Predator Catchers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why does it seem like an awful lot of hate goes out to them? I could never do it because I'm not that brave lol but these people risk their lives in order to keep children safe but yet I read a lot of hate comments because they aren't with official organizations. What gives? :/

Reactions: JazzyJeff15

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think its because some of them are doing it for internet clout. I personally think its great to be able to identify predators and for them to face the consequences for their crimes but it does bother me seeing people enjoy exposing another person when they may also have some skeletons in their closet. Also, this bible verse comes to mind

Proverbs 24:17-18 (NIV)
Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when they stumble, do not let your heart rejoice, or the Lord will see and disapprove and turn his wrath away from them

One more thing that comes to mind is Chris Hansen saying "take a seat"

W5cHEaI.jpg

2nd edit: post now complete

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and I think everybody has skeletons in their closet,.. but most everybody aren't sick and twisted perverts though.

Reactions: JazzyJeff15

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every day there is a channel that broadcasts here and share information about a missing child. Every day. :(
Some have been missing for years.

Where are they? Alive? Dead? Alive and suffering to the point they wish they were dead?

For me, anyone who seeks out predators in an effort to bring answers to their victims families, recover the missing child, or bring them to justice for their crimes, is a God send.

For all our sakes, especially those of us with children, the more you know the more vigilant you can become in protecting yourself, your child, children, and family.

https://www.familywatchdog.us/
Family Watchdog is a free service to help locate registered sex offenders in your area.

Those opposed to predator hunters for not being affiliated with "official organizations", they might wish to consider the fact it is "official organizations", that release predators into our free communities.

Do we think prison changed the mind,behavior, of the predatory? Or being that prisons are a subculture wherein dysfunctional personalities are contained together and it becomes an environment of fight or submit, because flight is impossible, do those long years of confinement and controls make those already deviant and unconscionable worse?
And then they're set free on us.

God bless predator hunters. Because they are those watchers on the wall that do their small part to insure in some way there is one less predator out there hunting us.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This video always cracks me up because this guy (predator) is just SO stupid!!! :p (The situation itself isn't funny,.. but his IQ is.)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, at first I was questioning how this could be legal since I was fearful that since it wasn't real kids they weren't going after that they wouldn't be able to be arrested for it, however I came up with the conclusion that since the motives were there that if they would have done this with a decoy, they would have done the same thing to a real kid. :(

Children are innocent, so parents be aware that this isn't your child's fault,.. however,.. you also might want to warn them of the danger of stranger danger because even though it's a sad, sick, and messed up world that we live in where we have to be fearful of the safety of children,.. it's also good for them to be prepared to stay away from other people they don't know.