Ramblings by lunatics

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I totally appreciate your logical and rational reasoning.
Thank You

However, my dilemma is when, ley's say they come out with a new pill. And they have to put the disclaimer:
may cause side effects such as, blood clots, headaches, renal or kidney failure.. and on and on..
What are the disclaimers on a vaccine?
And if something does happen, there is no recourse. No accountability.
And I'm not saying all the scientists have an agenda. But there are those that do.
And usually money is at the root of it. Or curiosity.. let's see what this will do.. hmm
We used to have doctors drill holes in peoples heads to release evil spirits..
these same people, not necessarily techniques, still exist today.

I am absolutely skeptical. But I don't have a situation where I have to have one to keep a job, feed a family, send kids to school.
I just wish they have a discaimer and accountability.

Is that too much to ask?

Thank You
Hugs
How this for a disclaimer .
Warning this shot contains things that can actually change the molecular cell structure .
We are banking that it will only be short term , But we dont KNOW since its all experimental
and NO long term studies have been done . SO WE dont know WHAT the long term effects might be .

HOWS that for a disclaimer .

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But instead of admitting that their vaccine is false they point to the "anti-vaxers"... What a joke...
Despite the cases of measles in the USA, not one person died from it...

Several years ago, there was an outbreak of measles in the western U.S. Most of the young people affected had been fully vaccinated.

Earlier this year due to a debate on CB, I tried to find an article about this but to no avail. Seems it has been scrubbed from the Internet. Hmm

The CDC website has lots of data on measles and the outbreaks of 1996 and 2014.

Your “death” statistic while almost correct (the last death in the US was 2015) does not tell the whole picture.

Before the 1963 vaccine, EACH YEAR:
  • 500,000 Americans caught the measles
  • 48,000 were hospitalized (almost 1 per 10)
  • 1000 resulted in swelling of the brain ... brain damage (2 per 1000)
  • 500 died (1 per 1000)

During the 2014 outbreak (mostly among unvaccinated populations like Hasidic Jews and children less than 6 years old):
  • 667 Americans caught the measles
  • 1 in 4 were hospitalized
  • 1 in 1000 resulted in swelling of the brain ... brain damage
  • 1 in 1000 died

With respect to the question of ineffective vaccines, here are the statistics for the people that caught measles in the US in 2018:
  • 76% unvaccinated
  • 11% vaccination status unknown
  • 13% vaccinated

Reactions: rjs330

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or maybe they can put this on the disclaimer too .
Warning the major companies involved in the creation of this shot , some are well known eugenists .
WHO wants that shot everyone .
I guess the simpliest disclaimer could say ,
Warning , this shot is experimental . Those tested were the super healthy .
And no long term studies to see what effects from this shot which could develope over time have been done .
SEEING its only months old . Folks have every right to refuse this shot and to warn others about what is in it .
SO go to their own web sites as well .
But here is the misinformation , disinformation disclaimer . WARNING if anyone
wants to even dare challenge the mainstream idea of lets just all take this shot , WE GONNA SHUT DOWN YOUR VOICE
and call it misinformation . TALK about orewellian .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got the chickenpox along with both my brothers.
It was itchy but I didn't have to go to school. :D

Now I hear I could get shingles because I had the chickenpox.
And I hear it don't feel as good as the chickenpox.
But I'm not getting a shingles shot, a pneumonia shot, a flu shot, or any other shot.
And I live alone and I don't bother anybody..
except you guys..:p:cool:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But I'm not getting a shingles shot, a pneumonia shot, a flu shot, or any other shot.
I got the chicken pox about six years ago . Never had it as a kid .
It was a tad rougher , the head ache was ugly . But no shots for me either sister .
Yes they do say there is now an increased risk of shingles .
The LORD is with the lambs . He makes our bed even in our sickness . HE can also heal us too .
But no matter what , The lambs have all hope . JESUS IS OUR HOPE . SING to the KING sister . SING to the glorious wonderful
magnificent KING .

