1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured RAPTURE QUESTIONS

Discussion in 'Eschatology & Prophecy Forum' started by BOWnQUIVER, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Keraz

Keraz Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    New Zealand
    Please make your belief clear with scriptural proof texts.
    I do not see how these changes can be separated. Yes; we will go into the Millennium, all as Christians under King Jesus. but there will be sin and rebellion again, as Revelation 20:7-10

2. Rocky Wiley

Rocky Wiley Active Member

I read 'The wars of the Jews' by Josephus and the people that were living in Jerusalem was as close to the prophecy in Revelation as anything that has happen on earth.

Waiting on him likes this.
  3. Waiting on him

Waiting on him Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States

4. Waiting on him

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    John 11:26 KJV
    [26] And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Rocky Wiley and Giuliano like this.
  5. Waiting on him

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    John 8:44 KJV
    [44] Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
    Jesus tells us here who the tares are.

Rocky Wiley likes this.
  6. Rocky Wiley

You are right. Jesus said they were of the devil. Do you know where these tares are today?

7. Timtofly

Timtofly Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Revelation 20 is not the rapture. Those resurrected are dead. They died. It is impossible to resurrect a living being. They have to die first.

8. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States

I am not a "teacher" but I do know how to edify. You are lacking in:
    love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

I have yet to read one of your posts (which some IMHO belong on a blog they're so loooong) that does NOT have a nasty flavor to it, as well as a pretty puffed up attitude. You are no better than anyone else and, YOU are not God. Maybe it's time for you to take a step back and open your own eyes to how you treat your brothers and sisters here. "Correction" is something that is to be used with all the fruits attached...there is so very much judging on here and, what makes you think you are the only correct one??
    I bet you would not say even half of the things you do on here in real life or, pretty sure you would be avoided like a plague! We ALL want the Truth or, we would not continue to search, knock, seek Him as we do. I do hope someone smacks you with a "nice" stick :)

amadeus likes this.
  9. Timtofly

Timtofly Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Show me one verse in the OT that says sin will reign in the Millennium. Rebellion will be squashed with the rod of iron. The simple fact is God’s chosen are not resurrected with a sin nature. The tribulation is the end of sin and a sin nature. Will some humans break the law? Will there be those who are considered cursed? Can a carnel mind with a sin nature even comprehend what the Millennium will be like? When Satan is loosed at the end of the 1000 years, there will be many disgruntled humans. They are not perfect beings. The nature of man itself longs for change. That is not the product of sin. That is the drive God implemented. A God who does not change created a reality full of change. Change is not sin.

10. Waiting on him

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Taking a nap.

Rocky Wiley and Nancy like this.
  11. Enoch111

Enoch111 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    You are mightily confused.

12. Behold

Behold Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Israel
    Sometimes you and I have good conversations.
    This mostly ended when you became under someone's influence here, some weeks ago.
    You chose the wrong side, Nancy.

But i have hope that you will return to the right, and once that happens, if it does....then it'll be the best for all, involved.

Till then, im sure you'll continue to emote all your opinions.
    And that is your free will option.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  13. amadeus

amadeus Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    :):p:D:)

14. Keraz

Keraz Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    New Zealand
    What is prophesied is dramatic cosmic and earth shifting things, with deaths worldwide. They have not yet happened.
    Yes I do, for those whose names are Written in the Book of Life. Which is not opened until after the Millennium. Revelation 20:11-15
    Until then, Death continues to be our lot; Hebrews 9:27...we die once and after that we face Judgment. This proves 'soul sleep' - we die and the next conscious instant is when we stand before God on His Great White Throne; AFTER the Millennium.

15. Rocky Wiley

You need to wake up! The rest of us are seeing the beginning of the devil's plan to control you as well as the world!

16. Waiting on him

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    He doesn’t have much left to negotiate with.

17. BOWnQUIVER

BOWnQUIVER Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    How many resurrections are yet to come?

18. Enoch111

Enoch111 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    There will be four separate resurrections in the future:
    1. The Resurrection/Rapture of the Church (1 Cor 15)
    2. The resurrection/rapture of the Two Witnesses (Rev 11)
    3. The resurrection of the Tribulation saints (Rev 20)
    4. The resurrection of the unrighteous dead at the Great White Throne (Rev 20)

Even though Christ spoke of the "last day" and "the hour" when these resurrections would occur, we know that He was speaking metaphorically. He was not actually going into these details.

19. Taken

Taken Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Ya'll should pay attention.

"You say" Rapturests claim to bring us to Heaven...

No they don't!

"You say" nowhere is Heaven mentioned for the Lords Christian people...

So? Who is claiming they are being taken to Heaven...you are the saying that, then disagreeing with yourself. LOL.

Sheesh!

Glory to God,
    Taken

20. BOWnQUIVER

BOWnQUIVER Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Which one of the 4 resurrections is found in scripture below?

EZEKIEL 37
    [3] And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest. [4] Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD. [5] Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I WILL CAUSE BREATH TO ENTER INTO YOU, AND YE SHALL LIVE: [6] AND I WILL LAY SINEWS UPON YOU, AND WILL BRING UP FLESH UPON YOU, AND COVER YOU WITH SKIN, AND PUT BREATH IN YOU, AND YE SHALL LIVE; and ye shall know that I am the LORD. [7] So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. [8] And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them. [9] Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and BREATHE UPON THESE SLAIN, THAT THEY MAY LIVE.[10] So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the BREATH CAME INTO THEM, AND THEY LIVED, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army. [11] Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts. [12] Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I WILL OPEN YOUR GRAVES, AND CAUSE YOU TO COME UP OUT OF YOUR GRAVES, AND BRING YOU INTO THE LAND OF ISRAEL. [13] And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I HAVE OPENED YOUR GRAVES, O MY PEOPLE, AND BROUGHT YOU UP OUT OF YOUR GRAVES, [14] And shall put my spirit in you, and YE SHALL LIVE, AND I SHALL PLACE YOU IN YOUR OWN LAND: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.