Remembering 9/11

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and in case people aren't aware, -- consumer cell phones don't work on an aircraft in flight. The aircraft travels faster than the cell towers can keep up. So the ONLY way the "Pennsylvania" aircraft passengers were able to communicate is if they were participating in a "scenario" where the aircraft was Parked in a Hanger, and everyone PLAYED their roles as scripted.

And I suspect the local crematoriums were being "rented" by the CIA on that day.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Helen and TLHKAJ

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems you missed my concern. I'm simply asking WHICH NETWORK PROVIDED THE ORIGINAL VIDEO of the "airplanes" crashing into the Towers? There was only ONE FEED distributed to all Networks, but WHOSE Network symbol was on the corner of that Specific Feed? -- All OTHER Networks MUST give credit to the original film crew Network Station/Channel.

Or was there NO Owner cited on ANY of the network re-broadcasts, because it was an "independent film agency" (with three letters) and it CAME without a Network/Station logo?!?

And it's a VERY WELL Orchestrated EVENT! They did a good job, but because NOTHING's EVER PERFECT, one must wonder how the WINGS, ENGINES, and TAIL SECTIONS were able to penetrate the 2" thick "I" Beams, and no aircraft parts landed on the sidewalks.

Does this help?
Bobby Jo

Well I am not talking about the first plane, but the second and that was recorded by all those networks live! They each had their own feed of the 2nd plane.

Well I am not too worried about plane parts outside of the towers. At the speed they were travelling, they would have penetrated the buildings as shown. That is simply a matter of physics.

It is the pentagon attack that leaves so much to be unanswered for the "company line" of a plane attack. there there was no external debris no internal debris of a plane and it was near ground level.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... At the speed they were travellng, they would have penetrated the buildings as shown. That is simply a matter of physics.
17,000 mph is Physics. 400 mph is IMAGINATION.

It is the pentagon attack that leaves so much to be unanswered for the "company line" of a plane attack. there there was no external debris no internal debris of a plane and it was near ground level.

It's ALL THREE, and because the Targets were Building 7 and the Pentagon where the accountants were looking for the 3.2 TRILLION Dollars which were unaccounted for, they wanted an additional "Diversion-Aircraft" which COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED into the GROUND, with NO Fuselage, NO Wings, No Tail Section, NO luggage, and NO passengers. -- IT'S A MIRACLE!

Yeah, -- IT'S ACCOUNTING, and IT'S NOW ALL LOST. TOO BAD FOR US.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: TLHKAJ

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry,
I don't buy into the conspiracy theories.
When you watch it happening in real time it's kinda disconcerting and sticks in your head.

And these days I have a much better understanding of construction.
And tall buildings have been designed to implode for over a 100 years now...

I had former classmates working in the top at "Windows on the World".

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And they certainly did "IMPLODE", including witness accounts in BOTH Towers, and we certainly witnessed the implosion of Building 7. But strangely, it would take approximately 3 WEEKS to prepare Building 7 for implosion, and they apparently did it in an INCREDIBLE 3 HOURS with Fires and Smoke in the building. -- Maybe they anticipated the two "aircraft" and pre-cut the girders, and pre-wired the explosives in the event of an "aircraft" collision on the Two Towers ...

Makes Perfect Sense To Me!
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Helen and TLHKAJ

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And they certainly did "IMPLODE", including witness accounts in BOTH Towers, and we certainly witnessed the implosion of Building 7. But strangely, it would take approximately 3 WEEKS to prepare Building 7 for implosion, and they apparently did it in an INCREDIBLE 3 HOURS with Fires and Smoke in the building. -- Maybe they anticipated the two "aircraft" and pre-cut the girders, and pre-wired the explosives in the event of an "aircraft" collision on the Two Towers ...

Makes Perfect Sense To Me!
Bobby Jo
It wasn't a planned implosion...other than by design. All buildings over 30 floors (if I'm remembering correctly) are required to be constructed in this fashion no matter where they are. And my former classmate in culinary school was there getting ready for lunch shift...I seen his name in the alumni magazine from working there...they listed the dishwashers too... apparently they were in the kitchen too. Two were lucky as they were at the dumpsters dumping trash...my classmate was in the kitchen though up at the top...he didn't have a chance.