Reactions: Ziggy

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just for your information. In June 2019 there had been 2,800,000 deaths in the US. (Rounded). In June of 2020 we had about 3,000,000 deaths. A jump of about 200,000.

So it appears we have had an increase of deaths in the US. The only thing that really changed was COVID.

Now I not discounting the article on lies lies. I do believe we have exaggerated the numbers of death from COVID. However I also believe COVID has caused a LOT of deaths and also caused serious permanent damage to others.

People have a tendency to swing too far to one side or the other, when the real answer is more in the middle. COVID is very dangerous for some people. Particularly those with underlying problems that COVID makes worse causing a premature death. BUT COVID is not causing as many deaths as claimed.

This IS a dangerous disease. When you u look at the death it has caused world wide it can't be denied.

As far as the vaccines are concerned. I am not anti-vaccine. I have gotten my flu shot. I will be getting the COVID vaccine. But that doesn't mean I believe that the COVID deaths are accurate.

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I thought I had the flu and was just waiting it out. Then my lung collapsed and I couldn’t catch my breath, so I drove myself to the hospital. It turned out that my flu was “walking pneumonia” in both lungs that had gone sepsis. Apparently I was within about 48 hours of multiple organ failure and death. So a simple pneumonia shot would have probably saved me a week in the ICU, permanent lung scarring and two years paying off the Hospital Copay.

I just thought that BOTH SIDES should be presented.
(Just for the record, walking into the hospital ER white as a sheet in active respiratory distress get’s you right to the front of the line). ;)

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought I had the flu and was just waiting it out. Then my lung collapsed and I couldn’t catch my breath, so I drove myself to the hospital. It turned out that my flu was “walking pneumonia” in both lungs that had gone sepsis. Apparently I was within about 48 hours of multiple organ failure and death. So a simple pneumonia shot would have probably saved me a week in the ICU, permanent lung scarring and two years paying off the Hospital Copay.

I just thought that BOTH SIDES should be presented.
(Just for the record, walking into the hospital ER white as a sheet in active respiratory distress get’s you right to the front of the line). ;)
Thank You.
I know it's not something to take lightly. And I don't. I have an 85 year old mother in law who has severe allergies.
And everything attacks her. She is a strong Christian woman and Loves God with all her heart.
I would not tell her not to if her doctor felt it was necessary.
I'm just saying for me personally.. I won't go gently into that goodnight without a dang good fight.
Against the world that is, not God. He can have me anytime. My bags been packed for a long while now.
:)
Hugs

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So if you want to talk about good reasons to not take a vaccine I'm all ears.
The onus is on you to discover the truth BEFORE you promote vaccines. Given the FACT that the public health officials worldwide (along with all the mainstream media) mounted a savage and vicious campaign against the HCQ combo package (which could have prevented hundreds of thousands of deaths), and have a conflict of interest regarding the profits to be garnered from vaccines, the onus is on you to find out exactly what is going on. So give this next paragraph some thought, since you imagined a return to normality:

"Though the results from Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca all showing positive data against Covid-19 is a ray of hope in the fight against the pandemic, one open question about all of these vaccines is how long they will last against the disease. There’s reason for concern - though still rare, the number of documented cases of people being reinfected with Covid-19 is growing, which calls into question how long people remain immune to the disease, if at all. "

Here’s What You Need To Know About AstraZeneca’s Covid-19 Vaccine

Here is the Astra-Zeneca study:
Safety and immunogenicity of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine against SARS-CoV-2: a preliminary report of a phase 1/2, single-blind, randomised controlled trial

1. Between April 23 and May 21, 2020, 1077 participants were enrolled..

2. There were no serious adverse events related to ChAdOx1 nCoV-19...

3. Neutralising antibody responses against SARS-CoV-2 were detected in 32 (91%) of 35 participants after a single dose when measured in MNA80...

4. No vaccines have been approved for prevention of COVID-19. There are currently more than 137 candidates undergoing preclinical development and 23 in early clinical development, according to WHO...

