QUOTE for the day

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Why should you care for how other's receive you, if they never care about how they treat you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrangler

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Matthew 5:43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Matthew 5:43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
20 On the contrary:
“If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm possible!

Audrey Hepburn

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“Be it never forgotten that Jesus was a Jew.” - Charles Spurgeon

Reactions: Niblo

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"What you're supposed to do when you don't like a thing is change it. If you can't change it, change the way you think about it. Don't complain."

Maya Angelou,

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

Albert Einstein

• Haha
Reactions: Spyder and Niblo

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Don't walk in front of me... I may not follow Don't walk behind me... I may not lead Walk beside me... just be my friend"

Albert Camus

Reactions: Niblo and Helen

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” - Dr. Seuss

* Choose wisely *

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 6:
17 Wherefore come OUT from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
[18] And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty

Paul the Apostle of Jesus Christ to the believers in our discipleship.