Rella.....Help! Was I kicked off?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ginger Rella

Nov 9, 2023
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am Rella,

I could do nothing but sign in with a new user name and info to find out if I have been kicked off?

I am not planning to use this new account, and if the powers that be saw to it that I am gone... so be it.

Just let me know because I was no able to log on as Rella.

Ginger Rella

Nov 9, 2023
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, no access here.... and cannot stay logged on...

I click the button to open as I have for weeks and now this is what I get.... This is a screen shot

1699578915404.png

Attachments

• 1699578718067.png
    1699578718067.png
    877.6 KB · Views: 3

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am Rella,

I could do nothing but sign in with a new user name and info to find out if I have been kicked off?

I am not planning to use this new account, and if the powers that be saw to it that I am gone... so be it.

Just let me know because I was no able to log on as Rella.
I will report your post now in order to get the moderators' attention....in case they haven't seen your problem with signing in.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Nothing has changed with your account. The forum may periodically log you out and force you to log in again. Have you been able to successfully log back in, even briefly? Its the key icon.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Ginger Rella

Nov 9, 2023
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing has changed with your account. The forum may periodically log you out and force you to log in again. Have you been able to successfully log back in, even briefly? Its the key icon.
Well, I am assuming it was something I did.

Yesterday I noticed I could open right up to the site on the kitchen laptop. But there also I never sign out unless something happens....

Same today.

Now here, I did click on the key and only Ginger Rella popped up.

It's ok. I also am having error warnings on gmail.. but when I click try again it works???

They suggested I try to clear my cache so I used my go to oc C Cleaner... which logged me out of here... ( also I guess everywhere else?) but it did not help Gmail and that is when I could not get back on Christianity board.

So long as I was not booted I shall push on.

Thinking I might leave this on... battery only... and drain it tonight and see if that changes anything....

Thanks for getting back to me.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Well, I am assuming it was something I did.

Yesterday I noticed I could open right up to the site on the kitchen laptop. But there also I never sign out unless something happens....

Same today.

Now here, I did click on the key and only Ginger Rella popped up.

It's ok. I also am having error warnings on gmail.. but when I click try again it works???

They suggested I try to clear my cache so I used my go to oc C Cleaner... which logged me out of here... ( also I guess everywhere else?) but it did not help Gmail and that is when I could not get back on Christianity board.

So long as I was not booted I shall push on.

Thinking I might leave this on... battery only... and drain it tonight and see if that changes anything....

Thanks for getting back to me.
C Cleaner may have deleted the cookies that keep you logged in. And that is why you were logged out of this and other websites.

Your password manager may also have replaced your login for Rella with Ginger Rella when you made the new account. If you login manually it might ask to save your password again and you would be good to go.

Ginger Rella

Nov 9, 2023
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
C Cleaner may have deleted the cookies that keep you logged in. And that is why you were logged out of this and other websites.

Your password manager may also have replaced your login for Rella with Ginger Rella when you made the new account. If you login manually it might ask to save your password again and you would be good to go.
Ill give it a try.

Thanks

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well, I am back...

Thank you.

But it still was not easy cause when I clicked the key Ginger Rella came up with the password.

It would not allow me to change the user name... but I deleted the password in the window
then I could.

Thanks for you help.