5. Fatigue and headache were the most commonly reported systemic reactions...

6. Other systemic adverse reactions were common in the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 group: muscle ache (294 [60%] participants without paracetamol and 27 [48%] with paracetamol), malaise (296 [61%] and 27 [48%]), chills (272 [56%] and 15 [27%]); and feeling feverish (250 [51%] and 20 [36%])...

7. We show that a single dose of ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 elicits an increase in spike-specific antibodies by day 28 and neutralising antibody in all participants after a booster dose...

8. Importantly, there are accumulating data to suggest T-cell responses play an important role in COVID-19 mitigation; individuals who were exposed but asymptomatic developed a robust memory T-cell response without symptomatic disease in the absence of a measurable humoral response...

[Note: For many primary virus infections, it typically takes 7 to 10 days to prime and expand adaptive T cell immune responses to control the virus, and this correlates with the typical time it takes for patients with COVID-19 either to recover or to develop severe illness [11]. This raises the possibility that a poor initial T cell response contributes to persistence and severity of SARS-CoV-2, whereas early strong T cell responses may be protective.]

9. Limitations of this study include the short follow-up reported to date, the small number of participants in the prime-boost group, and single-blinded design, although staff undertaking clinical evaluation and laboratory staff all remained blinded. Additionally, the study findings are not easily generalisable, as this is a first-in-human study of fairly young and healthy volunteers, the majority of whom were white.

10. Further studies are required to assess the vaccine in various population groups including older age groups, those with comorbidities, and in ethnically and geographically diverse populations. The participants recruited in this study will be followed up for at least 1 year and further safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity (in addition to efficacy) results will be reported when data are available.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now there is something that people haven't been even discussing except for the "get-rich-quick schemes of sueing a drug manufacturer. And that's legal troubles with various Governments for undeniable fraud.

If a scientist deliberately committed fraud with the results of a vaccine by hiding them that's criminal on the level of Hitler. It then would be a question of who gets to exact the punishment....

But everyone and I do mean everyone is watching. Sponsor monitors are hoping to find an excuse to list a possible side effect that wouldn't have any bearing.

Ever see the Loooong list of potential side effects on a prescription?
Every sponsor monitor out there wants to put one on a medication because it's their mark on the world....they did their job and reported it...kinda twisted...but that's what they do.

Even though it probably wasn't caused by the medication they want to be the one to put heart arithmia or ear irritation on a prescription topical anesthetic.

So... while everyone is watching and waiting for the Vaccines...I'm being patient to watch the outliers being reported. That's where the devil lays... because one could be significant. And the FDA review panel will know those things as well. That's what they are especially going to be investigating. Follow up reports on the patients with the outliers are going to be especially scrutinized.

That's one reason why most of the world wants FDA approval...they aren't rushing for Russian or Chinese or even India's Vaccines. (India makes most of the world's Vaccines...they have the largest producer and facilities)

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know of one of the two sponsor monitors that I know was so excited when he got a Covid grant on top of the regular research he was reporting on.
It was for an interferon candidate he was reporting on. And when the study got some press he was even more elated and serious about his job. He hoped it was a solution that he could be a part of. (It isn't)
It was a piece of the puzzle of how the virus works...but that's all. But it did lead to more focused research. I'm thinking that the results started another study on the triggers for the cytokine storms which led them to a specific antibody treatment that already exists though.

The other sponsor monitor is just getting started and only been doing it for a couple of years now.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I had chickenpox when i was a kid and i got shingles a few years ago... No big deal

Reactions: Ziggy

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Given the FACT that the public health officials worldwide (along with all the mainstream media) mounted a savage and vicious campaign against the HCQ combo package (which could have prevented hundreds of thousands of deaths), and have a conflict of interest regarding the profits to be garnered from vaccines,

Ok...
They have done extensive testing on HCQ as I have repeatedly reported. They proved beyond all reasonable doubt that it doesn't work and in fact could do more harm than good.

Secondly...
The Vaccines are being produced and sold as close to cost as reasonable if not for explicit cost. No one is getting any profits. That's the reasons for the lawsuit protection. It was a trade off.

