Rapture Lie

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I believe Swapfox's Rapture lie study is the most accurate well written paper I have seen its easy to read and study for yourself it lays the case out very plainly that this is part of the "falling away" and that the rapture is not in Gods word Well done swampfox(see Bible study thread)

servant_of_the_end

Jul 15, 2006
I am a crypto-Jew whose ancestors assumed spanish surnames to escape the hand of Rome in Galicia Spain, and have been in America for many generations. I have been charged as many others also have, of our Lord Yeshua as a servant of the end of this age. For the past year or so, after finally resolving within my self that I am not crazy but rather a chosen vessel for the end of this age, I have been diligent in speaking the word of the Lord for those who will escape the coming time of wrath and the time of Jacobs trouble and for those who will also engage themselves in the tasks ahead. I have suspected my ministry over the years but finally realized it fully about three years ago. We are a small and splintered group, but are finding each other. I am in touch with others, who likewise are in touch with others as well, who recognize that we are charged to do what the Lord requires before his eminent return as the King of the Ages. Lord Yeshua- Jesus come quickly. Following is a word I received in November of 2005. I have bracketed one word [initial] to clarify the meaning of the words received and scribed. If you reply that you are in agreement with the word of the Lord I now submit, I will post other things the Lord is showing us. The time of the rise of the man of sin is at hand, and God has raised and will seal His servants who will identify him and challenge his hosts. We are of those who will do this._____This is the Word of the Lord from a servant of the end who obeys His Masters charge.A strong delusion forms from deceit and malice as Lucifer prepares for his damnation. The eyes of the saints are focused on those that twist the scripture for they form doctrine from what is not there. The shepherd leads the sheep to hope beyond hope, for he too is deceived. The leader speaks confusion to those who follow, and while he contends with lies, he allows the wolf entrance to the tabernacle. The rage of the wolf against those who hunted him consumes many, for this is the great falling away.Ready yourselves to enter the days of trouble, the week of tribulation. For we will not all sleep in him, but will live as he returns. This is the patience ofthe saints. We must wait on the Lord for he will call and we will rise, but that day is a week away, and into that week we will pass. Not all will hear theword of the Lord and will fall away as others are sifted from the harvest. The great falling away will precede the revelation of the one who would be king,the beast who charges man and the false prophet who calls the confused. The deception will take all that reject the word of the Lord. It is there within the words of his servants, who record the will of God as they serve to speak, knowing and having the mind of God. Look at it and understand. The Lord will return at the last trumpet, for there will be no [initial] second coming.The deceit is one lie and there are many, but it has not yet been revealed. The revelation will be offered only to those who hear when the week begins and the confused wail. “Were we mistaken?” they say as they fall away, “He is the messiah; he must be, for he is risen from the dead.” They are now witnesses for the deceiver and hosts worthy of the bowels of the void.For there they will not sing but wail. Look, he is fallen from the seat of authority and the throne of the earth and now wails with them. And the void gives way to the fire of eternal damnation where the workers of deceit endure eternity._______This is the word of the LORDMy children, seed of My friend,Who I long to gather in safety under My wing.For you are the Love I desire.My promise to you is to be a wonder for the nations.And now they charge upon you with vengeance for a love they never had.Come to Me, daughter of denialYou have denied Me, and yet My mercy is to you a choice.The wrath that comes to your enemies will not protect those that reject Me.But the remnant will stand and call throughout the streets of Jerusalem."Why do you look to the arms of men for deliverance?""For the arm of the LORD and your GOD will shield those who find HIM."This is the word of the LORD from a servant of the end of days.

Toolapc

Jul 9, 2006
servant of the end saidI have been charged as many others also have, of our Lord Yeshua as a servant of the end of this age. For the past year or so, after finally resolving within my self that I am not crazy but rather a chosen vessel for the end of this age, I have been diligent in speaking the word of the Lord for those who will escape the coming time of wrath and the time of Jacobs trouble and for those who will also engage themselves in the tasks ahead.wow i never thought i would find someone crazier than me. last year i thought i was going insane alot of crazy stuff happen to me last year around march. like the star of david movin like a UFO. SO your a chossen vessel for the end of the age so whats your purpose to kill the anti christ or somethin.who is lord yeshua???? you rule servant of the end i never seen someone write like you its fun to read your insanity you remind me of myself hahaha. i just watched this japaness anime its called X 0ne : remix vol1 the movie is the best its all about the bible and the end of days and when the star of david moves in the movie that means the begining of the end has come and then they start to talk about the seven seals kinda what has already happend what great movie. i love the end of days anime movies like every anime movie is about the end of days its great. servant to the end you remind me of this movie x one you should watch it.If you reply that you are in agreement with the word of the Lord I now submit, I will post other things the Lord is showing us. The time of the rise of the man of sin is at hand, and God has raised and will seal His servants who will identify him and challenge his hosts. We are of those who will do this.hey post a bunch of things. so who else is in your group can you help me understand who you are like are u a buddhist monk do you open your third eye. in that movie xone there buddhist monks and they no the world is about to end and they have to find the chosen one.so is your group looking for the anti christ or the two prophets. hey you rule servant of the end and i enjoy reading your posts.just to make sure any one who worshipes a mantle is doomed and sulfur is your future.poeple that worship mantles and think its a white rob temp the lord and the lord sends serpants to your house aka the greys.

