Rapture and End Time Beliefs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Set you free for watt alternative?

If you were saved you will be rapture. If not, say hello to hell. Simple as that.
Let me share my testimony so you will understand.....(for those who have already read it my apologies)

I went to church all my life, got saved when I was 7. After I became an adult I joined the adult Sunday service. We had a wonderful pastor who just happened to preach his sermon on the very sin I committed that week. At the end of the sermon he invited anyone who needed to come to the alter to rededicate, get saved or be delivered to come forward. I was there every single service. One Sunday after church and getting saved again I went home threw my body on the floor and cried to God uncontrollably and said "I give up, this Christianity thing is too hard and no matter how I try I seem to always mess up!"
Then I heard a voice, it wasn't really audible to my ears but it was very audible in my mind. It said to me "Patty, who do you think I am?"....instinctively somehow I knew he expected me to say something so I said you are God...He asked a second time, I replied a little more hesitantly since the 1st answer didn't seem to be right and said "umm The Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, the I AM...(I got it right this time for sure!)...then He asked a 3RD TIME!!! I stuttered and searched my memory of what I was taught about who God is and finally I said what do you want me to say...
He replied soooooo lovingly and tender and said "I am your Father, and as much as you love your daughter so much more do I love you that you can't comprehend it. As your daughter grows up and makes mistakes you will correct her, discipline her at times but never ever ever will you stop loving her because of her mistakes. And neither will I stop loving you just because you make a mistake. Allow yourself to be led of the spirit, repent daily and always forgive...as I will always forgive you. Seek Me daily, walk with me, talk with me, tell me what's on your heart. I AM YOUR FATHER!" So wow..
I was approximately 23 y.o. when this happened and it liberated me from condemnation. I now know I am truly saved! Amen!

Reactions: Nancy and Willie T

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, this world is getting worse by the day. God is going to judge it and condemn the elements in it that reject his sovereignty and holiness.
Yes it is.

God said his creation was good, but not perfect. That was after he destroyed it one time during the war in heaven.

Later he destroyed it again because of what Man had done.

And he will destroy it again at the end of time.

So being blind and cocky about the truth carries a very high penalty.

So I agree, the world is getting worse and sinking faster and faster.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Surely, I come quickly" does have an urgency to it, doesn't it?
a sense of urgency without fear....being in the military was a daily wakeup to a sense of urgency but there was no fear! It was a "call to duty"...as I take this scripture to mean as well....instructing us to have a sense of urgency to train and prepare for His return!

Reactions: Nancy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
a sense of urgency without fear....being in the military was a daily wakeup to a sense of urgency but there was no fear! It was a "call to duty"...as I take this scripture to mean as well....instructing us to have a sense of urgency to train and prepare for His return!
So were you in the military? :)

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me share my testimony so you will understand.....(for those who have already read it my apologies)

I went to church all my life, got saved when I was 7. After I became an adult I joined the adult Sunday service. We had a wonderful pastor who just happened to preach his sermon on the very sin I committed that week. At the end of the sermon he invited anyone who needed to come to the alter to rededicate, get saved or be delivered to come forward. I was there every single service. One Sunday after church and getting saved again I went home threw my body on the floor and cried to God uncontrollably and said "I give up, this Christianity thing is too hard and no matter how I try I seem to always mess up!"
Then I heard a voice, it wasn't really audible to my ears but it was very audible in my mind. It said to me "Patty, who do you think I am?"....instinctively somehow I knew he expected me to say something so I said you are God...He asked a second time, I replied a little more hesitantly since the 1st answer didn't seem to be right and said "umm The Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, the I AM...(I got it right this time for sure!)...then He asked a 3RD TIME!!! I stuttered and searched my memory of what I was taught about who God is and finally I said what do you want me to say...
He replied soooooo lovingly and tender and said "I am your Father, and as much as you love your daughter so much more do I love you that you can't comprehend it. As your daughter grows up and makes mistakes you will correct her, discipline her at times but never ever ever will you stop loving her because of her mistakes. And neither will I stop loving you just because you make a mistake. Allow yourself to be led of the spirit, repent daily and always forgive...as I will always forgive you. Seek Me daily, walk with me, talk with me, tell me what's on your heart. I AM YOUR FATHER!" So wow..
I was approximately 23 y.o. when this happened and it liberated me from condemnation. I now know I am truly saved! Amen!
If you're saved great! That is up to God to judge.

Another truth is many saved never cease to be infants on milk.

Salvation is supposed to be followed by sanctification.

If not saved and operating under self deception addition I just remind you eternity is a longtime.

Don't get complacent.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes. A long time ago.
Maybe hence the military image of Angelina Jolie in the avatar: a true warrior woman!

I'm sure you appreciate the Armour of God passage in Ephesians 6! This is truly a great passage and very instructive, viewed from many profitable angles, indeed.

(And maybe as an ex-military woman you even have the almost obligatory tattoos to prove it.)

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. A long time ago.
I was 18 when I joined....enlisted for 6 total years...4 active and 2 inactive..... I was a 98C which is an electronics warfare signal intelligence analyst..
I had a Triple Top Secret Clearance which gave me direct communication to the higher levels of government. My main job was to intercept and decode enemy transmissions through radio or internet. Kind of like a cryptologist.

Reactions: Nancy and farouk

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe hence the military image of Angelina Jolie in the avatar: a true warrior woman!

I'm sure you appreciate the Armour of God passage in Ephesians 6! This is truly a great passage and very instructive, viewed from many profitable angles, indeed.

(And maybe as an ex-military woman you even have the almost obligatory tattoos to prove it.)
LOL....no tats....I would consider it then I would have a vision of me as an old wrinkled woman and my tattoo would transform into something hideous. ewww….lol

Reactions: Nancy and Willie T

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I was 18 when I joined....enlisted for 6 total years...4 active and 2 inactive..... I was a 98C which is an electronics warfare signal intelligence analyst..
I had a Triple Top Secret Clearance which gave me direct communication to the higher levels of government. My main job was to intercept and decode enemy transmissions through radio or internet. Kind of like a cryptologist.
You really seem to be an accomplished military woman! (I wish I had your sort of resume...)

(But no ink, then...)

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting. I was a cryptographic technician. We spied on China, Russia and Nan.

My Clearence was top secret crypto multiple code word. Access to the White House down, NATO, multiple security organizations, etc.

Of course, NAM predated the Internet and computers. Real hands on work.
challenging work for sure.

No TATs and no women co workers for reasons I won't go into because I don't think a lot of people would understand.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting. I was a cryptographic technician. We spied on China, Russia and Nan.

My Clearence was top secret crypto multiple code word. Access to the White House down, NATO, multiple security organizations, etc.

Of course, NAM predated the Internet and computers. Real hands on work.

Challenging work for sure.
I bet you were really good at Wheel of Fortune....and those crypted puzzles in the newspapers....I was a whiz at both.