Rapture and End Time Beliefs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the best books I have read. And it is free.
Raptureless: First Edition (Free)

(Yes, I can send it directly to you in a "Zipped" MS Word Format.)

Welton Academy is a cult! : Avoid Jonathan Welton | Azusa Report

Welton Academy believes that the old covenant was fulfilled with the fall of Jerusalem in 70AD.

He also teaches there will be no Anti-Christ that

Welton Academy also teaches that Matthew 24 is completely fulfilled when the fall of the Holy City happened. That short window of time was the Tribulation period for the saints and everything is perfect now. We are passed the time of testing and we need to rejoice that we were born thousands of years later and on the other side of the planet.

No thank you.

Reactions: Nancy

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To grab the interest of non Christians and maybe get them reading the bible??

I've used said approach in the past and it worked.
Fear does work but it also gives them a false perception of God....hard to see Him as a loving Father when you fear Him as a God of persecution.

Reactions: Nancy and Willie T

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is your opinion.

Truth can be scary if you don't wanna hear it but in lightning and saving if you do.
It isn't scary to me as it was when I was young....I found the Truth and it set me free of fear and condemnation.:D

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the way, H2S, in about another week I will have a shorter book on the Rapture ready for "Zipping." It is entitled. "10 Reasons Why The Rapture Should Be LEFT BEHIND." It is not as good as Raptureless, but it is still informative.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the way, H2S, in about another week I will have a shorter book on the Rapture ready for "Zipping." It is entitled. "10 Reasons Why The Rapture Should Be LEFT BEHIND." It is not as good as Raptureless, but it is still informative.
:D
I haven't began reading the first one yet so I better get busy!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It isn't scary to me as it was when I was young....I found the Truth and it set me free of fear and condemnation.:D
I was raised Baptist, and they TOTALLY preached The Rapture — with as much negativity and fear as they could muster — but, thankfully, I finally met a few people when I was in my 60's who didn't believe God hates the world he created and proclaimed as "good."

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually the whole "Rapture" thing promotes fear — the morbid fear of what they believe they will have to go through if they AREN'T raptured out in a Spiritual Escape Pod.
It doesn't change the reality of what will happen if they're not raptured.

Ignorance is not bliss.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
but, thankfully, I finally met a few people when I was in my 60's who didn't believe God hates the world he created and proclaimed as "good."

Well, this world is getting worse by the day. God is going to judge it and condemn the elements in it that reject his sovereignty and holiness.