Rapture Top Dogs Admit no Proof Exists.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe that if it fits your dream.
Isaiah 26:20-21 plainly refers to taking shelter here on earth. During the Lord's terrible Day of fiery wrath, as Isaiah 27:1 goes on to state. Zephaniah 2:3

Neither passage supports your assertion. Isaiah 27 is about the Lord taking out the adversary, which is one of the reasons for the tribulation period. And in the two preceding verses is states clearly that the redeemed are hidden in rooms prior to the Lord coming out of His place to do that. And Yeshua said that He was preparing rooms for the redeemed in John 14. You have to follow the Torah requirement as evidenced by the Bereans in Acts 17 that any matter has to be supported equally in both OT and NT.

Likewise, Zephaniah 2 is not about the redeemed being hidden on the earth either. It actually support Isaiah 26 specifically verse 2 which is a end times passage. In Hebrew eschatology, the gates being opened are the gates of Heaven. The Hebrews.... you know... the guys who gave us the entire Bible. So much got messed up when the church distanced itself from its Hebrew roots.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Neither passage supports your assertion.
Your opinion is worthless. Bible prophecy is clear; there is coming a worldwide disaster. We are warned to take shelter during the one day that it will strike.
Anyway, where does John 14:1-2 say we are to be hidden in those so called 'mansions', during the Lord's Day of fiery wrath?
The Hebrews.... you know... the guys who gave us the entire Bible. So much got messed up when the church distanced itself from its Hebrew roots.
So, do you equate Hebrews with Jews? If so, you are again mistaken, as the Jews are only a small part of all the descendants of Jacob. Not only that, but Judaism has gone away from the Bible and totally ignores the New Testament. They abide by the Talmud and the Mishna, which are just writings of the Rabbis. The Jewish Roots movement is making a bad mistake.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your opinion is worthless.

And neither is yours. You have no evidence of the spirit in your life as evidenced by the quote. You cannot just disagree and discuss these things, but you are quick to criticize unjustly, demean other opinions, and you elevate yourself above others. You have some real issues to deal with.

I never equated anyone with anyone. I simply said Hebrews. The entire Bible was written by Hebrew writers. Yes, there is supported circumstantial evidence that Luke was Hebrew also. You exhibit yet again how your only motivation is to be contentious with others by going off on some Jews vs Hebrews vs Judaism nonsense designed to start a food fight. Again showing a disturbing evidential lack of the Spirit in your life.

Many Hebrews who have come to realize that Yeshua was indeed the promised Messiah all along and have placed their trust in Him support this same eschatological view about the gates being opened in Isaiah 26 and further supported in Zephaniah 2 as a reference to the gates of heaven being opened that the righteous nation may enter.... into their rooms before the day of the Lord's anger. And that the rooms of Isaiah 26 is supported by John 14. Their opinion as both Hebrews and brethren in the faith is equal with anyone else in the family. And in many ways, offering a look at the Hebrew scriptures thru Hebrew eyes that provides clarification to nuances in the scripture.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
And in many ways, offering a look at the Hebrew scriptures thru Hebrew eyes that provides clarification to nuances in the scripture.
The Bible was Written for everyone. What I elevate is the truth of scripture.
Thinking there are special nuances in it, for a so called special people, is a rabbit hole that simply causes confusion. Just a ploy of the 'wise', to hide their ignorance.
I can't see any ref to heaven in Zephaniah 2. Why didn't you give a verse ref?

Reactions: Davy

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1 Thess 4:13-17
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
KJV

You don't have a clue... as to what the Scriptures state, nor do you care. The Judaizers in Galatians that Apostle Paul had to deal with didn't care what he had to say.

Titus 1:10-14
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
KJV

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But for one party to care about what another person has to say demands a quid pro quo in return. And since it was told to me that my opinion is worthless, then the person who said it gets the same deal. I am all in for equality among the brethren.

Your opinion that I do not understand the scripture, that is arguable, but to say I don't care is slander, pure and simple. That is a sin. It is outside your pay grade in the body to make such accusations. Be careful of the path you are walking.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But for one party to care about what another person has to say demands a quid pro quo in return. And since it was told to me that my opinion is worthless, then the person who said it gets the same deal. I am all in for equality among the brethren.

Your opinion that I do not understand the scripture, that is arguable, but to say I don't care is slander, pure and simple. That is a sin. It is outside your pay grade in the body to make such accusations. Be careful of the path you are walking.

If you cared... what Jesus said, you wouldn't slander... His Words by instead defaulting to men's doctrines like a pre-trib rapture theory which is NOT written in God's Word.

Jesus gave us when His coming is to gather His Church, in direct... words: Matthew 24:29-31, Mark 13:24-27. Let's see you explain those Scriptures (and no, they are for His Church and not for some stupid 'Jews only' idea, since Paul said there is no difference between the Jew and Gentile in Christ).

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You white-washed wall, you don't scare me. You disregard the Scripture proofs shown you, even Christ's direct Words, and you issue me threats??? God rebuke you!

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep on digging that hole, Davy! I never issued a threat. I made an accusation about your actions. And you are building the case. Your melodramatic grandstanding.... boy.... you need some help.

Last edited: