Random Poll

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you like to study the Bible from Genesis to Revelation for FREE?

• YES PLEASE

• I PASS THIS ONE

Results are only viewable after voting.

Holly Sit

Jan 29, 2022
Jakarta
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Hi everyone,

Hope you have a great day!

I am just wondering whether you guys prefer to study ALL BOOKS IN THE BIBLE from Genesis to Revelation for free or would you think that not knowing Bible is enough for you?

Thank you for responding.

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

I am just wondering whether you guys prefer to study ALL BOOKS IN THE BIBLE from Genesis to Revelation for free or would you think that not knowing Bible is enough for you?

Hi Holly. The Bible says in Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Since you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being My priest. Since you have forgotten the Law of your God, I also will forget your children."

So I would say we have to know the entire Bible and always studying in the Word of God. Otherwise we are in danger of not being equipped for every spiritual battle. If we know the Word well we can put it into practice for any life challenge that comes up.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I won't join in because that's a very big chink of bible but I hope you enjoy your study.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi everyone,

A worthy Christian study's the whole Bible totally, why because such a one can not put the Book down once you have picked it up.

Ok some dud picking up the Bible will not do as such, but once one does bother to study the Word ? it will come to you ! and bit by bit year after year you will find out that all the books all make more and more sense and then it's like you can not put the Bible down, because it just blows you away every time that you puck it up to read. now what other book can do that, Non ! nothing comes even close !

Now my youngest loves reading books like you would not believe and study like you would not believe, a real book worm and all ! and will rant on and on about some book or another till the cows come home, even in debate and all, but ! I have pointed out to her that, The Bible will blow you away that far that all the other book out their will be nothing at all likened to that.

So once that seed is sown and it takes root, one will never experience anything like that ever ! you will be totally blown away for life, the Bible is that Great !

Authorized King James Version with the words of Jesus in Red.
Or an old Catholic Action edition. they are pre 1970's, the newer types are rubbish that are not inspired by the Holy Spirit at all, for they are dead worldly words. so one can not truly pick up.