Prophect Alert - Be ready to endure the last days

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This constitutes a taking away and an adding to, of the book of Revelation. Not advisable and your belief just makes for confusion.

Talking about confusion; your idea that Isaiah 30:26 is parallel to Isaiah 24:23 is the epitome of that. They describe opposite events!

Concerning the 6th Seal, the latter part is about the event of Christ's return...

Rev 6:12-17
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

The above is tribulation timing. The stars falling to earth like untimely figs is about the event of Rev.12:7-9 as a result of the war in Heaven between Michael and his angels vs. Satan and his angels. It is when they are booted down to this earth in our near future to begin the great tribulation upon the Church.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, 'Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him That sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?'
KJV

The above verses are for the time when Jesus appears coming in the clouds, i.e., His 2nd coming back to this earth. Those events are undeniable, anyone trying to change the timing of those events have not The Word of God in them.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Great Chapter of Isaiah 29:1-24

What will happen very soon:

Suddenly, in an instant punishment will come from the heavens. The Lord will act in His wrath against all those who make war against Jerusalem, all those who surround Israel. With a great noise amid flames of devouring fire, earthquakes and powerful storms, they will disappear like a dream, like a vision of the night – gone when you awake. So it will be with the horde of nations who attack the holy Land. They will crumble into dust and be blown away like chaff. Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12, Revelation 6:12-17 This is quite a different event from Armageddon, it is the many prophesied Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a literal day of a Coronal Mass Ejection sunspot explosion. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1, 2 Peter 3:7

But, disaster will come to those who live in the Land, there will be mourning and tears when the Lord makes Jerusalem His fire altar. He will bring those people down, the survivors will hide underground, their voices will squeak out of the earth. Isaiah 31:5, Zechariah 13:8-9

When God's consuming fire happens on "the day of the Lord" like Apostle Peter showed in 2 Peter 3:10-12, ALL of man's works will be burned off this earth. That is actually what the battle of Armageddon on the 7th Vial is about! The 7th Vial is even poured out not on earth, but in the 'air', to show this consuming fire event will burn ALL... flesh off the earth on that day. It will usher all, God's elect and the wicked, into Christ's future Millennial reign. This present fleshy world will be over at that point.

Luke 21:20-22
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

KJV

Scripture says just the opposite of what you're saying.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Scripture says just the opposite of what you're saying.
What you believe, is the opposite of what is Written.
This present fleshy world will be over at that point.
This is absolute rubbish.
Jesus does not wipe out all humans at His Return, the world will carry on - but will be a much better place, ruled by King Jesus.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is something posted on a Christian FaceBook page and, I thought this would be a good thread to share it on?

"***ISRAEL ELECTION UPDATE (via Doug Hatcher****
PM Netanyahu and his opponent are neck and neck.
The polls say 32-32 some TV stations say 32-31.
So they need 61 and neither has it.
We have a 8-10 hour delay for count verification.
The President in Israel is the one who decides who gets to form a new government anyway.
Ultimately its up to him.
Thats the update.
Here is my thots and the thots of Amir Tsirafati (Behold Israel- Watchman)
If Netanyahu does not get it...the nation will be seen as WEAK....AND...SUBJECT TO ATTACKS FROM ANY AND ALL NATIONS
...that being said....read EZEKIEL 37/38/39 and KEEP WATCH!!!
Your/ our redemption is more near than thought.
This just may expedite a Peace Deal if Israel is attacked. This is good for us and them. We will be with Jesus sooner and they will wake up to the REAL MESSIAH soon as well!"

Any thoughts? I will check back later tonight!

Reactions: 4Jesus

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is something posted on a Christian FaceBook page and, I thought this would be a good thread to share it on?

"***ISRAEL ELECTION UPDATE (via Doug Hatcher****
PM Netanyahu and his opponent are neck and neck.
The polls say 32-32 some TV stations say 32-31.
So they need 61 and neither has it.
We have a 8-10 hour delay for count verification.
The President in Israel is the one who decides who gets to form a new government anyway.
Ultimately its up to him.
Thats the update.
Here is my thots and the thots of Amir Tsirafati (Behold Israel- Watchman)
If Netanyahu does not get it...the nation will be seen as WEAK....AND...SUBJECT TO ATTACKS FROM ANY AND ALL NATIONS
This just may expedite a Peace Deal if Israel is attacked. This is good for us and them. We will be with Jesus sooner and they will wake up to the REAL MESSIAH soon as well!"

