Prophecies of the End Times... Finally revealed??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sarah405

Oct 5, 2007
Greetings to all,You know how we keep on hearing about this event "THE END OF THE WORLD" and then "THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST", of which previous events are extreme natural disasters and untold chaos. Are these things for real? Or are they just fictional fantasies that we mysteriously enjoy playing in the back of our minds to meet our expectations of wild reality? I personally think about this almost every night before I go to sleep. I've recently come across what I believe to be a shocking website which deals with Bible prophecy in relation to end time events. I say this because, well, it's answered most of my questions about it. I've seen and read a lot in terms of explanations, but this is by far the best info I have come across. This info can be found on www.youtube.com/worldslastchance , the main channel. I’d like some feedback about this. God bless. Sarah

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I want to thank you for posting this subject. I think it an important subject to studyas far as the Video I think this more of the same thing you just described above. If we look at scripture only and leave men out of it. We see no mention of Pope being raised from the dead.This is again fairy tales by men. Lets look at what we are told. Satan Falls from heaven, woe to those on earth for the devil, lucifer has come down to them. This does not say a man rose up from the dead. It says Satan himself will come down. It even names him. We are told time and again it is Satan disguised as as an Angel of light that is coming yet men still insist on picking famous men to be antichrist. Luk 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Revelation 9:11 "And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the He'-brew tongue is A-bad'-don, but in the Greek tongue hath his [the] name A-pol'-ly-on."There can be no doubt who the Antichrist is. Jesus is telling us here, through the pen of John. Satan is that King; and "Abaddon" in the Hebrew language means "destroyer" and that is Satan's name. This is verified in the Greek the name, "Apollyon" [Strongs # 623, "the destroyer Revelation 9:1 "And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit [pit of the abyss]."The "star" that falls to the earth is the star of Isaiah 14. The star is "Lucifer", who will be the Antichrist once he arrives on earth. Satan is given the key, or authority to the bottomless pit, for this is where Satan's fallen angels are held.Satan is to be God's executioner of God's divine wrath that is to be poured out upon the earth. God is going to give Satan the right to have his way with all who are blind to God's Word.Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Again who was cast out, to come down and decieve those on earth? Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
As far as the deadly wound it is a wound to the one World Political and religious sysyemthat we see forming today before our eyes.Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.10 crowns go to 10 kings he brings with him. Not earthly kings. Anytime you have a multiheaded thing you have a political system. The sea (water) is symbolic of peoples, multitudes, nations and tongues(Rev. 17:15).We have here a one world system that arises from the people of the world.Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as [the feet] of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon(Satan) gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.Like unto a leopard- their spot is not our spot, speaking of kenites (In the Song of Moses - Deut. 32)Feet of a bear- That great bear of Rosh/Rush - will still be a huge enemyAs a mouth of a lion - Speaks like Judah, claims to be Judah but is not JudahThe dragon gave him his power- Satan puts this all together, gives unto it his seat and authority; plans itRev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.How does a political system recieve a deadly wound? When it fails to work, when some event disallows thepolitical system to continue on as it has and it recieves this wound. Satan arranges its healing as it is given for him to be able to do.Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?The whole world is in it, so there is no one left to counter this system. This is not a war as we commonly think of as a war, Satan wins over many by this "peace" he creates for the world.