Presbyterian Church Votes To Allow Gay Marriages

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/19/presbyterian-church-gay-marriage_n_5512756.html

"In a monumental move, the nation's largest Presbyterian denomination voted Thursday to change its definition of marriage and allow its pastors to officiate same-sex ceremonies in states where gay marriage is legal.

By a vote of 429-175, leaders of the 1.76 million-member Presbyterian Church (USA) voted during the biennial General Assembly in Detroit to change the denomination's Book of Order to describe marriage as being between "two people.""

As in the days of Noe, giving in marriage, without the fear of God. As in the days of Lot, homosexuality is widely accepted as the norm.

Luke 17:26-28 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. 27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

Romans 1:21-28 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Doesn't surprise me one bit.............the closer to our saviors return.....the more evil will be accepted.

Good is evil....evil is good.
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jesus is coming..........................quick look busy.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and when will the Christian rise?
Doesn't look like today...maybe tomorrow

Nope!!!!!!!!!!!!! they will never rise..............God's words have been watered down.....even a self proclaiming Christian does not have one clue what Christianity is about.................DUH!!!! sunday.. church.. time.......DUH!!! monday..back..to..bar

This is why He is returning...........................the DUH's better turn to praise real quick!

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
Nope, no surprise. They're serving a different god than I serve. You see true Christians serve the true and living God. They're foundation is sinking sand, see. Corrupted by seducing spirits and doctrines of devils. Maranatha

Reactions: RANDOR

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
StanJ said:
Sad, so sad. Guess they never read 1 Cor 5?
Nice one Stan......
Todays preachings...is for what the people want to hear ...not what they need to hear.
Give and be blessed......how to have a better day, how to think better of yourselves, how to treat others...etc etc etc.
But.......................being attacked by the devil.....................good luck with that.

Yep.............the Christians....should we say....satans christians...........are trading places with the homosexuals.....the closet.

WOW!!!!!!!! You can really see............how the last one is getting ready to come to Christ.......

But hey......God didn't say it would get better.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It troubles me to see my old church making such poor decisions. I do support gay marriage outside the church, but inside? I love all people regardless, but helping them sin? Cannot do it. I do not believe that ministers should be forced to married people of the same sex - that is just as wrong as discriminating against gay people in secular society.