Protestant Leaders and the pope

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ecumenical council is growing by leaps and bounds and your average protestant doesn't realize it.
The pope wants the world under him, including all protestants.
He's smart.
So why not start with the big names with the big money.
Kenneth Copeland and James Robeson right off the bat, 2017.
Tony Palmer and Joel Osteen next.
In recent years we have John Hagee and Jack van Impee.
How many others am I leaving out.
The power and the money are headed to the Vatican because they are all ready for this new one world government.

How well do you know your pastor?

Fortunately I follow NONE of the "big names, big money, big mouthed crowd". They do not direct me nor have any influence upon my faith.
I doubt the faith of those who would follow men whose chief aim is to get their next multi million dollar jet or issue an edict that only Tilapia can be eaten on every other Friday.

What they or uncle Popey say or propose means as much to me as our neighbor's barking dog. They have no truth in their mouth but have sold out.

Catholics? Protestants? I'm only concerned with believers and unbelievers and not religion's politics.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Matthew 6:2 "So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.

View attachment 3486
All this...to be honored by others???
seriously???
By contrast how much wealth do the Jews have and what do they do beside get others to drop bombs on people for them.
Why are the Jews always to be seen as always the good ones that never do any wrong, but the RCC always totally wrong in everything that they do or ever did in history.

The Jews have most of the worlds wealth not to mention the power to control all the Governments in the West and even Russia, yet the Jews get billions of goyim tax dollars every year. yet you see all so called Christian churches grovel to the Jews like dogs nowadays.

Reactions: Dave L

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hate against any people is not God's way. Forgive them Father was and is his way.
It's not the people that I am talking about that I despise but there Sinful ways, I give credit where credit is due but if it's not due to God but only dog cunning I will point that out.

Once bitten twice shy, so I don not give regard to the works of man because it's out of line with the Salvation in Jesus. so if one is belligerently out of line with the Holy Spirit, why give such support to there madness.

When one truly repents of there Sinful ways, that's when forgiveness comes and never before such.

One does not in courage a drug addict, because all you do is make the situation worse, one does not in courage that at all, because you have to stand up to them and lay down the law directly, it's the only way, or they will only take advantage of you.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is much to hate without including people.
I don't like to hate anyone. But I've seen some people in what they do cannot be loved.

Trying to bring them to God, yes. But embrace them as they are, no way.

Seen too much violence, death and cruelty in my 67 years.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you name someone?
Am I a liar?
How about God's Grace?
Or do you just think there are liars but don't know anyone for sure?
I said you have TWO options.
Go back and R*E*A*D what I said, Einstein . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I doubt the faith of those who would follow men whose chief aim is to get their next multi million dollar jet or issue an edict that only Tilapia can be eaten on every other Friday.

What they or uncle Popey say or propose means as much to me as our neighbor's barking dog. They have no truth in their mouth but have sold out.

Catholics? Protestants? I'm only concerned with believers and unbelievers and not religion's politics.
Is there a sect out there tgat makes its congregation eat Tilapia??

I'm glad the Catholic Church doesn't do anything like that . . .

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
She's dead, Einstein - and she was 100 times more a person of God than YOU'LL ever be . . .
well, you maybe think bc i am evil like you that i say that lightly or something BoD, but i don't
i used to defend her too
now don't get me started or i'll make you cry, ok, if she is any hero of yours

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, you maybe think bc i am evil like you that i say that lightly or something BoD, but i don't
i used to defend her too
now don't get me started or i'll make you cry, ok, if she is any hero of yours
ANY time you wanna discuss Mother Teresa - I would be MORE than happy to humiliate you with the truth . . .

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
ANY time you wanna discuss Mother Teresa - I would be MORE than happy to humiliate you with the truth . . .
and then you woke up bro, she was such a hypocrite even you would start crying if the truth were to come out here
look, i don't want to denigrate one of your Catholic goddesses, ok, and i'm sure she did some good stuff too,
even though she certainly did not practice what she preached when push came to shove

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and then you woke up bro, she was such a hypocrite even you would start crying if the truth were to come out here
look, i don't want to denigrate one of your Catholic goddesses, ok, and i'm sure she did some good stuff too,
even though she certainly did not practice what she preached when push came to shove
First of all - we don't worship "goddesses".

Secondly - you won't debate Mother Teresa because you DON'T have any ammunition.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
First of all - we don't worship "goddesses".

Secondly - you won't debate Mother Teresa because you DON'T have any ammunition.
i won't debate MT bc there is no debate to be had BoD, and you cannot debate anyway wadr, from where you are Standing, debate is not even possible. I mean you are of the opinion that popes make saints, for God's sake. please go and be happy with your own kind, and stop trying to be something that you are not imo. And prolly stop making MT into something that she is not either i guess

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i won't debate MT bc there is no debate to be had BoD, and you cannot debate anyway wadr, from where you are Standing, debate is not even possible. I mean you are of the opinion that popes make saints, for God's sake. please go and be happy with your own kind, and stop trying to be something that you are not imo. And prolly stop making MT into something that she is not either i guess
Like I said - you won't debate Mother Teresa because CAN'T.
Another ignorant anti-Catholic exposed . . .