President Trump I SAW YOU IN A DREAM LAST NIGHT!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Trump, I saw you in a dream tonight!!!
President Biden had meet with Putin in a netural city to talk about a prisoner swap. On the steps outside they were having a presser when Putin saw you Presidenr Trump standing on a nearby balcony, Putin sees you and says' " good to see you President Trump" you say, We must talk" Putin says Mr. President you have your prisoner back" you say yes! but we must talk I want this war stopped now the world wants this war stopped now and I think you too want this war stopped now before billions die and our world is destroyed, billions of lives and our world hang in the balance----I then wake up!

• Love
Reactions: ScottA

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Usually dreams are metaphoric of something entirely different and require interpretation from God.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday they had a Hearing in the House on Russian War crimes.
A 16 year old girl testified about the brutality of being kept in a Russian prison.

As I watched this what came to mind was the 15 year old Kuwatti girl that testified during the Gulf War against Iraq.

Also reminds me of Greta Thunberg and the Climate change... "How Dare You"

When they start using children to push their war agenda, you know the end is near.

Just sayin..
Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A 16 year old girl testified about the brutality of being kept in a Russian prison.

As I watched this what came to mind was the 15 year old Kuwatti girl that testified during the Gulf War against Iraq.

When they start using children to push their war agenda, you know the end is near.

Just sayin..
Hugs
Its truly sad indeed dear friend . But i know something far worse than even using the dear children to spread an agenda .
ITS when you use the church to spread such poison . The END IS NEAR , you have that RIGHT my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Just sayin..
Hugs
When the evil can transform churches from within and preach an all inclusive social gospel
Then know and understand the end is truly at hand .
My call is this , REPENT o world , repent all churches who have done so , for why will you die .
The LORD GOD is longsuffering desiring not the death of the wicked but rather they repent and come to Christ and have life .
BUT the DAY OF THE LORD WILL SURELY COME as a theif in the night . And on that day
all who denied CHRIST will surely wail .

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I vividly remember the 15 year old Kuwatti girl that testified during the Gulf War against Iraq. She was connected to the NWO, as it turned out, completely fabricating her story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

President Trump I SAW YOU IN A DREAM LAST NIGHT!!​

OP ^

A TRUMP was sound a few years ago and many did not pay attention…

Reactions: Ziggy and ScottA

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In the US using children to push their agenda is called Public Education.

Just sayin…
God Bless,
Taken
Public education ? Indoctrination !

The poor Girl, I think that they found someone who had been so badly brainwashed and had the audacity to put her up as such.
Not to mention what the hell would such a kid know anyway and who would take any kid seriously anyway !

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How about Ukraine war crimes ?
Like Who truly created it ?

Like being a total fool and wanting to Create the War in the first place, No one could be so stupid !

As the puppet who is only a comedian in fact ! and not worthy of any regard in relation to having no political nous creatable at all in fact !

But was propped up by the whore Media as an W Churchill !
What a insult to W Churchill ! he must be turning in his grave. having a nobody jerk comedian with no political credentials at all, being elevated to a Statesman over night, Because he brought war on the Nation, Real bright !

Would you not love that of your own Nations leader ? Haled as a hero for getting the Nation into a War ! The death and destruction :rolleyes: o_O:Bestest:

Oh Sure Joe Biden put him up to it ! And all who egged such on ? Why ! Because they have huge investments in Oil and Gas in this, that's what the war is about ! Not peoples lives at all, as such as that is cheap !
Not to mention we can so easy just only play just one side to the story of all this and most idiots will swallow it all, with no regard as to the other side ? and To hell with them ?
They do not count at all, as we can just come into Russia's back yard, totally disrespecting them and their relationship history with Ukraine, everything just with no regard at all ?
Is that the way that they treated the negro slaves ? with such disregard and outright malice. and to hell with them attitude ! Is it still the same old intent to just go about and dismiss others ?

I wonder if Trump could of got away with such outright malice as Biden gets away with ?
Don't question Biden !
Don't question Zelensky ! Ok I will, Zelensky, you must be proud to have the blood on your hands.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lot od "secrets" going on around the world. Most the media refuses to talk about.
What is the truth about our inflation around the world and who's behind it?
I watch this show every week and there is always new information being revealed.
It's 2 hours and 40 minutes of things they don't don't want you to know.
I get most of my information from social media, places like this, not Fox or CNN.

Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

OP ^

The wholesome words of CHRIST were sounded out many centuries ago
and sadly many are not paying attention nor do they take heed to such pure and holy words .
I tell us all this is an abomination to do such a thing .
JESUS sounded the trumpet of pure and holy teachings and yet today
more and more of His teachings are cast aside for sake of unity and fellowship . I tell us all
this is a great abomination unto those who do such a thing .
And lastly
SOON in an hour unknown to man that TRUMPET SHALL SOUND and the dead in Christ shall be raised
and those who are alive and are in HIM , shall fly home to the wonderful paradise of the city of the great
and blessed LORD .
But woe wail the world which rejected the CHRIST o GOD

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lot od "secrets" going on around the world. Most the media refuses to talk about.
What is the truth about our inflation around the world and who's behind it?
I watch this show every week and there is always new information being revealed.
It's 2 hours and 40 minutes of things they don't don't want you to know.
I get most of my information from social media, places like this, not Fox or CNN.

Hugs
The whole of the lot is all about the CBDC beast system . They doing this my friend
to cause the world to embrace their final solution , CBDC . IT AINT NO SAVOIR EITHER
it is the SYSTEM OF THE VERY BEAST .

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

OP ^

And if Trump is God's Trumpet then Biden is God biding his time.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if Trump is God's Trumpet then Biden is God biding his time.
I do believe God gives us previews, and do like play on words.

(Such as; Son/Sun: God/Good: Eve/evE ; Live spelled backwards is Evil: Lived spelled backwards is Devil: etc.)

Trump Scripturally is a Warning of an Expectation….
I think Many people were/are sick and tired of the Same “self entitled dictatorial “pseudo royal” Politico’s”, and prayed for someone whose interest is a betterment of the whole of the people.