Protestant Leaders and the pope

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
:rolleyes: yes BoD, you win ok

the baby selling and the seeking palliative care for her own pain we can overlook, bc after all she was highly revered even by many Indians, treated as a dignitary, had special cars to whisk her around, etc. Worship her in spirit and in truth, ok

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes: yes BoD, you win ok

the baby selling and the seeking palliative care for her own pain we can overlook, bc after all she was highly revered even by many Indians, treated as a dignitary, had special cars to whisk her around, etc. Worship her in spirit and in truth, ok
And YOU have documented evidence that Mother Teresa was in the business of "selling" babies.
Let's see your proof.

I can't WAIT to see this . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
have a nice day B, if you want to flagellate you'll have to invite someone else to the party ok
TRANSLATION:
"Oh no - you caught me with my foot in my mouth - and now I can't get myself out if it. Goodbye."

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not an expert on Mother Teresa. But I do know she comforted the dying and supported their religions, such as Islam. That she never shared the gospel.

There are atheist groups that do a lot of charity work.

Figuratively, they pave the road to hell with rose petals.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not an expert on Mother Teresa. But I do know she comforted the dying and supported their religions, such as Islam. That she never shared the gospel.
There are atheist groups that do a lot of charity work.
Figuratively, they pave the road to hell with rose petals.
Another ignorant anti-Catholic hard at work . . .
She "NEVER" shared the Gospel, huh??

"Every human being has a longing for God. Christians go one step further—not only do we long for God but we have the treasure of his presence always with us."

"We cannot say that we love Jesus only in the Eucharist—naturally, we want to put that love into action, serving the poor. We cannot separate the Eucharist and the poor."

"We will be the happiest people in the world if we belong to God, if we place ourselves at his disposal, if we let him use us as he pleases."

"In each of our lives, Jesus comes as the Bread of Life—to be eaten, to be consumed by us. This is how he loves us."

"God is love, and when we love we are like God. This is what Jesus meant when he said, “Be perfect as your Father is perfect."

"Only one secret: The closer we come to Jesus, the better we will know his thirst."

"Give yourselves unswervingly to God. Conform yourselves in all things to his glory, to his holy will."

"If you were to die today, what would others say about you? What was in you that was beautiful, that was Christlike, that helped others to pray better? Face yourself, with Jesus at your side, and do not be satisfied with just any answer."

"Our work is not a profession but a vocation, chosen to satiate the thirst of Jesus by total surrender, complete, without counting the cost."

"Nothing will destroy our joy of loving Jesus as much as money. It is one of the keys of the devil that will open any heart. It is the beginning of great evil."

As for "supporting" other religions - she simply stated that she didn't care WHAT religion a person was or even if they were atheists. She saw Christ in EVERYBODY who needed help.
Do your HOMEWORK . . .

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another ignorant anti-Catholic hard at work . . .
She "NEVER" shared the Gospel, huh??

"Every human being has a longing for God. Christians go one step further—not only do we long for God but we have the treasure of his presence always with us."

"We cannot say that we love Jesus only in the Eucharist—naturally, we want to put that love into action, serving the poor. We cannot separate the Eucharist and the poor."

"We will be the happiest people in the world if we belong to God, if we place ourselves at his disposal, if we let him use us as he pleases."

"In each of our lives, Jesus comes as the Bread of Life—to be eaten, to be consumed by us. This is how he loves us."

"God is love, and when we love we are like God. This is what Jesus meant when he said, “Be perfect as your Father is perfect."

"Only one secret: The closer we come to Jesus, the better we will know his thirst."

"Give yourselves unswervingly to God. Conform yourselves in all things to his glory, to his holy will."

"If you were to die today, what would others say about you? What was in you that was beautiful, that was Christlike, that helped others to pray better? Face yourself, with Jesus at your side, and do not be satisfied with just any answer."

"Our work is not a profession but a vocation, chosen to satiate the thirst of Jesus by total surrender, complete, without counting the cost."

"Nothing will destroy our joy of loving Jesus as much as money. It is one of the keys of the devil that will open any heart. It is the beginning of great evil."

As for "supporting" other religions - she simply stated that she didn't care WHAT religion a person was or even if they were atheists. She saw Christ in EVERYBODY who needed help.
Do your HOMEWORK . . .

I watched a documentary on her. I know what they reported. I know what she said.

She saw Christ in everybody? What a joke. She'd love them all away the way to hell.

You do your homework. Christ is not in atheists, Islamics, Buddhists, Mormons and the majority of the world.

Instead of giving them comfortable deathbeds, she should have tried to give them eternal comfort.

But that is right. Your pope and a lot of Catholics are embracing Islam.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched a documentary on her. I know what they reported. I know what she said.
She saw Christ in everybody? What a joke. She'd love them all away the way to hell.
You do your homework. Christ is not in atheists, Islamics, Buddhists, Mormons and the majority of the world.
Instead of giving them comfortable deathbeds, she should have tried to give them eternal comfort.
But that is right. Your pope and a lot of Catholics are embracing Islam.
Then YOU don't know the Word of God . . .
Matt. 25:31-40
“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I WAS SICK AND YOU LOOKED AFTER ME, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

“The King will reply,
‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, YOU DID FOR ME.’

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then YOU don't know the Word of God . . .
Matt. 25:31-40
“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I WAS SICK AND YOU LOOKED AFTER ME, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

“The King will reply,
‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, YOU DID FOR ME.’

Salvation by works. Very catholic of you, but not Biblical.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation by works. Very catholic of you, but not Biblical.
You're changing the subject. This has nothing to do with salvation by works.

It has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that YOU don't know ythe Gospel because YOU said that Jesus is NOT on every person who needs help. HE said differently, as I showed you iin the Lesson of the Sheep and Goats.

Mother Teresa
knew this - and THAT'S how she lived her exemplary Christian life . . .