The drug manufacturers live in the same world as you do. They want it to return to normal just as much as you do... possibly more so because they know that they can produce a way to make it happen. They just want their jobs...the stock owners are the ones hoping for success... even though the results will have nothing to do with profits...it will make the stock rise anyway because of demand. That's all...

The PHDs might own stock...but investing in biotech stocks is usually too risky for people that smart.

And as to why all the doctors from the WHO voicing their issues with HCQ?
Because only a moron would believe it to be effective. Any seriously trained medical researcher instantly knew that it wasn't effective and a waste of time. No one wanted to get stuck researching a loser...they all wanted to work on cutting edge research with a chance of actually working. Reputation is everything to researchers. It's what gets them more research.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had chickenpox when i was a kid and i got shingles a few years ago... No big deal
They now have a shingles vaccine that lasts at least a year...could be longer.

I remember my grandfather getting them in his throat. He was miserable.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Electricity is all about the mathematics. ALWAYS has been.

2+2=4....

Always has and always will so long as they are on the X or Y axis.
Now if they are 60° apart along those two axis the math doesn't work out.
That's why to Electricians 120+120=208 or 277+277=480.
Because we have to have a firm grip on mathematics and applied geometry to make things work. We understand the science and the mathematics and engineering behind what we do.

So you don't accept 90% in your industry... I don't accept 90% in my industry... And i don't accept 90% in any industry...

They aren't doing anything out of the ordinary...they are doing the exact same thing that has worked hundreds of billions of times over and over again.

Now because viruses aren't exactly all the same, a nuance here and there has to be changed a bit. But essentially they are doing the same thing that has been done repeatedly ever since they first invented Vaccines.
With these Vaccines they have wiped out typhoid, polio, and certain types of measles.
They don't exist anymore.

Well they are doing things out of the ordinary... Those old vaccines weren't rushed through in a few months and from what i understand they all used the same method. All these covid vaccines are using methods that have not been tried on humans before this.

So if you want to talk about good reasons to not take a vaccine I'm all ears. But it needs to be done with reason and not some kind of wacko conspiracy theory nonsense like has been perpetrated with slander, false accusations and inuendoe.

I've given plenty of reasons to which u never responded to... Now if u can identify any of my reasoning as being "wacko conspiracy theory nonsense like has been perpetrated with slander, false accusations and innuendo" then im all ears, otherwise its a broad accusation with no basis...

The ironic thing about this is that you accused me of slander while slandering me in the same sentence...
Calling people conspiracy theorists, wacko, anti-vaxers, that's slander.
I haven't slandered you yet u continue to slander me and everyone you disagree with with such terms... And i still don't understand why.

As far as forcing people to take it?

It's a human rights violation...
You don't force tattoos on children by either enticement or peer pressure. It's just wrong.
Just like you don't amputate people's fingers without their permission. You don't force pregnant women to have abortions.
These things are wrong...there might be a justification for a lesser of two evils...but you can't do evil and expect good results.

That's the axiom right there...

You can't commit evil and expect good results.

You can't repeat lies and slander and expect a good reputation.

Just like it's wrong to kill Hebrew Babies...
It's just as wrong to force Chinese women to have abortions.
It's wrong to give an alcoholic a drink.
It's just as wrong to force vaccinations.

I think i get it now... U support peoples choice to refuse the covid vax but u consider them to be nut jobs... LoL...:rolleyes:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you don't accept 90% in your industry... I don't accept 90% in my industry... And i don't accept 90% in any industry...

Well they are doing things out of the ordinary... Those old vaccines weren't rushed through in a few months and from what i understand they all used the same method. All these covid vaccines are using methods that have not been tried on humans before this.

I've given plenty of reasons to which u never responded to... Now if u can identify any of my reasoning as being "wacko conspiracy theory nonsense like has been perpetrated with slander, false accusations and innuendo" then im all ears, otherwise its a broad accusation with no basis...