The timing is interesting with that attack on Saudi Arabia last week. Some are calling it an "act of war". Coincidence? ;)

Reactions: Nancy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is something posted on a Christian FaceBook page ...

"***ISRAEL ELECTION UPDATE (via Doug Hatcher**** ...

It seems the FaceBook post lacks some basic information:
1. Gantz's Blue & White party apparently have 32 seats and Netanyahu's Likud party apparently have 31.
2. Out of 120 available seats, 61 are necessary for a majority.
3. Apparently there has never been a one-party majority in Israeli history. All majorities have been coalitions of minority parties to reach 61 or more.
4. Apparently Bantz's Blue & White party is primarily comprised of Palestinian/Arab voters, versus Israel's Jewish citizens.
If I were to guess, I would surmise that Netanyahu could more easily assemble a majority, but at what cost? Each minority party would demand concessions, which would weaken the platform of the Likud party, and would result in a greater need for consensus/concessions when making State decisions.

It seems that both Trump and Netanyahu have had their administrations plagued with false allegations; and now potentially plagued with a "democracy" where decisions and policies can be more easily obstructed.

Perhaps these types of circumstances are more prevalent during the Tribulation ...
Bobby Jo

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems the FaceBook post lacks some basic information:
1. Gantz's Blue & White party apparently have 32 seats and Netanyahu's Likud party apparently have 31.
2. Out of 120 available seats, 61 are necessary for a majority.
3. Apparently there has never been a one-party majority in Israeli history. All majorities have been coalitions of minority parties to reach 61 or more.
4. Apparently Bantz's Blue & White party is primarily comprised of Palestinian/Arab voters, versus Israel's Jewish citizens.
If I were to guess, I would surmise that Netanyahu could more easily assemble a majority, but at what cost? Each minority party would demand concessions, which would weaken the platform of the Likud party, and would result in a greater need for consensus/concessions when making State decisions.

It seems that both Trump and Netanyahu have had their administrations plagued with false allegations; and now potentially plagued with a "democracy" where decisions and policies can be more easily obstructed.

Perhaps these types of circumstances are more prevalent during the Tribulation ...
Bobby Jo

I surmise that point #4 is potentially a reason that the peace deal, which Nancy reiterated in her post, could be passed more easily. The peace deal would be with Israel, not Netanyahu per se.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you believe, is the opposite of what is Written.

This is absolute rubbish.
Jesus does not wipe out all humans at His Return, the world will carry on - but will be a much better place, ruled by King Jesus.

You've got some catching up to do...

1 Cor 15:51-54
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
KJV

Isa 25:5-9
5 Thou shalt bring down the noise of strangers, as the heat in a dry place; even the heat with the shadow of a cloud: the branch of the terrible ones shall be brought low.
6 And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.
7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.
8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.
9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.
KJV

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I surmise that point #4 is potentially a reason that the peace deal, which Nancy reiterated in her post, could be passed more easily. The peace deal would be with Israel, not Netanyahu per se.

You infer Daniel 9, which is already fulfilled as the Dayton/Oslo Peace Accord from Sept. 13, 1993 to 2000. -- Perhaps you should start with the "going forth of the Word" and arrive to your destination, rather than picking random verses and applying false expectations.

Bobby Jo

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You infer Daniel 9, which is already fulfilled as the Dayton/Oslo Peace Accord from Sept. 13, 1993 to 2000. -- Perhaps you should start with the "going forth of the Word" and arrive to your destination, rather than picking random verses and applying false expectations.

Bobby Jo

First, I'm not claiming the peace deal currently being proposed by Trump and Kushner is the same deal which Daniel 9 (specifically verse 27) discusses. I'm not sure where you thought I inferred that?

Do you not believe, or have you not heard, that there is currently a "peace deal" being formed and pushed by Trump and Kushner, for Israel?

As such, in discussing only the current peace deal by Trump and Kushner for Israel and its neighbor, having a PM with more arabs/palestinians in their group, could more easily allow for a deal for Israel to be accomplished, rather than with a more pro-Jewish PM such as Netanyahu.

