Prophets

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right and Donald Trump is that person lol he might as well be God if that's the case. If you haven't notice the man is already in power but it's most definitely not him being a prophet sent from God, it's because half of the American people voted for him you dimwit. Lol what? He has 4 or 8 years in office then next thing you know we have the next shmuck voted to have thier seat in the white house to screw up the country from them behind the political office...if the Lord did send a prophet there, it would to be to correct those exercising such power becoming dictators of others and true enemies of God.. .so don't give me that crap..it ain't nobody the democracy world being uncrooked... schemes fall somewhere in place..lol
Love ya, Gal, but I would rather have read that post in English, LOL

Reactions: Jennifer

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW, though I do occasionally enjoy some "baiting" fun, that wasn't what I was doing there. I was pointing out that we really don't know what gifts, if any, may or may not have ceased. I was once stone-cold, dead-set against "healings", UNTIL...….. God actually used me to effect a half dozen immediate healings in less than ten minute's time. I had to swallow a lot of my prideful scoffing that day.
And that's exactly how people are converted in their beliefs....experiencing His power and presence personally.
That is why I firmly stand in my belief in prophets today because I encountered one in person and it was God who sent me there to hear him speak....little did I know that I would be blown away with the gift and anointing of this humble man of God....the prophesy he spoke over me carried me through the toughest times of my life.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, that was not what he said. He said that when that (not who) which was incomplete was complete, they would cease. The proof is in the FACT that there were no prophets reported after AD 100 by the early Christians writers.

Enoch, you have been so duped you can't see what is right in front of you. Do you know that we are in the New Covenant? Do you know that nothing ceases inside a covenant? Friend, the New Covenant hasn't ended yet has it? On the Day of Pentecost Peter prophesied about Joel 2 and the New Covenant. There and in Hosea 6 the early and latter rain is prophesided. Inside our New Covenant is the early and latter rain of the Holy Spirit. That implies a space in between of dryness. That dryness is all you know. Like the 5 foolish virgins you are not prepared for the latter rain. The early rain was on the Day of Pentecost, and we are in the middle of the latter rain right before the second coming. You have never learned covenant theology so you just believe the ignorance of cessationist teachers.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right and Donald Trump is that person lol he might as well be God if that's the case. If you haven't notice the man is already in power but it's most definitely not him being a prophet sent from God, it's because half of the American people voted for him you dimwit. Lol what? He has 4 or 8 years in office then next thing you know we have the next shmuck voted to have thier seat in the white house to screw up the country from them behind the political office...if the Lord did send a prophet there, it would to be to correct those exercising such power becoming dictators of others and true enemies of God.. .so don't give me that crap..it ain't nobody the democracy world being uncrooked... schemes fall somewhere in place..lol
Never has God put a prophet in a leadership role....it is far too demanding....and a prophet of God spends nearly all his time in fellowship with God....hearing and being instructed by Him....
Donald Trump is a man chosen and appointed by God as a leader of this fallen nation for such a time as this.
Kings and rulers and those in high authority are gifted to lead and they have a huge responsibility running a country....and now that we are able to deal internationally then he is also busy negotiating with other world leaders.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE: Jennifer

... weirdo ...
QUOTE: Bobby Jo
GOD sends HIS messengers. We will know them by their slanders! :)

And we will recognize GOD's messengers for their potty mouth:

... I know he is not a prophet....that's just crazy... speaking lies out of your a**... What the hell you talking about ... keep believing that crap ... what the hell ... You must be crazy or delusional ... weirdo ... you dimwit ... don't give me that crap ...

... and for their hypocrisy:

... something don't seem right there..cursing the things of God and his people....

... because that's who GOD selects to be HIS representative! :)

Whew,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We will recognize messengers from GOD for their potty mouth:

... I know he is not a prophet....that's just crazy... speaking lies out of your a**... What the hell you talking about ... keep believing that crap ... what the hell ... You must be crazy or delusional ... weirdo ... you dimwit ... don't give me that crap ...

... something don't seem right there..cursing the things of God and his people....

Whew,
Bobby Jo
:eek:

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never has God put a prophet in a leadership role...
Historically correct, -- but not a "restriction". The Rev. 13 "False Prophet" will be the Secretary General of the U.N. So why not all three (two Prophets of GOD, and the False Prophet) in a leadership role? Seems fair to me!

Donald Trump is a man chosen and appointed by God as a leader of this fallen nation for such a time as this.
Wholeheartedly agree, -- but those with TDS might disagree!

:)
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Heart2Soul

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Trump is not a prophet; he is the fulfillment of a prophecy.

Why are you calling her names? You have "Christian" as your faith!

Reactions: Jennifer

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is not a prophet; he is the fulfillment of a prophecy. ...
I don't find ANY prophetic passage which depicts or defines Trump as a participant in end-time prophecies. Perhaps you could provide some citations?

However, I do find the TIMING of both Trump and Netanyahu possibly coincidental to the TWO PROPHETS. And who are better candidates for the TWO PROPHETS except the two men that are under unprecedented, protracted, and pervasive assaults by the "Deep State" and Dishonest Media.

And this criminality WILL reach into Obama's Administration for Trump; and may have similar far reaching consequences for the Israeli Justice Ministry. -- We'll have keep watching.

Why are you calling ... names?

