question

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Im4GOD

Sep 13, 2009
Whats say that someone tells you that they were experiencing Visions that they believed came from GOD almighty,These visions seemed real to the said person and needed help to try to figure these visions out would that person be blessed or something else?

Moses

Oct 7, 2009
I'm new to the forum. I didn't see your post. My advice to you would be to read Joel 2:28. You have to use discernment. Alway pray and trust God to show you what to do with anything He shows you. Yes you would be blessed.Moses

Im4GOD

Sep 13, 2009
:cool:
Moses;73472 said:
I'm new to the forum. I didn't see your post. My advice to you would be to read Joel 2:28. You have to use discernment. Alway pray and trust God to show you what to do with anything He shows you. Yes you would be blessed.Moses
Oh good and these visions are very heavenly each one I see I feel a peace in me with all them..

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Im4GOD;73416]Whats say that someone tells you that they were experiencing Visions that they believed came from GOD almighty said:
I am aware of visions that had a purpose, were subsequently backed up precisely by scripture , complete with second and third person involvement and proof. In other words genuine.Problem is the abundance of people who claim to have dreams and visions on a regular basis , yet they serve no purpose , they offer no proof to authenticate them , and sound like emotional delusions in someone's imagination.Anyone who has the genuine thing will welcome endless scrutiny by peers , in part to answer questions he himself has.The pretender will not tolerate being vetted , but will quickly tell you you are not spiritual or you are working for the devil. They will avoid scrutiny any way possible. Honest people will not.You can be sure there are genuine happenings in modern day. Recipients are often hesitant to go too public because it amounts to throwing good information into a big mess.Best regardsMartin W.

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
Im4GOD;73416]Whats say that someone tells you that they were experiencing Visions that they believed came from GOD almighty said:
Could be blessed or could be being decieved. Or the supposed visions might not be visions at all.All Praise The Ancient Of Days

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joel 2:28And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
I've had my own visions and dreams of which I believe were for me to learn some things; I've shared with others in visions they have. In fact, if I am correct I believe that this very site has a thread where another member had a dream about tsunamis before they occurred a few years ago. My fiancée had a similar experience.So yes, I believe in dreams. However, as has been wisely stated here, there seems to be an abundance of dreams from folks dreaming about this or that calamity to dreaming about where God told them to park a car (as an absurd example). Dreams should be interpreted with Scripture, and when they purport to contain something "new" or "secret, " well, that's when I stop listening.Remember what Paul said:
II Corinthians 11:14-15And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
Not judging your dreams or visions, just an observation. It needs to match up with Scripture at some point.

gumby

May 29, 2009
I agree with what swampfox has stated, at some point the dreams need to line up with scripture. Although from my personal experience of having dreams for the last two years i have come to beleive that gods sending signs to his people. God bless :)

Im4GOD

Sep 13, 2009
Well I will tell you that in fact it was me with those visions and with me being totally new here didn't know if I was allowed to mention the visions since they actually came to me while awake. I had a total of approx: 7 visions First was that of a gate of Heaven made of gold there were 2 doors on the gate I saw and was rested on a cloud,Next Vision was that of JESUS standing in an archway of Angels holding their trumpets amidst a brilliant light that surrounded HIM, third vision was similar to the last one posted but this time I'm right beside JESUS and JESUS had his right arm around my shoulder and showing me inside the bright light and the people in it, Next was be at the distance from JESUS but I was surrounded by alot of people to my right to my left and behind me and my family as well was thereright next to me and my family I live with right now,Fourth vision was the Gate of heaven again but this time I saw other people in there whereas before I only saw the gate,fifth vision was me seeing the book of life with my name in it (I felt lost and asked GOD to ensure my salvation ),the sixth vision was JESUS on the cloud in my yard and when I saw HIM there I called to my family to hurry up and get outside right away I didn't want to move because I was in HIS HOLY presence,seventh vision was JESUS on the cloud same place but HE was Showing me an image of places on fire looked like it was around my home Here in New Brunswick Canada,I Live about 40 minutes away from Maine USASo what you think are those awsome visions?:)

Im4GOD

Sep 13, 2009
Angels were wearing white totally white they had formed an archway for JESUS. Trumpets held up as if they were all blowing them together they looked pure as snow and as bright!Why?

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
They seem to me to be too,,, how can i say this. Popular or commercial, But having said that it is not up to me to make a judgement on How God would go about delivering a message to different individuals.It is hard to discern these because there does not seem to be any message that can be compared to what the bible says.Now if the New Jerusalem revealed in the Book of Revelation is Heaven then the gate you should have seen would be a pearl.All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Im4GOD

Sep 13, 2009
Yes but I was taken up in the clouds and saw the gate there not like it was decending but opposite I was infront of the gate and it was brilliantly Gorgeous I loved it

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, Im4GOD, I do not bill myself as the master dream interpreter nor will I ever claim such. I can only share what I know based on Scripture and experience. Your dream is quite vague and general, lacking a ledge for me to see Scripture stand. That does not make me believe your dream is uninspired or even a concoction. It simply leaves me at the juncture where I will leave it up to you and the Lord.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
SwampFox;73480]I said:
Divinely inspired[/U] Word...the spirit of the written word as revealed by the Holy Spirit.[/B] Mark 13:23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.Nothing new under the sun....all is written.