The ironic thing about this is that you accused me of slander while slandering me in the same sentence...
Calling people conspiracy theorists, wacko, anti-vaxers, that's slander.
I haven't slandered you yet u continue to slander me and everyone you disagree with with such terms... And i still don't understand why.

I think i get it now... U support peoples choice to refuse the covid vax but u consider them to be nut jobs... LoL...:rolleyes:

Not all of these Vaccines are using old methods for their formulations.
One of the reasons I'm not in favor of the first three Pfizer, Moderna, or AstraZeneca's Vaccines are based on unproven new technology, temperature needed for stability, unethical fashion they were made, and technology proven to be unsuccessful with coronaviruses but proven successful for other virus.
But...
That doesn't mean that there aren't many many more coming very quickly to market and the one I happen to think is a newer approach but isn't actually new should absolutely work with coronavirus is Novovax. They are close to putting their vaccine up for FDA approval.

There are some others coming too...over 200 versions are heading for FDA approval.

You wouldn't think a thing about it if there weren't a ton of conspiracy theories surrounding this stuff.

If you worked in a zinc plant and the safety man handed you a mask to wear under the silo or near the roaster you can refuse...but then you can also go running after him too when you decided that filtered air was more important than you previously thought.

There's others coming soon too.
Johnson and johnson's single shot...
And other well respected names. They don't want your money...they just want the world back to normal.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And as far as fake science involving sponsor monitors...

They abjectly refuse to get involved with those scientists who have fudged their results. They absolutely refuse to take a bribe either. The results would be a loss of a lucrative career. Most travel a lot but live in the best parts of town. And the truth would eventually come out with a huge cloud over their head that would end their career if they SOMEHOW escaped criminal prosecution.

And there's a difference between repeating a lie or originating one. Think about who would gain from originating a conspiracy theory?

Coui Bono?

And with each of these conspiracy theories there is a clear benefactor. I e someone slow out of the gate with their vaccine perhaps?

Someone selling masks ?

Someone working on an Antiviral?

Someone with a political agenda or against someone with a substantial amount of stock in one of the leading vaccine manufacturers.

Lots of people benefit from bad rumors just like people benefit from good rumors.
90% effectiveness is a great vaccine. Better than most. Meaning they hit it on the first try. Maybe because they actually did know what they are doing.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The CDC website has lots of data on measles and the outbreaks of 1996 and 2014.

Your “death” statistic while almost correct (the last death in the US was 2015) does not tell the whole picture.

Before the 1963 vaccine, EACH YEAR:
  • 500,000 Americans caught the measles
  • 48,000 were hospitalized (almost 1 per 10)
  • 1000 resulted in swelling of the brain ... brain damage (2 per 1000)
  • 500 died (1 per 1000)

During the 2014 outbreak (mostly among unvaccinated populations like Hasidic Jews and children less than 6 years old):
  • 667 Americans caught the measles
  • 1 in 4 were hospitalized
  • 1 in 1000 resulted in swelling of the brain ... brain damage
  • 1 in 1000 died

With respect to the question of ineffective vaccines, here are the statistics for the people that caught measles in the US in 2018:
  • 76% unvaccinated
  • 11% vaccination status unknown
  • 13% vaccinated
It’s nice to be able to access statistics supposedly proving that vaccines work. BUT info to the contrary has been SCRUBBED from the Internet!

Truthful stats are what I’m looking for. But they can be nigh impossible to find even in this “Age of Information.”

Mark my words: the COVID vaccines are BAD NEWS! Take them at your own risk!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark my words: the COVID vaccines are BAD NEWS! Take them at your own risk
I plan on doing just that.
Because I don't want the bad guys to benefit.
Competing drug makers.
Foreign Governments.
Democratic Party.
Those who would start malicious lies to benefit.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I plan on doing just that.
Because I don't want the bad guys to benefit.
Competing drug makers.
Foreign Governments.
Democratic Party.
Those who would start malicious lies to benefit.
And this is your choice. From what you have said, we agree that COVID vaccines should NOT be mandated. Let’s just leave it at this.