Ramblings by lunatics

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And I don’t mean “evidence” from the drug companies that stand to make billions through sales.
Exactly. That would be like asking China for evidence that it never had a bio-weapon or germ warfare program in place.

All the hype about COVID vaccines -- as you rightly point out -- is about raking in billions. Not saving lives, and certainly not about an end to COVID Tyranny. Ask Dr. Faucet et al.

upload_2020-11-28_20-22-13.png

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. That would be like asking China for evidence that it never had a bio-weapon or germ warfare program in place.

All the hype about COVID vaccines -- as you rightly point out -- is about raking in billions. Not saving lives, and certainly not about an end to COVID Tyranny. Ask Dr. Faucet et al.

View attachment 11851
LOL! Love that cartoon!

But China said they had nothing to do with COVID-19, right? :p

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anti-vaxer... Conspiracy theorist... Covid denier... Anti-science...
These are all labels used by the government to try and discredit them without addressing their questions and concerns
What amazes me is the amount of normal people taking this hostile attitude... They have no vested interest in vaccines and are just serving as useful idiots for the manufacturers... I never thought it would be so easy to brainwash sooo many people...

Person A - Why should i take an experimental vaccine thats been rushed?
Person B - Anti-vaxer...

Person A - Why should i take a vaccine thats only 90% effective?
Person B - Conspiracy theorist...

Person A - My immune system is 99.95% effective against covid. Its no worse than the flu...
Person B - Covid denier...

Person A - Explain to me why everyone has to be vaccinated...
Person B - Anti-science...

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi @JohnDB... Im a little bit confused about where your coming from... One one hand you say that vaccines shouldn't be forced but in the same breath u label people that are skeptical about this vaccine as anti-vaxers, conspiracy theorists, etc without addressing our concerns

You work with electricity, right... It's a highly regulated industry cos of the danger which electricity poses...
Would you use a power supply that was 90% safe? Would you use that power supply if the manufacturer was exempt from any liability?

Say i invented a more efficient way of delivering electricity to businesses and homes. Its 90% effective and 90% safe...
The state of Tennessee has hired me to go to every home and business to replace the old electrical system for my new one...
This is mandatory and my company is free from any liability for injury or death caused by a fault in my product...

You wouldn't accept that so then why do expect people to accept these vaccines???

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They need the "anti" people. So when their product doesn't work right or even kills people,
they have someone to blame.

Oh, it wasn't the vaccine that killed him, it was his anti-vaxer neighbor who did it.
That's how they play the game.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They need the "anti" people. So when their product doesn't work right or even kills people,
they have someone to blame.

Oh, it wasn't the vaccine that killed him, it was his anti-vaxer neighbor who did it.
That's how they play the game.

True... Look at measles for example... It looks like it has mutated into a stronger virus that renders the vaccine useless...
But instead of admitting that their vaccine is false they point to the "anti-vaxers"... What a joke...
Despite the cases of measles in the USA, not one person died from it...

In recent years, a growing vaccine hesitancy movement has contributed to decreasing vaccination rates in Europe and the USA.

In the USA, the national vaccination rate is 94·7%, representing good coverage on average.

However, even if a state has an average vaccination rate that is higher than the threshold for herd immunity, outbreaks can still occur if there exist localised communities with a high proportion of unvaccinated individuals. If such communities are highly connected by travel to regions experiencing large outbreaks, then risk of outbreaks in these communities is increased.

In 2018, 371 cases of measles were confirmed in the United States. From January to August 2019, 1215 cases across 30 states had been confirmed as measles by the CDC. This is the largest number of cases in one calendar year since the disease was declared eliminated. In 2019, a state of emergency was declared in New York City and Washington in response to the extremely contagious disease. There is concern that the WHO may rescind the U.S.'s measles elimination status.

The WHO also reported that the rise in measles is a direct result of anti-vaccination movements

Links
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(20)30522-3/fulltext
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measles_resurgence_in_the_United_States#:~:text=In%202018%2C%20371%20cases%20of,the%20disease%20was%20declared%20eliminated.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True... Look at measles for example... It looks like it has mutated into a stronger virus that renders the vaccine useless...
But instead of admitting that their vaccine is false they point to the "anti-vaxers"... What a joke...