I've made no claims that the current peace deal by Trump and Kushner is the same as Daniel 9. The reason I know I've not claimed it, nor inferred it, is because I don't actually think it is definitevly. I think this current peace deal, or more specifically the attempt to make a peace deal, is setup to fail, so that another can come along and "save" the relationship and make a deal, in which people could look to to lead them.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... The reason I know I've not claimed it, nor inferred it, is because I don't actually think it is definitely. ...
Thanks for the clarification. In fact, you're the ONLY person I know with an opinion on the subject which has NOT fallen for the commentator lies. -- The commentators know that they cannot resolve the 9th Chapter (and I would propose ANY of the prophetic Chapters) but present their BEST False answer because it's all they have. Therefore instead of obeying the Angel's instructions in 12:4 & 9, they open their mouths with fabricated Scripture and fabricated History.

But as to the Trump/Kushner peace attempts, I suspect it will go the same way that Arafat negotiated. As I recall, there was a point where Arafat placed ALL his demands on the table and Israel agreed to every one of them. -- But Arafat still refused Peace.

So not only History, but also Scripture portends NO Peace Agreement until Jesus returns.

Thanks,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: 4Jesus

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The nation alignment of Ezekiel 38 is almost complete today, except for Turkey (Togarmah). They're working on it. But the war there is for the very last day of this world, not before the tribulation. Ezekiel 39 is especially about the battle of Armageddon, even though it doesn't use that wording. Ezekiel 40 begins Christ's Millennium reign.

A 'Peace Deal' in Jerusalem will not be a good thing for us, nor Israel. See Daniel 11 for who makes that peace deal in Jerusalem and what he does (i.e., the "vile person"). That will be the coming Antichrist doing that. He is going to spiritually rape the deceived that believe he is the Messiah. That goes for any deceived Christian brother also.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... See Daniel 11 for who makes that peace deal in Jerusalem and what he does (i.e., the "vile person"). ...

1. There's no "peace deal" in Daniel 11.
2. Gerald Ford is DEAD. (Ref. Dan. 11:21 -- "contemptible person") -- And so is Nixon. (Ref. Dan. 11:20 "exactor of tribute")

I guess there's no limit to a person's ignorance,
Bobby Jo

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the clarification. In fact, you're the ONLY person I know with an opinion on the subject which has NOT fallen for the commentator lies. -- The commentators know that they cannot resolve the 9th Chapter (and I would propose ANY of the prophetic Chapters) but present their BEST False answer because it's all they have. Therefore instead of obeying the Angel's instructions in 12:4 & 9, they open their mouths with fabricated Scripture and fabricated History.

But as to the Trump/Kushner peace attempts, I suspect it will go the same way that Arafat negotiated. As I recall, there was a point where Arafat placed ALL his demands on the table and Israel agreed to every one of them. -- But Arafat still refused Peace.

So not only History, but also Scripture portends NO Peace Agreement until Jesus returns.

Thanks,
Bobby Jo

Well let's not get ahead of ourselves here :) I didn't state that I completely agree with you regarding the '93 peace accord being the "covenant with many" in Daniel 9, nor do I disagree either. It's the first I've heard of it, so please give me some time to investigate and research it before I can comment (and I'm loaded up this weekend with work, plus my "homework" regarding LDS, so please be patient with me - I'll get to it though, I'm interested in it).

If, and a big if here cause I don't know, '93 accord was not the "covenant with many" in Daniel 9, and if Trump and Kushner's peace deal is not it, then it could still be future. It could still be a peace deal that suceeds where Trump & Kushner's fails; like you said, it could go the way of Arafat's negotiations.

Or Trump & Kushner's peace deal could go through, with an Israeli PM that is, at least viewed as, more sympathetic to the Palestinians/Arabs.

I don't agree that there won't be a peace deal until Jesus returns (to clarify, Jesus' second coming when He touches the earth in Revelation 19:11-20 "11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.14And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.16And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND Lord OF LORDS.17And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.19And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.20And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.") because the battle of Armageddon is concluded when Jesus destroys the beast and his followers, unless you consider a victory in war a "peace deal"...