Prophecy and History

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For some reason, you refuse to comment on the blasphemies of the papacy.

What are you afraid of?

Could it be that you agree with them?
Many now do my friend . there are far more catholics even within christendom itself
that realize not who or what they are sitting under . The well favored harlot has many children
claoked in diverse and strange apparell . She joineth all religoins and tribes to be as one . its a death sentence
but cloaked under the guise of unity and love . but it is neither the unity of GOD nor the LOVE OF GOD .
The well favored harlot rideth and her cup of fornication she pours unto the world to be as one . SIP NOT OF IT
its full of fornications and blasphemies . She has killed before , she will again .
When once the tribes and religoins have drunken full of her cup of ecuminical fornication
the time for the great crusades will rise again . IT WILL COME FULL FORCE against any and all who Parktook not of her cup
who conformed not to her love , her unity . She has killed before , SOON she will convince the world the time
to rid the earth of all non conformers MUST BEGIN .

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For some reason, you refuse to comment on the blasphemies of the papacy.

What are you afraid of?

Could it be that you agree with them?

I replied with this: -

While ever we perceive that the beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 are worldly enterprises and not spiritual entities, our understanding of Daniel 7 will be flawed. This is predominately the understanding of rhetoric of the reformation fathers.

The church bot roman and reformed have created great blasphemies that neither can be proud of. What is important for us is too humble ourselves and repent of our own sins and thrown ourselves upon the grace and mercy of our God today.

Nearly 500 or so years have passed since Luther began teaching against the RCC, and many prophetic events have unfolded since then, and the things that you have pointed out as being wrong in the RCC are just as prevalent within the reformed denomination where we have blasphemed against wrong the scale of which is God's to determine.

You have stated that the Reformation fathers' understanding of the Book of Daniel got it right. I on the other hand believe that they missed the mark by more than a country mile and as such we have been saddled with this misconception since then that the beasts are human endeavours and not heavenly entities.

Until we begin to understand who or what the entities of the beasts of Daniel 7 are, our understanding of Daniel 7 and the book of Revelation will be flawed just like the latest "Biblical Expert" is with his misconceptions based on his extensive research is.

perhaps you may like to show why my understanding is wrong where I state that the Beasts of Daniel 7 are wicked fallen heavenly hosts, i.e., angels, and that they influence people groups, nations, kingdoms and empires to do their bidding to achieve their end goal of drawing people as a whole away from the worship of God.

I await your explanation as to why I have presented a flawed understanding.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I replied with this: -

The church bot roman and reformed have created great blasphemies that neither can be proud of. What is important for us is too humble ourselves and repent of our own sins and thrown ourselves upon the grace and mercy of our God today.

Nearly 500 or so years have passed since Luther began teaching against the RCC, and many prophetic events have unfolded since then, and the things that you have pointed out as being wrong in the RCC are just as prevalent within the reformed denomination where we have blasphemed against wrong the scale of which is God's to determine.

You have stated that the Reformation fathers' understanding of the Book of Daniel got it right. I on the other hand believe that they missed the mark by more than a country mile and as such we have been saddled with this misconception since then that the beasts are human endeavours and not heavenly entities.

Until we begin to understand who or what the entities of the beasts of Daniel 7 are, our understanding of Daniel 7 and the book of Revelation will be flawed just like the latest "Biblical Expert" is with his misconceptions based on his extensive research is.

perhaps you may like to show why my understanding is wrong where I state that the Beasts of Daniel 7 are wicked fallen heavenly hosts, i.e., angels, and that they influence people groups, nations, kingdoms and empires to do their bidding to achieve their end goal of drawing people as a whole away from the worship of God.

I await your explanation as to why I have presented a flawed understanding.
Oh yes we got problems within many places now . many abominations and great wickedness
is coming even from within the protestant realm itself . And now at the end
in the last hour the great harlot cries to all her wayward children to come and be ONE .
My advice stands . WE BETT GET IN BIBLES and FAST TOO .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The church bot roman and reformed have created great blasphemies that neither can be proud of.
Quote just one reformed blasphemy which attributes all of the names of Christ to a Reformer or to anyone else.

Just one.

Name, source, date, and verbatim quote, please.
Name just one recognized expositor in the annals of historical Christian orthodoxy who makes the same claims.

Just one.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reggie, I was referring to God's promise to Abraham that He would make Abraham's biological descendants into a nation. Gen 12-17.

Yes, I know. Nobody is worse than someone called of God who accepts and then turns his back on the Almighty One. Sounds a lot like Satan, right? Bad Jews are really bad. Bad Christians are really bad. True that is.