Not trying to embarrass you, but rather increase your awareness of the truth...
Measles surged worldwide in 2019 reaching highest number of reported cases in 23 years. Highlighted in a publication by WHO and the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), measles cases worldwide increased to 869 770 in 2019, the highest number reported since 1996 with increases in all WHO regions. Global measles deaths climbed nearly 50 percent since 2016, claiming an estimated 207 500 lives in 2019 alone.
After steady global progress from 2010 to 2016, the number of reported measles cases climbed progressively to 2019. Comparing 2019 data with the historic low in reported measles cases in 2016, authors cite a failure to vaccinate children on time with two doses of measles-containing vaccines (MCV1 and MCV2) as the main driver of these increases in cases and deaths.
This is as of 2019.....most deaths occur in children under 5, elderly with multiple health issues, and people with compromised immune systems (such as organ recipients).

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, we also had a lot of people migrating the last few years. Open borders and all. Everywhere not just U.S. They had a lot of people in the middle east to the U.K. A lot of Africans to Italy and Germany.
5 million from China went sight seeing when the china flu broke out.

A lot of people moving place to place had never had the measle vaccine, so they became carriers.
And most people only get one measle vaccine when they are a child, which would be sufficient if no new cases were introduced.
I believe thats why the military get all kinds of vaccinations before they are sent over seas.
You never know what country is immunized for what.

It's not anyone's "fault" . It is what it is. And there are new viruses and diseases being dug up everyday mostly in the deep forests where they clear cut. Like the Amazon and other rain forests.
And then you have the guinea pigs that the so called scientists like to experiment on, like ebola and aids.
So they can get lots and lots of money to supposedly find a cure for a disease they created.
And decrease the population, so we don't become too many for them to handle.

One thing is a fact. Everyone is appointed once unto die.
No matter how, it will be.
The only way to escape death is to have faith, that when you "wake up" you will be with the good Lord.

No fear :)
Hugs

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In recent years, a growing vaccine hesitancy movement has contributed to decreasing vaccination rates in Europe and the USA.

In the USA, the national vaccination rate is 94·7%, representing good coverage on average.

However, even if a state has an average vaccination rate that is higher than the threshold for herd immunity, outbreaks can still occur if there exist localised communities with a high proportion of unvaccinated individuals. If such communities are highly connected by travel to regions experiencing large outbreaks, then risk of outbreaks in these communities is increased.

In 2018, 371 cases of measles were confirmed in the United States. From January to August 2019, 1215 cases across 30 states had been confirmed as measles by the CDC. This is the largest number of cases in one calendar year since the disease was declared eliminated. In 2019, a state of emergency was declared in New York City and Washington in response to the extremely contagious disease. There is concern that the WHO may rescind the U.S.'s measles elimination status.

The WHO also reported that the rise in measles is a direct result of anti-vaccination movements

Links
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(20)30522-3/fulltext
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measles_resurgence_in_the_United_States#:~:text=In%202018%2C%20371%20cases%20of,the%20disease%20was%20declared%20eliminated.
Several years ago, there was an outbreak of measles in the western U.S. Most of the young people affected had been fully vaccinated.

Earlier this year due to a debate on CB, I tried to find an article about this but to no avail. Seems it has been scrubbed from the Internet. Hmm

People, I see something very dark ahead and wonder if it is connected with the vaccines. I urge everyone to pray about being vaccinated and only proceed as God leads you.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not trying to embarrass you, but rather increase your awareness of the truth...
Measles surged worldwide in 2019 reaching highest number of reported cases in 23 years. Highlighted in a publication by WHO and the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), measles cases worldwide increased to 869 770 in 2019, the highest number reported since 1996 with increases in all WHO regions. Global measles deaths climbed nearly 50 percent since 2016, claiming an estimated 207 500 lives in 2019 alone.
After steady global progress from 2010 to 2016, the number of reported measles cases climbed progressively to 2019. Comparing 2019 data with the historic low in reported measles cases in 2016, authors cite a failure to vaccinate children on time with two doses of measles-containing vaccines (MCV1 and MCV2) as the main driver of these increases in cases and deaths.
This is as of 2019.....most deaths occur in children under 5, elderly with multiple health issues, and people with compromised immune systems (such as organ recipients).