servant_of_the_end

Jul 15, 2006
Reply to Toolpac and SwampfoxSwampfox,Thanks for offering who our Lord is as Jesus and Yeshua. I use both translations when calling on and describing our Lord to others and many still don't know all of our Lords many names and titles. Lord Yehsua Ancient of Days and King of the Ages.Toolpac,Although you ridicule me and at the same time offer praise, I can sense you aren't convinced. A very critical time will come when many will be in the valley of decision when all will have to make the choice to believe the servants who are prophesied to appear at the time of the tribualtion, who carry the true burden of the Lord, or those false prophets who are offering teachings that suggest Christ is over here, or over there in their devilish doctrine of the pre-tribualiton rapture. Thank you for encouraging me to continue to post more. With the blessing of Swampfox, I will continue to do this. Your words to me are graceful compared to the harsh language I receive from others who are clearly angry that I would suggest that many servants have risen to speak to the Laodician Church and expose the doctrine of the Nicolaitans. The satanic pre-trib rapture doctrine is only one plank of the Nicolaitan creed. Those who are preaching and teaching of things that will cause confusion to the saints when the time comes when they will become confused after the rise of the son of perdition will receive judgement and damnation for the lies they even now forward. I pray that you make the right choice.[email protected]

Toolapc

Jul 9, 2006
This proves that the died are judged first so if the died is judged first than that means the rapture happens at the very end. the died are judged after the seven trumpet than the rest of man kind.1Thess 4:13-18 13Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope. 14We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18Therefore encourage each other with these words. while the two witnesses's are died and the world is watching their body's during those three days i guess the died are being judged and get their new body's back than i think the witnesses's come alive again and those three days he judges the living and on the seventh day the new heaven is completed and a day of rest is needed all of the living that become GODS inbody get to eat with Jesus its call the dinner with the lamb and only the elect get to go.ZION is were the died sleep in christ.The faithful when they die they go to ZION or an astral purgatory its not heaven its an earthly heaven. the first heaven is when earth becomes a heaven plane and the faithful become GODS or above darkness in BODY. The first heaven is the same in all the relgions that worship the GOD of jugment.purgatory is ZION its the place were the died sleep in christ i guess its an earthly heaven but without a body. now no one has made it to heaven the gates of heaven are shut the only way into heaven is if your the chosen one and you have been chosen to read from the seven seals. all those who belivie in christ go to ZION its were the died sleep in christ.

Toolapc

Jul 9, 2006
servant of the end i didnt mean to make you upset its just no one talks like you do and i have to make sure you dont worship a mantle. very dangerous time and mantle worshipers that think there christ are very dangerous so i am testing you becuse you say you have the bruden of the LORD only christ himself can have the BRUDEN of the evil one. SO i makeing sure your not one of satans ministers that likes to pretend there christ or the two prophets.servant saysA very critical time will come when many will be in the valley of decision when all will have to make the choice to believe the servants who are prophesied to appear at the time of the tribualtion, who carry the true burden of the Lord, or those false prophets who are offering teachings that suggest Christ is over here, or over there in their devilish doctrine of the pre-tribualiton rapture. see it sounds like your trying to be one of the prophets so what is the true bruden of the lord. only the second coming has this burden not anyone else.SERVANT of the end im just makeing sure you fear the lord sorry but you say that you have the burden of the lord? ok if this is true than what is the burden of the lord? this chat room is a great chat room anywhere else and me and servant of the end would be put on cool other chat rooms don't like to here the truth and they put you on cool. the last time i was put on cool was when i said ZION is were the died sleep in christ so this is a great chat room and swamp fox you no your stuff your the smartest person i met on a chat room so far. servant of the lord you remind me of myself that's why i like to test you sorry just making sure you don't worship a mantle or do meet sacrifices.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I have moved Rapture Lie posts to this thread, this was just done for house keeping reasons to help keep our board clean.Thanks for patiencekriss

Status
Not open for further replies.