So far so good. I just think that the "burning up" of the world will not be all-encompassing annihilation of the planet. If that happened, God would be a liar, since He said in the Psalms and in Ecclesiastes that the earth is "forever." God will fix the temporalness of the universe, and change the law of thermodynamics. He doesn't need technological innovation. He had it from the beginning.

Preach it!
The burning up i am on about is the deceptions and delusions ? this relates to the reaping what society is sowing ! because such is out of hand, Godless !
So people who are not abiding in Christ Jesus are Anti-Christ in fact.

The Descendants are they who abide in Christ Jesus in fact.

Outside of Christ Jesus are Lost in fact regardless who they claim to be or are.

Nowadays when one calls someone a Anti-Christ ? it falls on deaf ears, because they have not ears to hear !
Nowadays when one calls someone a Anti-Semite ? It becomes an outrage ! and the Law will be summons and that persons working life will be destroyed ? See how the power of Satan is at work nowadays.

Even Roseanne Barr got that Anti-Semite label spewed at her by the Media and not to mention that she had all of her family back home in Ukraine killed by the Nazis and this media talked over her regarding that, with no regard at all what soever ! Clearly such media etc that use such tactics are so full of total BS.
Clearly most people do not understand what Anti-Semite means at all ! Truly ! it's fiction ! a bastard word used by Satanist to mean anything one may want it to mean, but in reality it truly only means relating to a Race ? and the Semitic people are say 90% Arabic and say maybe 10% are Jews, So to call a Jew the Semites is a joke or stupid in fact, because the Jews are not about being a Race, but a Religion in fact.
The issue between Christian and Judaism is Religious in fact and nothing at all to do with Race.
But who is it that makes Judaism in to being a Race issue ? the Talmud does ! and if one bothers to look into the creation of the Nazi Party you will fined it's much along the lines of the Talmud ! Outright racial hogwash and leading the people astray with BS so as to dominate over the People.

The first Christians were Jews in fact ! They were Jews who had faith in Moses and that is why they had faith in Jesus and it was not until Jesus went to Heaven and became The Christ, that his disciples became born again ! For they knew him, being the Christ Jesus. and under that roof all who are Saved are as one in Christ Jesus. That's the key ! Jews do not exist nowadays, for that is not the issues, that is finished 2000 years ago.

But who could claim to be a Jew nowadays truly ? one who follows the OT 100% to the Law, well maybe worthy of that ? But is still Lost ! and True Christianity is the Key ? only they are lost in Religion and the Talmud is the biggest whore, a huge Satanic obstacle that is in their way.

When i first read the Talmud i found out it to be just like on that of the Nazis path, only much worse than that of the Nazis. Totally Satanic !

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Quote just one reformed blasphemy which attributes all of the names of Christ to a Reformer.

Just one.

Name just one recognized expositor in the annals of historical Christian orthodoxy who makes the same claims.

Just one.

So, you have no idea how to rebut what I have posted.

Has the last 500 years shown more information that debunks the Reformation fathers flawed understanding of who or what are the beasts of Daniel 7.

The Book of Revelation and Isaiah tells us that the Beast will be imprisoned in the Bottomless pit with Satan along with the judged kings of the earth of this present era.

It seems to me that what I am posted is biblically based and what you are supporting of the Reformation fathers' understanding is not.

Does this source suffice for you?

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So, you have no idea how to rebut what I have posted.

Has the last 500 years shown more information that debunks the Reformation fathers flawed understanding of who or what are the beasts of Daniel 7.

The Book of Revelation and Isaiah tells us that the Beast will be imprisoned in the Bottomless pit with Satan along with the judged kings of the earth of this present era.

It seems to me that what I am posted is biblically based and what you are supporting of the Reformation fathers' understanding is not.

Does this source suffice for you?
Unsurprisingly, you're unable to find any support for your claims.

Thus, you offer nothing but the personal opinions of private interpretation. (2 Peter 1:20)

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Unsurprisingly, you're unable to find any support for your claims.

Thus, you offer nothing but the personal opinions of private interpretation. (2 Peter 1:20)

Really, so scripture is not acceptable support for what I have posted then.

2 Peter 1:16-21: - The Trustworthy Prophetic Word​

16 For we did not follow cunningly devised fables when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His majesty. 17 For He received from God the Father honor and glory when such a voice came to Him from the Excellent Glory: “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” 18 And we heard this voice which came from heaven when we were with Him on the holy mountain.​
19 And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation, 21 for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.​
People demand that a translation or understanding should come from a committee and not a single person, but a committee can be in as much error as a single person.

So, your put down is to judge if I am a holy man or not.

I would suggest to you that what I am posting is what has been revealed to me by the Holy Spirit over many years.

