Precepts of The Lord = Nehemiah 9;13-14

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

** Definition of Precept: A general rule intended to regulate behavior or thought. A law, rule, regulation, statue or ordinance.

Nehemiah 9;13-14

Thou camest down also upon mount Sinai, and spakest with them from heaven, and gavest them right judgments, and true laws, good statutes and commandments: And madest known unto them thy holy sabbath, and commandedst them precepts, statutes, and laws, by the hand of Moses thy servant:

Psalms 119:4

Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.

Psalms 119:27

Make me to understand the way of thy precepts: so shall I talk of thy wondrous works.

Psalms 119:63

I am a companion of all them that fear thee, and of them that keep thy precepts.

Psalms 119:93-94

I will never forget thy precepts: for with them thou hast quickened me. I am thine, save me: for I have sought thy precepts.

Psalms 119:168

I have kept thy precepts and thy testimonies: for all my ways are before thee.

Daniel 9;4-6

And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments; We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments: Neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.

Mark 10:5-6

And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept. But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

AMEN

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

** Definition of Precept: A general rule intended to regulate behavior or thought. A law, rule, regulation, statue or ordinance.

Nehemiah 9;13-14

Thou camest down also upon mount Sinai, and spakest with them from heaven, and gavest them right judgments, and true laws, good statutes and commandments: And madest known unto them thy holy sabbath, and commandedst them precepts, statutes, and laws, by the hand of Moses thy servant:

Psalms 119:4

Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.

Psalms 119:27

Make me to understand the way of thy precepts: so shall I talk of thy wondrous works.

Psalms 119:63

I am a companion of all them that fear thee, and of them that keep thy precepts.

Psalms 119:93-94

I will never forget thy precepts: for with them thou hast quickened me. I am thine, save me: for I have sought thy precepts.

Psalms 119:168

I have kept thy precepts and thy testimonies: for all my ways are before thee.

Daniel 9;4-6

And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments; We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments: Neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.

Mark 10:5-6

And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept. But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

AMEN
Amen!