Thats fine but what was I incorrect about???
I quoted the figures out of America. Your quoting figures around the world. The fact remains that no one died in America from the measles.
Do u know those deaths happened in developing countries? Do u understand why? The main reason is that they don't have access to medicine.
In western countries a child gets treated straight away... Not so in 3rd world countries... Their low hygiene standards is another factor...

So unless you live in a 3rd world country the measles ain't killing anybody...

bandicam 2020-11-30 00-49-38-306.jpg

There are reports that say nearly all of the Americans that got the measles were vaccinated... But that goes against their narrative...
So instead they tell us its because of the anti-vaxers...
Firstly, how can anti-vaxers in the west be responsible for cases in the 3rd world... They can't...
bandicam 2020-11-30 01-27-17-460.jpg

And secondly if its only the unvaccinated that got the measles in America then whats the big deal...
They didn't get vaxed and chose to treat it if/when they got it...
Either way, the finger pointing at anti-vaxers is their way of diverting the blame away from vaccines

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hollywood don't make movies for nothing.
Did you know that Hollywood and the CIA are two hands of the same beast?
Oh wait... let me get my tin hat...
Zombie Nation comes to mind. We're going through the Purge as we speak.
And then there is the 2011 movie: Contagion.. And there was a meeting prior to the virus called: Crimson Contagion.
Nothing to see here folks... move along.

Crimson Contagion was a joint exercise conducted from January to August 2019, in which numerous national, state and local, private and public organizations in the US participated, in order to test the capacity of the federal government and twelve states to respond to a severe pandemic of influenza originating in China.

The simulation, which was conducted months prior to the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, involves a scenario in which tourists returning from China spread a respiratory virus in the United States, beginning in Chicago. In less than two months the virus had infected 110 million Americans, killing more than half a million. The report issued at the conclusion of the exercise outlines the government's limited capacity to respond to a pandemic, with federal agencies lacking the funds, coordination, and resources to facilitate an effective response to the virus.

Crimson Contagion:
Crimson Contagion - Wikipedia

7 minute video
Everything Contagion got right on the Coronavirus outbreak

There are NO coincidences.
These people are SICK.

Hugs

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @JohnDB... Im a little bit confused about where your coming from... One one hand you say that vaccines shouldn't be forced but in the same breath u label people that are skeptical about this vaccine as anti-vaxers, conspiracy theorists, etc without addressing our concerns

You work with electricity, right... It's a highly regulated industry cos of the danger which electricity poses...
Would you use a power supply that was 90% safe? Would you use that power supply if the manufacturer was exempt from any liability?

Say i invented a more efficient way of delivering electricity to businesses and homes. Its 90% effective and 90% safe...
The state of Tennessee has hired me to go to every home and business to replace the old electrical system for my new one...
This is mandatory and my company is free from any liability for injury or death caused by a fault in my product...

You wouldn't accept that so then why do expect people to accept these vaccines???

Electricity is all about the mathematics. ALWAYS has been.

2+2=4....

Always has and always will so long as they are on the X or Y axis.
Now if they are 60° apart along those two axis the math doesn't work out.
That's why to Electricians 120+120=208 or 277+277=480.
Because we have to have a firm grip on mathematics and applied geometry to make things work. We understand the science and the mathematics and engineering behind what we do.

And I understand when scientists using the exact same formulas for producing a vaccine that will react in an expected fashion when given to people.

They aren't doing anything out of the ordinary...they are doing the exact same thing that has worked hundreds of billions of times over and over again.

Now because viruses aren't exactly all the same, a nuance here and there has to be changed a bit. But essentially they are doing the same thing that has been done repeatedly ever since they first invented Vaccines.
With these Vaccines they have wiped out typhoid, polio, and certain types of measles.
They don't exist anymore.

And the one thing that I know is that I want to go back to work and play ASAP. A vaccine will allow me to do just that.

Now some of these nuances with this particular class of virus are tricky. AstraZeneca's vaccine is not that effective. It's made in an unethical fashion but cheaply. (Cost wise)
Some people can't afford to pay much...and I get that. So I'm not going to browbeat them over it. Besides...most people who can't afford much have already caught the virus and have some immunity from that to begin with. (Here in the US at least)
Many of them are my coworkers.

Here on this forum I assume that I am speaking with Christians... people who put God above and beyond everything else in their lives.
Meaning that they preach Jesus.
Meaning that they don't preach fear, slander, and false accusations.

So if you want to talk about good reasons to not take a vaccine I'm all ears. But it needs to be done with reason and not some kind of wacko conspiracy theory nonsense like has been perpetrated with slander, false accusations and inuendoe.

Look... even though Hunter Biden wanted to keep his dad's money laundering scheme a secret it isn't exactly like it really was. Now that the laptops and cell phones are in FBI hands the evidence is too weighty to ignore.

Now I personally know several research scientist. I understand exactly how real Science is done. The conspiracy theories out there are impossible to perform. Whistle blowing is much more lucrative than compliance with some kind of secretive plot... and most scientific community researchers are actually as honest as possible because of that. They might have no compunction about stealing an idea for research...but every compunction about doing it deceitfully.

As far as forcing people to take it?

It's a human rights violation...
You don't force tattoos on children by either enticement or peer pressure. It's just wrong.
Just like you don't amputate people's fingers without their permission. You don't force pregnant women to have abortions.
These things are wrong...there might be a justification for a lesser of two evils...but you can't do evil and expect good results.

That's the axiom right there...

You can't commit evil and expect good results.

You can't repeat lies and slander and expect a good reputation.

Just like it's wrong to kill Hebrew Babies...
It's just as wrong to force Chinese women to have abortions.
It's wrong to give an alcoholic a drink.
It's just as wrong to force vaccinations.

Reactions: Ziggy

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On top of this...

There's usually about 5-10% of the world's population that can't take a vaccine or that for whatever reason it is not that effective with. It will have some effectiveness...just not as much as everyone else.

And those factors are configured into the numbers when delivered.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now,
DNA in every person alive changes regularly according to environmental factors and behavior factors.

RNA changes even more for a variety of reasons but it makes reading your DNA possible. And how it reads it is all important... because of RNA it tells your DNA to begin to fight off certain contamination...such as viruses and virus infected cells. (Like influenza)

So they have developed a new type of vaccine that skips waiting for your body to react and configure your RNA to tell your DNA to make antibodies in the cells.
And it's not supposed to do anything else before being discarded and forgotten until reminded by T-cells to do it again.

But it's newer technology...
Not exactly sure ALL the side effects.
Or exactly ALL the possibilities. (Cancer and other research)
Could also benefit certain neurological disorders.

I can understand the hesitation about trying it. But it's effectiveness is exceptional.

Reactions: Ziggy

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a no brainier that our Medical Staff in this country should be the first ones to get these Vaccines coming out. (Skilled nursing homes)

Reasons are that they need to remain healthy in heavily contaminated work environment. They have now become a point of infection as about half of the medical personel are currently asymptomatic carriers for Covid-19.

But who else?
The two largest communities where COVID is spreading due to a perfect storm of confinement, population density and vulnerability are NURSING HOMES and PRISONS, so I think that they should be fairly high priorities.

My personal preference would be for a flooding of nursing homes to vaccinate workers and residents to allow visitors for the mental health of the families, and a real and radical effort at prison reform. There is no reason for the US to lead the world in the percentage of our population incarcerated ... most for drug possession with no intent to distribute. We need to treat drug addiction with some sort of “tough love” rather than destroying a life with a felony conviction that renders them permanently unemployable.

After Nursing Homes, I think returning Food Service to normalcy is critical to the economy. Waitresses have no “safety net” and most small restaurants can only struggle for so long before closing down forever. They are a very large employer (collectively).

I think the greatest benefit of the vaccine is in battling the “fear factor”. With a vaccine, the expectation will be a decreasing number of cases moving forward. That will give Politicians courage to open more businesses and treat the cases that arise.

Ultimately, the news really needs to end the fear mongering. We would never survive a normal flu season if they reported the infections and deaths on a daily basis the way they report the COVID deaths. The CDC should also adopt the WHO guidelines for reporting a death as COVID so that US statistics would be the same as the rest of the world (apples to apples).

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The two largest communities where COVID is spreading due to a perfect storm of confinement, population density and vulnerability are NURSING HOMES and PRISONS, so I think that they should be fairly high priorities.

My personal preference would be for a flooding of nursing homes to vaccinate workers and residents to allow visitors for the mental health of the families, and a real and radical effort at prison reform. There is no reason for the US to lead the world in the percentage of our population incarcerated ... most for drug possession with no intent to distribute. We need to treat drug addiction with some sort of “tough love” rather than destroying a life with a felony conviction that renders them permanently unemployable.

After Nursing Homes, I think returning Food Service to normalcy is critical to the economy. Waitresses have no “safety net” and most small restaurants can only struggle for so long before closing down forever. They are a very large employer (collectively).

I think the greatest benefit of the vaccine is in battling the “fear factor”. With a vaccine, the expectation will be a decreasing number of cases moving forward. That will give Politicians courage to open more businesses and treat the cases that arise.

Ultimately, the news really needs to end the fear mongering. We would never survive a normal flu season if they reported the infections and deaths on a daily basis the way they report the COVID deaths. The CDC should also adopt the WHO guidelines for reporting a death as COVID so that US statistics would be the same as the rest of the world (apples to apples).

Just to discuss and pretend to be a devil's advocate...

I can see the point of Nursing homes...over ⅓ of covid-19 deaths in america are there... obviously brought in by visitors and caregivers.
But why there when other first responders are more vital to restoration of the Nation?

Prisoners?
I don't think that there is anyone who would argue about the guards getting vaccinated. However, considering their status as being counterproductive to society...thus their incarceration. I would think that giving them Vaccines first versus police, firemen, soldiers or even the checkout girl at the supermarket would be preferable to most people.
Not saying that the attitude is correct but it is a prevailing attitude.

Waitresses ?
Gotta give it to the cooks and dishwashers too. All the fraternization they do during working hours and off hours. (I'm a recovered Chef) if one gets it they all get it.

Don't forget the cruise ships and charter boats. They also have been devastated. The whole service economy has been. From luxury vacations to fishing to scuba diving...all have severely been harmed.
(I'd love to go deep sea fishing)

And I will perfectly agree that the coronavirus has been sensationalized by the media. But that is actually needed. We need to continue to do whatever we can because our hospitals are full in Nashville TN.
If only it hadn't been politicized...things would be so much better.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now,
DNA in every person alive changes regularly according to environmental factors and behavior factors.

RNA changes even more for a variety of reasons but it makes reading your DNA possible. And how it reads it is all important... because of RNA it tells your DNA to begin to fight off certain contamination...such as viruses and virus infected cells. (Like influenza)

So they have developed a new type of vaccine that skips waiting for your body to react and configure your RNA to tell your DNA to make antibodies in the cells.
And it's not supposed to do anything else before being discarded and forgotten until reminded by T-cells to do it again.

But it's newer technology...
Not exactly sure ALL the side effects.
Or exactly ALL the possibilities. (Cancer and other research)
Could also benefit certain neurological disorders.

I can understand the hesitation about trying it. But it's effectiveness is exceptional.
I totally appreciate your logical and rational reasoning.
Thank You

However, my dilemma is when, ley's say they come out with a new pill. And they have to put the disclaimer:
may cause side effects such as, blood clots, headaches, renal or kidney failure.. and on and on..
What are the disclaimers on a vaccine?
And if something does happen, there is no recourse. No accountability.
And I'm not saying all the scientists have an agenda. But there are those that do.
And usually money is at the root of it. Or curiosity.. let's see what this will do.. hmm
We used to have doctors drill holes in peoples heads to release evil spirits..
these same people, not necessarily techniques, still exist today.

I am absolutely skeptical. But I don't have a situation where I have to have one to keep a job, feed a family, send kids to school.
I just wish they have a discaimer and accountability.

Is that too much to ask?

Thank You
Hugs