It is not my place to force you to believe what I post; however, I would recommend that you go to the scriptures and confirm what I have posted. It has taken me many years to come to the understanding that I now have. I was posting similar understanding on Prophecy Talks before it was shut down because, I believe, opposition to what I was posting by other members who could rattle off 14 nations or entities who they claimed were the beasts or the horns of the beasts.

I have yet to read any rebuttal that would convince me to change my POV.

Do not the bolded words of verse 20 above also apply to the Reformation fathers as well? If you accept their private interpretation, then you should also have no problems with what i post.

Have a good day now?​

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I would suggest to you that what I am posting is what has been revealed to me by the Holy Spirit over many years.
Do you think that is not also true of the revelations to the saints of the true Church over two millennia?

Not one of whom agrees with you?

Are you a holier man than they?

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you think that is not also true of the revelations to the saints of the true Church over two millennia?

Not one of whom agrees with you?

That my friend is your opinion. You have not presented a rebuttal that shows that I am wrong in my understanding. Unless you can show from scripture that I am wrong, then all that you are passing is hot air.

Whether or not the saints of the true church agrees with me or not does not prove that I am wrong if their understanding from their time period is different to what I am posting during this present time. The prophetic word of God has moved forward to today and Jeremiah 50-51 has revealed what is happening during this present time period. I have explained to you why the Roman Empire is not the fourth segment of the Daniel 2 statue prophecy because the land of Babylon was desolate and devastate during the whole period that the Roman Empire existed and flourished. This is what the prophet Jeremaih tells us.

It seems to me that we have reached a Mexican standoff where there is no real solution. All that you are saying is that I am wrong, irrespective of what I may post.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The burning up i am on about is the deceptions and delusions ? this relates to the reaping what society is sowing ! because such is out of hand, Godless !
So people who are not abiding in Christ Jesus are Anti-Christ in fact.

The Descendants are they who abide in Christ Jesus in fact.

Outside of Christ Jesus are Lost in fact regardless who they claim to be or are.

Nowadays when one calls someone a Anti-Christ ? it falls on deaf ears, because they have not ears to hear !
Nowadays when one calls someone a Anti-Semite ? It becomes an outrage ! and the Law will be summons and that persons working life will be destroyed ? See how the power of Satan is at work nowadays.

Even Roseanne Barr got that Anti-Semite label spewed at her by the Media and not to mention that she had all of her family back home in Ukraine killed by the Nazis and this media talked over her regarding that, with no regard at all what soever ! Clearly such media etc that use such tactics are so full of total BS.
Clearly most people do not understand what Anti-Semite means at all ! Truly ! it's fiction ! a bastard word used by Satanist to mean anything one may want it to mean, but in reality it truly only means relating to a Race ? and the Semitic people are say 90% Arabic and say maybe 10% are Jews, So to call a Jew the Semites is a joke or stupid in fact, because the Jews are not about being a Race, but a Religion in fact.
The issue between Christian and Judaism is Religious in fact and nothing at all to do with Race.
But who is it that makes Judaism in to being a Race issue ? the Talmud does ! and if one bothers to look into the creation of the Nazi Party you will fined it's much along the lines of the Talmud ! Outright racial hogwash and leading the people astray with BS so as to dominate over the People.

The first Christians were Jews in fact ! They were Jews who had faith in Moses and that is why they had faith in Jesus and it was not until Jesus went to Heaven and became The Christ, that his disciples became born again ! For they knew him, being the Christ Jesus. and under that roof all who are Saved are as one in Christ Jesus. That's the key ! Jews do not exist nowadays, for that is not the issues, that is finished 2000 years ago.

But who could claim to be a Jew nowadays truly ? one who follows the OT 100% to the Law, well maybe worthy of that ? But is still Lost ! and True Christianity is the Key ? only they are lost in Religion and the Talmud is the biggest whore, a huge Satanic obstacle that is in their way.

When i first read the Talmud i found out it to be just like on that of the Nazis path, only much worse than that of the Nazis. Totally Satanic !
I don't at all agree with you and believe your "outrage" to be in itself "Antisemitic." For one, no race or nationality is pure, but is the product of a predominant race with the addition of foreign elements. So never was a "Jew" intended to be purely racial. Moses himself had a wife outside of the Hebrew society.

It doesn't matter if Jews are 3/4 Arabic. What matters is if they are carrying the cultural torch for the Jewish community, in which case they ultimately merge in with the entire group.

The nation begun by Abraham's descendants were promised to be in existence throughout the age, whether as a political entity or as a scattered people. The falling away of the Jews will not prevent their restoration, even if that requires the massacre of a large number of them.

