Religion is about what WE do.True Christianity is about what CHRIST has already done.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It wasn't as if she of her ownself got pregnant by herself....God had to do it.....so God used her so that the Word, could become flesh/human. So you can use semantics all you want, but the fact still is, she become pregnant by God via the Holy Spirit.....this is why Jesus was called the Son of God. He existed before He become flesh and blood.
I agree, but not that God had physical intercourse with her...

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So you are saying she was without sin.
Ha ha well what is Sin ? was she under the power of sin ? or one could point out that the Saints are sinners and they all do point out that they were but were they under the influence of Sin, like a un born again person, when born again they should have to power to deal with Satan's influences because they comprehend just who Satan truly is in fact and who God and Jesus is because they have the Holy Spirit within them.
Now Saint's do sin because they are truly have a handle on such, but they are not lost in Sin.
Mary the Mother of Emmanuel Jesus Christ was Pure as Snow unblemished by Sin, not under such a influence because she is a Saint.
When people try to undermine her it's truly only Satan at work and they are trying to undermine Emmanuel 'God with us' our Salvation and Lord.

They love to drag up worldly arguments because they do not fathom the Holy Spirit.

Mary has her place position and that should never be undermined because it's an attack on the foundation of Jesus. if Satan can convince you no Marry then the thin edge of the wedge comes in to bring in to follow another so called jesus.
Don't be ignorant to the facts of the real Jesus who is Emmanuel and our Lord.
Jesus = Saviour
Emmanuel = God with us
Lord = Christ
So don't be ignorant to the fact that our Saviour is God with us and our Lord.

You have to understand that God with us means, us Humans not you dog or any other thing, but man and that is why he came to save us, it deals with us and the problem of Sin, mans Sin put our Saviour up to try to kill him just as it did with all of the prophets God sent and the love and power of Sin would rather let a thief or murderer go free, because that's the nature of they who are under the power of Sin and that is why people want Marry out of the picture because they don't like the truth because they can't handle the Truth. so they run around trying to convince all with their madness a whole load of rubbish.

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
Ha ha well what is Sin ? was she under the power of sin ? or one could point out that the Saints are sinners and they all do point out that they were but were they under the influence of Sin, like a un born again person, when born again they should have to power to deal with Satan's influences because they comprehend just who Satan truly is in fact and who God and Jesus is because they have the Holy Spirit within them.
Now Saint's do sin because they are truly have a handle on such, but they are not lost in Sin.
Mary the Mother of Emmanuel Jesus Christ was Pure as Snow unblemished by Sin, not under such a influence because she is a Saint.
When people try to undermine her it's truly only Satan at work and they are trying to undermine Emmanuel 'God with us' our Salvation and Lord.

They love to drag up worldly arguments because they do not fathom the Holy Spirit.

Mary has her place position and that should never be undermined because it's an attack on the foundation of Jesus. if Satan can convince you no Marry then the thin edge of the wedge comes in to bring in to follow another so called jesus.
Don't be ignorant to the facts of the real Jesus who is Emmanuel and our Lord.
Jesus = Saviour
Emmanuel = God with us
Lord = Christ
So don't be ignorant to the fact that our Saviour is God with us and our Lord.

You have to understand that God with us means, us Humans not you dog or any other thing, but man and that is why he came to save us, it deals with us and the problem of Sin, mans Sin put our Saviour up to try to kill him just as it did with all of the prophets God sent and the love and power of Sin would rather let a thief or murderer go free, because that's the nature of they who are under the power of Sin and that is why people want Marry out of the picture because they don't like the truth because they can't handle the Truth. so they run around trying to convince all with their madness a whole load of rubbish.

You said a mouthful, while saying nothing to answer the question that I had asked you. You said Mary was pure(whatever that means), which is nowhere stated in the Bible as such. Mary herself was not sinless, since she herself referred God as her Savior.

Luke 1:46-47 (KJV)
46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,
47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You said a mouthful, while saying nothing to answer the question that I had asked you. You said Mary was pure(whatever that means), which is nowhere stated in the Bible as such. Mary herself was not sinless, since she herself referred God as her Savior.

Luke 1:46-47 (KJV)
46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,
47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.
Of cause she would, as she knew who Emmanuel was in fact, as The Angel was speaking to her for crying out loud.
All the Saints know who there Saviour is.

I am not putting her up on a pedestal like some foolish simple minded Roman Catholics do and idolise her.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
She was rejoicing "In God my Saviour".
So....she needed a saviour.
That tells me she was a sinner and got saved.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
She was rejoicing "In God my Saviour".
So....she needed a saviour.
That tells me she was a sinner and got saved.

I believe she was as John the Baptist was.
Under the law, and under the blood of bulls , goats, sheep etc..
They were their salvation back then. Holy and righteous by keeping the law, and needing the blood covering.
Nothing wrong with that...therein was their righteousness.
There was nothing else.

Reactions: Triumph1300

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
Of cause she would, as she knew who Emmanuel was in fact, as The Angel was speaking to her for crying out loud.
All the Saints know who there Saviour is.

I am not putting her up on a pedestal like some foolish simple minded Roman Catholics do and idolise her.

Then she wasn't pure...whatever you meant by that.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Pure can mean anything depending on what one is talking about. Was Mary pure of sin? No, she was not.
Pure is pure and nothing other.
What you are trying to make out that she is a bastard, and toss her out of the picture.
The problem is you are to worldly to comprehend the fact of the matter.
God never speaks to bastards or ask anything from them.
A bastard will never do what God wants of them.
Mary was a servant of God and she did the will of God and it was due to her that we got Emmanuel so as to save us from the powers of Sin.

That Satanist Pope Frances is claiming that Jesus was a Sinner as well.

Mary was not under the power of Sin or she would of rejected the Angel of God, she was found not picked up like just as if any clown will do.
Jesus mother was Holy pure to God.

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
Pure is pure and nothing other.
What you are trying to make out that she is a bastard, and toss her out of the picture.
The problem is you are to worldly to comprehend the fact of the matter.
God never speaks to bastards or ask anything from them.
A bastard will never do what God wants of them.
Mary was a servant of God and she did the will of God and it was due to her that we got Emmanuel so as to save us from the powers of Sin.

That Satanist Pope Frances is claiming that Jesus was a Sinner as well.

Mary was not under the power of Sin or she would of rejected the Angel of God, she was found not picked up like just as if any clown will do.
Jesus mother was Holy pure to God.

Are you trying to make her out to be sinless and so was like Jesus? There is no scripture in the Bible that say she was without sin

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Of course, but in the context of this discussion it's almost like we need a scripture for everything.
That's why I asked.
Sometimes things turn into something absurd. :)