President Kamala?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Biden lands in the graveyard or the funny farm before his term is up, what kind of President do you think Kamala Harris would be?

Last edited:

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Biden lands in the graveyard or the funny farm before his term is up, what kind of President do you think Kamala Harris would be?
It is so frightening - Biden is awful, his next-in-line (Kamala) is awful, and her next-in-line (Pelosi) is awful. (I don't know who comes after that.) Is there some way to impeach all three at once?

Reactions: amadeus

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kamala introduced herself somewhere by giving her chosen pronoun of she.
Here’s my question. Will they discriminate against me if I want to identify with a verb rather than a pronoun? Why do I have to be labeled by pronouns? I want to be called by the verb “think.” I also identify with the adverb “beautiful.” So everyone must call me beautiful or I’ll make sure you lose your jobs!

Reactions: LearningToLetGo

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"President Kamala" --- two words that make "justifiable genocide" or "congressional oversight" sound reasonable.