Unless you reject grace entirely you must admit that God intends to save *some* of them? And if so, then He can begin with those few and start a nation of God all over again. God's promises and biblical prophecy say it will happen.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your anger is not going to get me to agree with you. Conspiracy theories, insults, and claims about your calling is not going to prove anything. This is a discussion...period.
LOL. There is no discussion. It's your particular brand of typing wild claims making no sense. And then mocking and ridiculing and gaslighting anything that does not agree with you. But you are not alone. I haven't come across a single person in these prophecy threads who are interested in a true discussion based on ACCURATE Biblical facts. Not even interpretation. Just the facts found in the Bible.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL. There is no discussion. It's your particular brand of typing wild claims making no sense. And then mocking and ridiculing and gaslighting anything that does not agree with you. But you are not alone. I haven't come across a single person in these prophecy threads who are interested in a true discussion based on ACCURATE Biblical facts. Not even interpretation. Just the facts found in the Bible.
I have no desire to do any of those things--just discuss. Hopefully God's word will get through our considerations and correct anything that is displeasing to Him.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't at all agree with you and believe your "outrage" to be in itself "Antisemitic." For one, no race or nationality is pure, but is the product of a predominant race with the addition of foreign elements. So never was a "Jew" intended to be purely racial. Moses himself had a wife outside of the Hebrew society.

It doesn't matter if Jews are 3/4 Arabic. What matters is if they are carrying the cultural torch for the Jewish community, in which case they ultimately merge in with the entire group.

The nation begun by Abraham's descendants were promised to be in existence throughout the age, whether as a political entity or as a scattered people. The falling away of the Jews will not prevent their restoration, even if that requires the massacre of a large number of them.

Unless you reject grace entirely you must admit that God intends to save *some* of them? And if so, then He can begin with those few and start a nation of God all over again. God's promises and biblical prophecy say it will happen.
Thank you.
It's not outrage, but reality !
You coming from a carnal perspective may see it that way, like all or any carnal people clearly only do, go ask any atheist and they will see it just as you have pointed out.
Another point that carnal people or Atheist do not understand is that Anti-Semitic is a total BS concept in fact. It's totally misleading and totally false concept for a start.
It's not about a Race at all, nothing to do with Semitic people at all in fact.
It's to do about Religion the OT to be precise ! and the Christian perspective in regards to such in fact.

What truly maters is that all people must come to Christ Jesus regardless and no one comes to the Father but through his only begotten Son in fact ! and anyone who does not understand that is of Satan in fact.

I am not anti OT so how can i be anti Jewish ! but i am Born again so i understand the OT better than any so called Jew in fact. because i am not Lost, but they are in fact, didn't you know they are Lost ! Lost because the ones who failed to come to Christ Jesus were lead astray in fact ! did you not know that ?
The Real Jews worthy of God came to Christ, because they were worthy of Moses in fact !

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you.
It's not outrage, but reality !
You coming from a carnal perspective may see it that way, like all or any carnal people clearly only do, go ask any atheist and they will see it just as you have pointed out.
Another point that carnal people or Atheist do not understand is that Anti-Semitic is a total BS concept in fact. It's totally misleading and totally false concept for a start.
It's not about a Race at all, nothing to do with Semitic people at all in fact.
It's to do about Religion the OT to be precise ! and the Christian perspective in regards to such in fact.

What truly maters is that all people must come to Christ Jesus regardless and no one comes to the Father but through his only begotten Son in fact ! and anyone who does not understand that is of Satan in fact.

I am not anti OT so how can i be anti Jewish ! but i am Born again so i understand the OT better than any so called Jew in fact. because i am not Lost, but they are in fact, didn't you know they are Lost ! Lost because the ones who failed to come to Christ Jesus were lead astray in fact ! did you not know that ?
The Real Jews worthy of God came to Christ, because they were worthy of Moses in fact !
What makes you "AntiSemitic" is the fact you attack a race and a nation with no sense that they have yet to accept Christ. You attack them as if they have already rejected Christ. As you surely know, many cultural groups reject Christ initially, only to hear the Gospel more clearly through a Christian equipped to reach that group.

Can you imagine my rejecting the whole world as damned because "they have rejected the Gospel?" That's not the attitude Christ had even in a day when all Israel seems to have rejected his message. He said, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do."

In other words, many people reject Christ due to cultural upbringing and propaganda, and do so without a full knowledge of what they've been led to do. Black people may have been raised to believe all white people oppress them. But that is pure propaganda. Many white people are very happy with black people, and enjoy friendship together.

It's the same with religious propaganda. Muslims are taught that Christians are their enemies and want to destroy them. But when they actually meet a Christian they find that though many Christians are false Christians and would indeed kill them, real Christianity is quite different.

You should stop throwing rocks at Jews as if they are worse than any other cultural groups. They can come to Christ just like you and I did. What you're doing is not, in my opinion, exemplary Christianity. It is a very poor witness--not just to Jews but to any cultural group that rejects Christ.