Judah. [PLEASE NOTE]
You should note yourself, that there is Israel and there is Judah. Still separate, proved by how the promised blessings in Ezekiel 37 remain unfulfilled. And many other proofs.
Because many people fail to differentiate between Israel and Judah, much confusion and false teaching has resulted.

They are both separate peoples; Judah the Jews, visible in their [misnamed[ State of Israel.
Israel, the ten Northern tribes, hidden among the nations, but in the main, those who have accepted Christianity.
Jacob's trouble, will be the Day of the Lord's wrath, the Sixth Seal event, that will affect both Houses; Judah will be uprooted from the holy Land, Jeremiah 12:14 and Israel will be tested, 1 Peter 4:12, 1 Corinthians 3:13 and only those who stand firm in their faith will pass the test and will go to live in all of the holy Land. Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Romans 9:24-26

Ac28

May 18, 2016
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone on earth today is a Gentile, even the Jews (in God's eyes). God has ALWAYS treated Jews and Gentiles differently. Therefore, nothing in the 59, 100% Jewish books can tell you anything about your future These 59 Jewish books include the OT, the Gospels, the Acts, Paul's 7Acts books, James, Jude, 1,2,3Jn, 1,2Pet, Rev. These books are extremely valuable for your learning, but NOTHING in them them will tell you ANYTHING about what is going to happen to YOU or anyone living in the last 1900+ years. Any quotes from these books concerning your future are meaningless. The rapture is all-Israel. The question is not whether it is pre-trib, or not, but WHO it applies to. And it DOESN"T apply to anyone living today, with no exception.

The truth for today is found only in ONE place, Paul's 7 books written AFTER Acts - Eph, Phil, Col, 1&2Tim, Titus, and Philemon. In them ypu will find that OUR Hope is to go to Heavenly Places, which is far above the Starry Heavens. Nowhere in the other 59 books did ANYONE have an opportunity to go to the Heavenly Places.. Instead of Israel's Rapture, our resurrection is at the Appearing, the epiphaneia of Christ. We are resurrected directly to the Highest Heaven, God's abode, to wait for Christ's appearing.

The Fake, totally non-Biblical, go-to-Heaven rapture is Satan's favorite ploy to prevent you from going to the Highest Heaven, the place where Satan aspired to go but was never allowed to. God won't give you the eyes of understanding to see your Heavenly Calling in Eph, Col, etc., if you persist in believing that stuff from the previous 100% Israel dispensation (Acts), like the rapture, the Gifts, the Acts church, the New Jerusalem, or that Abraham is the father of us all, belongs to you today. What is yours today is found ONLY is Paul's last 7 epistles, but you have to see it, believe it, and claim it, to get it.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Everyone on earth today is a Gentile, even the Jews (in God's eyes).
More Hyper-Dispensationalist nonsense. The Jews remain Jews, Judaism remains Judaism, Israel remains Israel, although they are all OUTSIDE OF CHRIST.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are too many Christians who cannot clearly distinguish between the trials, tribulations, and testings of Christians, and the Tribulation period, which is something else altogether -- a unique world event, and primarily the judgment and persecution of the Jews.

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: [THE JEWS] and there shall be a time of trouble*, [THE TRIBULATION] such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: [TOTALLY UNIQUE] and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. (Dan 12:1)

JEREMIAH 30
4 And these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah. [PLEASE NOTE]
5 For thus saith the LORD; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace.
6 Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness?

7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: [TOTALLY UNIQUE] it is even the time of Jacob's [THE JEWS] trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.
Thank you for your response...as noted on another post following I was trying to be humorous. :)

Vexatious

Sep 29, 2018
midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Fake, totally non-Biblical, go-to-Heaven rapture is Satan's favorite ploy to prevent you from going to the Highest Heaven, the place where Satan aspired to go but was never allowed to.

There's at least one thing in your post I agree with.

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow... that's not like you, Rollo. :confused: That's a new member you're talking to, and I'm not sure he's said anything that was all that offensive to deserve it.

What's up? Too much caffeine lately or something?
Farouk is new?
He has about 50,000 posts on ten forums, maybe a lot more than that.
We go back 6 years.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Farouk is new?
He has about 50,000 posts on ten forums, maybe a lot more than that.
We go back 6 years.

Well he was new, LoL. When he was posting a week or so ago, he had less than 25 posts. Maybe he had a joint account and Forrest combined them or something. :confused: Or maybe I just need to go find those glasses I never wear... :rolleyes:

Life is full of mysteries.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
a unique world event, and primarily the judgment and persecution of the Jews.
i suggest fwiw that that is a good enough cover story to relay the spiritual point, but that...there are more rungs on that ladder too, wadr, i have led many into their GT, and you could start yours today if you wanted, or any time you like really
simply by following Jesus' directions; the One that you surely believe is God?
i guess maybe i'm being a little embarrassing right now, causing a little embarrassment, but hopefully you might weight this against the embarrassment you might feel if it were possible to demonstrate my theory? Which it is possible, see. You are caught in a catch22 perspective, so to speak, having not done what Jesus commanded--which i mean no offense ok, who seriously considers leaving the only life they know flat broke and walking to some new town, except you? :D

as to the "two-by-two" part well you already have that anyway, but if you're skeptible bam invite someone like-minded to come along lol. For women waffling for "safety" reasons :)rolleyes:) i suggest a dog, if the attempt is literal anyway. There is also a spiritual way to do this i guess, but imo nothing beats the real thing

best of luck ok, to anyone who actually attempts this, and my salute

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Well he was new, LoL. When he was posting a week or so ago, he had less than 25 posts. Maybe he had a joint account and Forrest combined them or something. :confused: Or maybe I just need to go find those glasses I never wear... :rolleyes:

Life is full of mysteries.
Umm, no I don't have a joint account and I don't know who Forrest is...:confused:

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...and I wasn't being humerous
Are you sure?

The humerus is the long bone in the upper arm. It is located between the elbow joint and the shoulder. At the elbow, it connects primarily to the ulna, as the forearm's radial bone connects to the wrist. At the shoulder, the humerus connects to the frame of the body via the glenoid fossa of the scapula. The humerus is the foundation to which many muscles insert, such as the deltoid, the pectoralis major, and others.

Reactions: GodsGrace

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't being humerous

You weren't being "humerus"? I for one would not accuse you of being humerus.

adult_humerus_fx_anatomy01.jpg

Last edited: