Ramblings by lunatics

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The myth that it's coming like it's some boogeyman. Yes chill pill, dude your acting just like what you say you don't like. Your acting like a conspiracy nut. You went from a rational person to unhinged about this because it touched your friend and now your no different than the conspiracy nuts who say things don't exist except your on the other end.

The answer is not the emotionalism that you display, the answer is logic and rational and no your not that right now. Your not even the guy I first met who was cool and collective. Now your no different than anyone else right now being over emotional and lashing out at people who don't accept your way.

Not every hospital is full and never will be, or some full or what they think is full sure. I was in the hospital with sepsis and cellulitis and there were two beds in each room but they had one patient in each room claiming they were full. So don't believe everything you read in papers or told. Someday I hope your like you were before.

I'm telling you that the hospitals here are full... just like you one described in Nebraska.
That's not panic...that's not fear Mongering.
That's just the cold hard facts.
I'm glad you got in and out of the hospital.

But if the size of wave is coming from Thanksgiving that they are expecting the death toll and rate is going to rise.

Next weekend should be the start.

10 day incubation period... people look healthy and feel healthy but...

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not me! lol
Please don't get vaccinated...
I want your spot in line....

I need as many people as possible to not get it so I can get mine.

After all...It IS all about ME.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please don't get vaccinated...
I want your spot in line....

I need as many people as possible to not get it so I can get mine.
So you think it will help people, but you don't want me to get it? How unChristian!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you think it will help people, but you don't want me to get it? How unChristian!
ROFL....

Oh come on....
Help a brother out.... continue to tell everyone that it's some kind of conspiracy so I can get mine. If enough people refuse it I can get mine and get my life back... unlike everyone else who will be getting sick, have brain clouds and not think clearly...I can be the smartest guy around after that.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believing that tens of thousands of people will deliberately spend billions of dollars to knowingly lie and perpetuate a lie is mentally unbalanced.
You haven't read about the strong delusion God will send?
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 (NKJV)
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ROFL....

Oh come on....
Help a brother out.... continue to tell everyone that it's some kind of conspiracy so I can get mine. If enough people refuse it I can get mine and get my life back... unlike everyone else who will be getting sick, have brain clouds and not think clearly...I can be the smartest guy around after that.
"Strong delusion", conspiracy, what's the difference? It's the hand of God.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And where is your tinfoil hat?

I'm wearing "The Centurian", and I have the "Fez" style in my car in case anything leaks through.

Aren't you worried that the lizard people from outer space are going to be able to find you?

I've sent my payment, so no.,

Or that they will begin to change the speed of travel for the flat earth?

Didn't you feel it? That was on 12-12-2012 at noon.

What about the microchips they want to implant everyone with unknowingly except for the conspiracy theorists?
They want it unknowingly for us too, they just haven't figured out yet how to fool all the people all the time.

Tri lateral commission?
I thought there were only 2!

Buildaburgers?
Fatburgers!

Oppenheimer?
I thought his work came off with a bang!

I'm forgetting someones...

Rockafeller. Or . . . what they do at concerts.

Much love!

;)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who caught covid-19 for Thanksgiving will be in the ground or still in the morgue by Christmas."
The rate of recovery is 98%...over half of those who test positive have no symptoms...the rest range from mild to severe...only severe cases should be hospitalized.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hospitals Know What’s Coming

This will be your town in about a week.

This is why we need to begin vaccinating people.
I rebuke those words spoken over my town and over everyone's town in the Name of Jesus and I ask you Lord to cause them to shrivel up and die...guard them from the enemy who wants to grab them and manifest them. In Jesus Name..Amen. I give you all Praise and Glory and I stand on Psalm 91.

Reactions: Ziggy

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing can stop it. It is the hand of God.

2 Thessalonians 2:8-12 (NKJV)
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I rebuke those words spoken over my town and over everyone's town in the Name of Jesus and I ask you Lord to cause them to shrivel up and die...guard them from the enemy who wants to grab them and manifest them. In Jesus Name..Amen. I give you all Praise and Glory and I stand on Psalm 91.

People got together for Thanksgiving...the damage is already done.

Sewing wild oats and then praying for crop failure doesn't work...
Natural consequences for defying God's chosen authority figures.
(God sets up leaders or deposes them)

People haven't liked what God's chosen have said in the past...current history has shown it to be as true today as it has been in times past.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People got together for Thanksgiving...the damage is already done.

Sewing wild oats and then praying for crop failure doesn't work...
Natural consequences for defying God's chosen authority figures.
(God sets up leaders or deposes them)

People haven't liked what God's chosen have said in the past...current history has shown it to be as true today as it has been in times past.
God's chosen people are those who edify, exhort and uplift His sheep with Words of Life, Words of Light, Words of Hope.
The doomsayers have been around for centuries prophesying doom. We hear enough negative...As for me and my house we choose Life...His Word...His Covenant...His Blessings and His Promises.
:)

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ramblings of a mad scientist???

December 3, 2020
Renowned scientist tells Laura Ingraham the COVID-19 vaccine is 'downright dangerous' and will send you 'to your doom'
By Peter Barry Chowka

On Wednesday, The Ingraham Angle on the Fox News channel broadcast a mind-boggling live interview with a world-renowned microbiologist who said the "looming" COVID-19 vaccine is "downright dangerous" and will send you "to your doom."

The expert, Sucharit Bhakdi, M.D., speaking on a Skype video link from his home in Germany, also said this:

Laura Ingraham, Fox News channel host: On the social distancing and the mask, just to focus on that for a moment, which of those two in your research and your work has been the most displaced?

Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi: Both.

Ingram: Both. Not backed up by the science.

Bhakdi: Zero science.

Bhakdi is the co-author of Corona: False Alarm?, a massive bestseller in Germany that was published in English here on October 2. The book is currently the #1 bestseller in the Amazon categories of Microbiology, Pulmonary Medicine, and Health Law. It has a 4.8 out of 5 rating after 363 ratings....

225655_5_.jpg

Screenshot, The Ingraham Angle, Fox News Channel, Dec. 2, 2020.

Sucharit Bhakdi was born in Washington, D.C., and educated at schools in Switzerland, Egypt, and Thailand. He studied medicine at the University of Bonn in Germany, where he received his MD in 1970. He was a post-doctoral researcher at the Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics in Freiburg from 1972 to 1976, and at The Protein Laboratory in Copenhagen from 1976 to 1977. He joined the Institute of Medical Microbiology at Giessen University in 1977 and was appointed associate professor in 1982. He was named chair of Medical Microbiology at the University of Mainz in 1990, where he remained until his retirement in 2012. Dr. Bhakdi has published over three hundred articles in the fields of immunology, bacteriology, virology, and parasitology, for which he has received numerous awards and the Order of Merit of Rhineland-Palatinate.

In his interview with Ingraham, Bhakdi described as "utter nonsense" Dr. Anthony Fauci's claim earlier Wednesday during a live interview on The Story with Martha MacCallum on the Fox News Channel that 75% of Americans would need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to achieve herd immunity. Bhakdi added, "Someone who says this has not the slightest inkling of the basics of immunology."

In response to Ingraham's final question, "So you think the COVID-19 vaccine is unnecessary?" Bhakdi replied: "I think it's downright dangerous. And I warn you, if you go along these lines, you are going to go to your doom "(emphasis added).

At that point, Ingraham ran out of time but promised to have Dr. Bhakdi back on her program.

The only video of the segment available at press time was a clip, complete except for Ingraham's closing comments, posted by Media Matters for America....

Source: https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...dangerous_and_will_send_you_to_your_doom.html

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's not going to be herd immunity with this virus. Too many domestic animals and rodents capable of transmitting the virus to humans.

But plead on...
I need people to refuse it so I can get my shots ASAP.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's not going to be herd immunity with this virus. Too many domestic animals and rodents capable of transmitting the virus to humans.

But plead on...
I need people to refuse it so I can get my shots ASAP.

i suppose we should listen to you rather than a renowned microbiologist, lol! :rolleyes:

P.S. You can have mine. :)