Rapture and End Time Beliefs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was Air Force like my mom and several Aunts. Four years active and three Reserve. And I was in top secret Bivouac supply and Missile site supply :D (lol, j/k-NO top secret nuthin for me, lol)

Reactions: farouk

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you're really dating yourself there Willie! lol.
It's not that bad. We used 192's until they updated the bit capacity to 256 around '67, I think...… maybe a few years earlier.

I was the 13th man assigned to the 11th Air Assault Division in 1963, I believe it was (Renamed 7th Cavalry in Nam). (Maybe '64.) We were flying the original HU-1's then, a couple of years before they changed the designation to UH-1.

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was Air Force like my mom and several Aunts. Four years active and three Reserve. And I was in top secret Bivouac supply and Missile site supply :D (lol, j/k-NO top secret nuthin for me, lol)
"(lol, j/k-NO top secret nuthin for me, lol)"
I was simply a supply gal :)

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not that bad. We used 192's until they updated the bit capacity to 256 around '67, I think...… maybe a few years earlier.

I was the 13th man assigned to the 11th Air Assault Division in 1963, I believe it was (Renamed 7th Cavalry in Nam). (Maybe '64.) We were flying the original HU-1's then, a couple of years before they changed the designation to UH-1.
Wow....special forces? Well that is awesome!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Well, a lot of female military experience there in your family... (No tattoos though? if not, it must have been quite a while ago, because if it were in recent times a proportion of military women in the family would likely have gotten inked because it's very much the military custom.)

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have never watched left behind because I'm aware of some issues with it.

But I use to listen to him a lot and cannot remember anything he said as being wrong.

That's funny. I sort of loved the books. But that's probably because I took them to be pure fiction and not based on any real theology.