They knew who was and wasn't in the building from the fire clocks in the building.
Everyone in NY had to hit them on the way in or out... whether you were clocking in or not.

I had to in the 55 story hotel I worked in.

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well enjoy all your theories. I leave you to them.

(No Theories but, let me think a moment)

II PETER 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
II PETER 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

(Jesus was crucified, but not on a traditional jubilee ............ therefore Jesus was not Real? The answer is God stopped observation of the Jubilee) ......... the traditional "Jubilee" was for he old testament only, its very close to a solar year, or was or is but it wasn't important at the time of the crucifixion) (God finished his accusation of dead flesh, what ever god had going on, as a place holder for Noah's Rainbow/Unified Field, stopped when the law was completed, and the dead flesh accusation came into full view).
God said "don't count a Jubilee, Count "a Day for 1000 Years", as God declared in his word the bible"!!!!!!!!!!!

There are many values that can be applied to "A Day for 1000 Years" in understanding how god will react, whole number prophecy figures, those are the "jubilee" lord observances in the New Testament - No Theories, Legal Only
How do we count the "New Testament Jubilee of "A Day for 1000 years"?

Many answers are correct.

"12,000 of Revelation" === December Solstice as a Parable, or@
1994 Jupiter Strike by Comet Shoemaker to Planet Pluto Declassification in 2006 = 12 Years (which dealt with the "rings around pluto issue", not disclosed to public)

1994 is held as a "Jubilee", 50 year marker, that is not important really

1994 Jupiter Strike + 23 Years of Daniel for 2300 Days = 9/23/2017 Jupiter Alignment (middle of 1290 and 1335 Days of Daniel, originated from Flight 370)

"2300 or 23 Years" is one Legal Answer for a "Jubilee" in the New Testament............49/50 are correspondances with evidences sometimes, no the same.
Back to Flight 370, and now, 9/11/2001, What is the Legal Association?

200,000,000 of Revelation ======= "A Day for 1000 Years" ========= 9/11/2001 to 5/21/2021 = "Twenty Years" (Flight 370 + 1290 and 1335 Days = 5/21/2021 @ 153 Days before on 12/21/2020)

(God used "50 for a Genealogy the same as a Jubilee" ............ its a correspondence of God declaring he has changed the Jubilee, and presenting us with dual counts in Matthew 1:17 and Matthew 1's Genealogy, 41 Generations for 41 Years a "Jubilee" ............ that is the straight answer, so there are many answer but the same information is referenced::::::::::::12/21/2020 Great Conjunction of Jupiter)

(God said NO NO NO NO, 99.9999 Percent of those Genetic Lines removed from the book of revelation do not have a legal right to live, there is nothing you can do about that, but everyone says who cares, you live a few years and then you die, you enjoy someone for pleasure and someone enjoys you for pleasure and then you die ............... we'll God has points when these issues are addresses, everything will be resolved soon) (but in reality, when these people do die, they just keep dying, its entirely god's decision, what I said was, its not a bad thing to see humanity die like it is, having the pleasure of my corpse, and then nothing more, humanity will suffer in its pleasure, people are saved out of that, end of story, everything will be resolved soon)

I'm in no, no, no, no way saying a Jubilee is not 50 years anymore, clearly it is not, but thats not the point, we'll just have to see soon, this year.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not weeks, not months, several years before...fining tuning began in 1999..

And Hello and welcome

Bless you,

APAK

Yes...I am surprised at the response to my little statement. I wanted to say more, but wanted to wait to see what response I'd get.
I feel very certain that the events of 9-11 were preplanned at least as far back as the early 1980's.

Btw, thank you for the welcome.
God bless you as well. :)

Reactions: Bobby Jo

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not weeks, not months, several years before...fining tuning began in 1999..

And Hello and welcome

Bless you,

APAK

(There is a traditional way of thinking for Prophecy)

Daniel's Prophecies ... 62, 69, 70 .......... because Seven Year Spacing or One Year Spacing is very common, (in the bible as a whole), many people claim it was to address various calendars of different people that carried the bible in times past.

