President Trump IMHO.=God's man for these Lat days!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear the Lord saying, "This man is unstoppable because I'm unstoppable. My kingdom is unstoppable, and this man has a mandate from heaven; he has momentum that is not his own. His movement will not dissipate, it will grow, and it will reach beyond the borders of American governing. It will inspire; it will stir up a nest.

"As the eagle stirs up the nest, so the Lord will do through this man. People are laughing at him, saying that his plans are too bold, his ideas are too big, that his plans will not work because after all, what president has been able to do these things before without gridlock?

But the Lord is saying, "This president shall not be in gridlock, for his strength is not his own. I have put a spirit of breakthrough on this man and on this land, and he will do things that will be monumental for the generations to come. I will use him to stir up the nest and cause this young generation of young eagles to soar."

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
What the Lord said was:

“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.” (Mt. 5:9)

He also said:

“No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.” (Mt. 6:24)

And He commanded:

“You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God. “ (Lev. 24:22)

Personally I can’t square These Words with Trump's sable rattling, money-worshipping, xenophobia, compulsive lying … Makes me doubt very much that Trump is God’s Man. Opposite more likely.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Personally I can’t square These Words with Trump's sable rattling, money-worshipping, xenophobia, compulsive lying … Makes me doubt very much that Trump is God’s Man. Opposite more likely.
a perfect rep of the pop imo; voters get what they deserve. People like to hold Hitler up as evil, but he was duly elected. One is compelled to believe that Trump is the guy God chose.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What the Lord said was:

“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.” (Mt. 5:9)

He also said:

“No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.” (Mt. 6:24)

And He commanded:

“You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God. “ (Lev. 24:22)

How does one confuse this Trump creature making threats of "fire and fury" with a child of God who is supposed to be a peacemaker? It just really makes me wonder where the mindset of the average American Christian really is. If peace was really in their heart, if they really practiced what they claim to believe in, then they wouldn't have booed Ron Paul for proposing this 'golden rule', and he probably should have won the election back in 2012.

The average American "Christian" in a nutshell:

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha it should be verifying the obvious though lol

Yep, the glass parking lot mindset is strong with them. Never mind Presidential saber rattling, the citizens saber rattle about as much as anyone in office......and just like any playground, the one with the biggest mouth tends to be the biggest coward. Not to say that I'm looking forward to the end times, but one thing I'm certain will occur is America getting its teeth kicked clean down its throat by the beast from the bottomless pit and his army of "locusts". It will be America's first long overdue good butt whooping, and I personally can't wait for that day to come.......because I really hate bullies. Who will be able to make war with him?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too the World!!! Don't mess with President Trump!
PTL!!! USA has God's Man for these Last days=President Trump!!!==No one will be able to stand against you, for the LORD your God will cause the people to fear and dread you, as he promised, wherever you go in the whole land.
Deuteronomy 11:25

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Yep, the glass parking lot mindset is strong with them. Never mind Presidential saber rattling, the citizens saber rattle about as much as anyone in office......and just like any playground, the one with the biggest mouth tends to be the biggest coward. Not to say that I'm looking forward to the end times, but one thing I'm certain will occur is America getting its teeth kicked clean down its throat by the beast from the bottomless pit and his army of "locusts". It will be America's first long overdue good butt whooping, and I personally can't wait for that day to come.......because I really hate bullies. Who will be able to make war with him?
Hmm. Well, i would characterize that all differently, but maybe it amounts to the same thing, i dunno.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PTL!! The USA is still the greatest nation on earth For good reason=== In God we trust

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
the USA is a country, not a nation. I know it seems like an irrelevant distinction, but decide for yourself.
I am not in your nation, even though i live in the same country. So it is a way to deceive.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That caused me to look up the word Nation.

Nation = a large aggregate of people united by common descent, ethnicfamily, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.
a member tribe of an American Indian confederation.
A nation from Latin: natio, "people, tribe, kin, genus, class, flock"

It brings 1 Peter 2:9 into focus. "Ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness into His marvellous light."

Interesting thought.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PTL!! The USA is still the greatest nation on earth For good reason=== In God we trust
Does the USA as a country or nation, trust in God? Some people who live here certainly do, even among the many [more than 80%] who bear the label of Christian, how many really do trust God before anything and everything else?

Reactions: Sword and Helen

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does the USA as a country or nation, trust in God? Some people who live here certainly do, even among the many [more than 80%] who bear the label of Christian, how many really do trust God before anything and everything else?

'Trust in God' is often used to determine whether a person claiming to be A Christian is really part of the club.....

What do you mean by the phrase?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'Trust in God' is often used to determine whether a person claiming to be A Christian is really part of the club.....

What do you mean by the phrase?
I mean what the words means to God according to what the Holy Spirit speaks to my heart through the scriptures. I believe in going according to the priorities set in this verse of scripture:

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matt 6:33

Solomon may have missed out with God before the end of his course, but he most certainly was inspired by God when he penned these words:

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Prov 3:5-6

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mean what the words means to God according to what the Holy Spirit speaks to my heart through the scriptures. I believe in going according to the priorities set in this verse of scripture:

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matt 6:33

Solomon may have missed out with God before the end of his course, but he most certainly was inspired by God when he penned these words:

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Prov 3:5-6

Thank you

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Solomon may have missed out with God before the end of his course,

If you mean by "missed out" because he worshipped other gods as an old man, you might be right. I've often thought I'd rather be a subject under King David, a warrior, rather than King Solomon who ruled in a time of peace; simply because David was loved by God so much.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you mean by "missed out" because he worshipped other gods as an old man, you might be right. I've often thought I'd rather be a subject under King David, a warrior, rather than King Solomon who ruled in a time of peace; simply because David was loved by God so much.
All of us had a very much rougher road before we met the Master than since we began surrendering to Him. Of course the end of our road is what counts no matter what has come for us before.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What is it that makes it great or made it great? I dont think its great , I think it is now in the same place Russia was/ I think putin is a Christian and has more good in mind than any of the last eight or so presidents. Putin has turned his country around and knows exactly whats going on with the people who run your country and they are well on the way to destroying your country. whist hiding behind the puppet presidents that you think run your country. Trump got in only because the people of US wanted to stick two fingers up at the same garbage cess pit of people who are already bought and sold by these people who run not only the us but almost every other country. why you think they want a fight with NK. Because they dont have a bank there none . America caused more disruption than any other country in the world.

America does not trust in God/ Nothing like it. Niether does any country. China and russia will both over take the us in a few short years. You have the greatest debt in the world. That much I will give you.