QUOTE: @Jennifer

Good question! :)

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
www.jenniferdianeaugustine.simplesite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that's exactly how people are converted in their beliefs....experiencing His power and presence personally.
That is why I firmly stand in my belief in prophets today because I encountered one in person and it was God who sent me there to hear him speak....little did I know that I would be blown away with the gift and anointing of this humble man of God....the prophesy he spoke over me carried me through the toughest times of my life.
What prophecy was it? There are no prophecies left to speak of but only the ones the Lord spoke of in the Bible. So whoever prophesized to you is a liar or spoke on his own accord since the only prophecies will we receive is of the bible and all those prophets are dead except the one to come Elijah/ the order of mechidezek or the two witnesses or whatever...and I am pretty sure you didn't have an encounter with the two witnesses since they have not shown up yet...just because someone tells you something doesn't mean it's true especially if it doesn't come to pass or have anything to do with the plan of God, his word and mankind...God does not just send people to deliver prophetic message out of the blue... especially if there's no real point to it.. because that's what prophets are..men and women who are in the presence and face of God, men and women God annoits for a divine specific work or assignment to deliver a divine message of some sort to people...just like John who gave warning and prepared the way for Jesus...if God sends a prophet, that means something serious is going on and about to happen because prophets are the only one close enough to God to receive a divine message from him personally...it's the only way any prophet can get a message from the Lord by hearing it personally from the Lord himself since everything of the Lord belongs to him and mysteries secrets plans he know he has for this world.. so there's no real prophet on earth unless they got so close to God and spoke to him personally...like Moses and all the prophets of the bible did face to face...I mean how in the heck they would get the prophetic messages? Huh? Y'all might want to read Ezekiel 13 and open your eyes cause there are no prophet on earth anymore but the ones God spoke to and of in the Bible...and like I said just because I say bible don't mean there isn't another one..cause the truth there speak of two only other prophets who are the two and final witnesses to deliver a message from the Lord...and if these two people are on earth somewhere today then you know we are in the days of Noah and elijah for sure and all prophecies are about to break loose which I believe some already are..but are you people so deaf and blind to ignore and overlook what's in front of you where they were partying and drinking and given to marriage and a whole flood overtook and killed them all or are we already there and some of you can't see because you are drowning underneath the lies of these men who make themselves prophets and servants of the Lord and swell your head and suffocate you with thier false divinic lies and visions etc and sure a lot of people become converted but most of them conversion are in vain for them not going to Jesus in the first place but prophetic men lying and decieving them...since when do we go to men but before Jesus and God...don't we receive access to the father through Jesus first? No one become converted without being born again first...and no one becomes born again going to men before the Lord. That just doesn't make sense. It's crazy. Man lies. People lie. The Lord doesn't. But people rather listen to others before thier Lord. I can see one of the reasons why half of this world is divided and misguided because they are listening to prophetic men God never sent and being misinformed by false doctrines and statements, delusions they think the Lord spoke to them and when a truth actually gets heard they reject it...oooook? Have people really become unfamiliar with the familiar or are people just that unfamiliar. Are aliens really walking this earth or just people who has the mind of carnality and no mind or part of Christ at all.) It's one thing to give words of wisdom and advice to someone but it's a whole nother game and ball park to play God and decieve people from the truth...

Last edited:

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But he is a fulfillment of prophecy, therefore, God's choice.
Well like I said we all have a purpose so if being a political leader was Trump's purpose by God's choice it was for him to be just that and not the next prodigal because purpose or not Donald Trump is not a prophet and if that was so it would have to be confirmed by the Lord himself for me to believe that crap....

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is not a prophet; he is the fulfillment of a prophecy.

Why are you calling her names? You have "Christian" as your faith!
I wasn't..I thought I was quoting Bobby Jo but I left it there cause I still was addressing Bobby Jo in my response..lol and felt ignorant of it but I do apologise to heart2soul cause truly I thought I was addressing Bobby jo

Last edited:

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never has God put a prophet in a leadership role....it is far too demanding....and a prophet of God spends nearly all his time in fellowship with God....hearing and being instructed by Him....
Kings and rulers and those in high authority are gifted to lead and they have a huge responsibility running a country....and now that we are able to deal internationally then he is also busy negotiating with other world leaders.
Exactly. Thank you! Your post was spot on! Finally something I can fully agree with in this thread. Lol

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't find ANY prophetic passage which depicts or defines Trump as a participant in end-time prophecies. Perhaps you could provide some citations?

However, I do find the TIMING of both Trump and Netanyahu possibly coincidental to the TWO PROPHETS. And who are better candidates for the TWO PROPHETS except the two men that are under unprecedented, protracted, and pervasive assaults by the "Deep State" and Dishonest Media.

And this criminality WILL reach into Obama's Administration for Trump; and may have similar far reaching consequences for the Israeli Justice Ministry. -- We'll have keep watching.

QUOTE: @Jennifer

Good question! :)

Bobby Jo
It is perfect timing but that don't mean they are the two prophets.. the two witnesses are not the only ones with biblical roles in the end times so what makes you assume they are the two prophets and not the Antichrist and False prophet since they Anti Christ and False prophet diligently has roles too..you need to go learn more about these things because you are just assuming things now it seems...

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

... weirdo ...
QUOTE: Bobby Jo
GOD sends HIS messengers. We will know them by their slanders! :)

And we will recognize GOD's messengers for their potty mouth:

Whew,
Bobby Jo
And why would God do that?