They often summarize the legitimacy of their claims with the Birth of Jesus and the "no year zero spacing", as one legal evidence. Then they often site, the inaccuracy of the standard 365 Day Calendar, and they say, this is legal and scientific, you have to add one day roughly ever seven years, and that makes perfect sense with what god has done, period.
Nothing specifically happened in 1999, unless you apply a calendar correction, the bible may appear to report, leading to a date before or afterwards, when something did have happen ........... like the "Nibiru Cataclysm in 2003" (they observed a super nova).

(Right now at present, the newest thing that resonates with a series of information is Missing Flight 370, and this will be resolved soon)

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes...I am surprised at the response to my little statement. I wanted to say more, but wanted to wait to see what response I'd get.
I feel very certain that the events of 9-11 were preplanned at least as far back as the early 1980's.

Btw, thank you for the welcome.
God bless you as well. :)
Yes, and of no coincidence that Bin Laden then (1980s) became a useful CIA asset with his family working with the Bush family and others.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and of no coincidence that Bin Laden then (1980s) became a useful CIA asset with his family working with the Bush family and others.
I really appreciate you sharing these bits of info. They confirm some things for me. I never have actually dug deep to research the details. I have different reasons than most for what I believe about 9-11.

Did you come about your conclusions by researching, or are there other factors leading to your conclusions on this?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... All buildings over 30 floors (if I'm remembering correctly) are required to be constructed in this fashion ...

Yep. And I'd LOVE to work/live in a high rise where the Girders are Cut to Fail at the slightest bending moment caused by shaped charges.
NO FULL BEAMS FOR ME! I don't want the STRENGTH designed by engineers and architects, I want the building READY TO FALL DOWN so that it doesn't "tilt" as it collapses.

Good Call, :confused:
Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really appreciate you sharing these bits of info. They confirm some things for me. I never have actually dug deep to research the details. I have different reasons than most for what I believe about 9-11.

Did you come about your conclusions by researching, or are there other factors leading to your conclusions on this?
I have done research over the years. I have even compiled my own info documentary a 3 set DVD on 911. Also been part of an organization to get to the truth of 911.architects and engineers for 911 Truth...with an attempt to get redress of the facts in front of Congress...you might already know where that has ended up?

Blessings,

APAK

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have done research over the years. I have even compiled my own info documentary a 3 set DVD on 911. Also been part of an organization to get to the truth of 911.architects and engineers for 911 Truth...with an attempt to get redress of the facts in front of Congress...you might already know where that has ended up?

Blessings,

APAK
I would like to see the documentary. How do I view that?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry,
I don't buy into the conspiracy theories.
When you watch it happening in real time it's kinda disconcerting and sticks in your head.

the only way a building can implode- is through explosives! Buildings if hit near teh top pancake downward until all material is broken up (generally 1 floor per floor collapsed on).

so if you have a 110 story building hit at the 80th floor, it will pancake down until teh 50th floor then stop. But as these were hit at acorner fo the building, it should have sagged and tipped over from the point of impact.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Blessings,

APAK

I gobbled up iall teh videops online fro architects and engineers for 911 truth. Also the pilots org that produce videos.

Reactions: APAK

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JohnDB said:
... these days I have a much better understanding of construction.
the only way a building can implode- is through explosives! Buildings if hit near the top pancake downward until all material is broken up (generally 1 floor per floor collapsed on).

So if you have a 110 story building hit at the 80th floor, it will pancake down until teh 50th floor then stop. But as these were hit at a corner of the building, it should have sagged and tipped over from the point of impact.

Actual EXPERTS say that FIRE will not bring down a Steel Structure. And there are rare instances where a Steel Structure DID FAIL, but there are extenuating circumstances.

So no, there were NO Airplanes, NO "Structural Failure", and NO Arab Terrorists. It was our own Government using shaped charges, fuel, and a CGI Video. -- SURPRISE!

Bobby Jo

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This may seem off topic, but really it isn't... are any of you aware of MK Ultra?