Reprobation A Mystery Of The Kingdom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
Mk 4: 10And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable. 11And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables[hidden]: 12That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them. The Mystery of the Kingdom of God, the Mystery of the Gospel, these are relatively the same thing..Paul says that he needed prayer to boldly proclaim the Mystery of the Gospel eph 6: 19And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, This goes beyond and not limited to the mystery of the gentiles as in col 1: 27To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: But all related mysteries, even to the true person of Jesus christ 1 tim 3: 16And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. In other words, the whole counsel of God is in view acts 20: 27For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God. This is the reason why for the prayer request in eph 6 19..so that he would not shun, but boldly proclaim the Mysteries of the Gospel.. That word all here in acts 20 27 is the greek word pas, denoting all types of mysteries, all of them collectively.. Some of the Mysteries are very difficult from a mere human perspective to proclaim to men and women, because they go against their way of thinking and pride.. One of those Gospel Mysteries is that of reprobation, that God purposed and decided to withhold His mercy and grace from a portion of mankind.. This means in the Eternal Mind of God they were rejected and unapproved, unfit to be heirs of God and joint heirs with Jesus christ.. Lets look at the dictionary definition of reprobation: A morally unprincipled person. One who is predestined to damnation. as an adjective: Morally unprincipled; shameless. Rejected by God and without hope of salvation. To disapprove of; condemn. To abandon to eternal damnation. Used of God. The greek word for reprobate is: adokimos which means: not standing the test, not approved a) properly used of metals and coins 2) that which does not prove itself such as it ought a) unfit for, unproved, spurious, reprobate The word is translated as cast away 1 cor 9 27 They are reprobated and not approved because of their relation to their father the devil, they are of His seed..and they became rejected and unaproved when he was confirmed in that state when he fell.. isa 14: 12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. Just as the elect fell in their father and head, adam, so too, the devils posterity, fell in him..his seed..remember God said he [satan] had a seed ? Right here if you dont believe this gen 3: 14And the LORD God said unto the serpent [lucifer], Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: 15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy[lucifer] seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. How many believe lucifer and the serpent and the devil are one and the same ?..Jesus does jn 8: 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. Now, does not Jesus plainly call the devil a father ? So, the reprobated are those, all those who belong to this seed, they as their father are rejected, unapproved, having failed the test..Just as the elect failed Gods testing in adam, so like wise the devils seed failed Gods testing in lucifer their father.. The difference being, those who failed in adam[the election of grace], had already been chosen in Jesus christ before the foundation of the world.. So according to the grace given them in Him before the world began 2 tim 2 9.. It is given to them to know the Mysteries of the Kingdom of God..and to them that are without, [without the election of grace] to them [ the seed of the serpent] it is not given.. Now, here is what characterizes what is given to the election of grace, and what is not given to the rest, the seed of the serpent.. #1..conversion..because of the sinful state the elect are born in, by nature.. because of their previous status of being chosen in christ, they recieve conversion or a newbirth.. notice, its the exact opposite of what God denies them that are without.. mk 4: 12That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them. The election of grace recieve conversion according to the spiritual blessings they have for being chosen in Jesus christ eph 1: 3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 6To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. Amen, being chosen in christ in the pre creation, ensures timely spiritual blessings in time..which conversion is one of them, eyes to see, ears to hear.. Another spiritual blessing they recieve that the reprobated dont and cannot recieve under any circumstances, is the forgiveness of sins.. notice the next portion of mk 4 12 and their sins should be forgiven them Those that are without [ the election of grace] or the rest , paul calls them in rom 11: 7What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded. So the rest here in rom 11 and the those who are without in mk 4 11, and let me add, the as others in eph 2: 3Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. all these groups are the same, the reprobated seed of lucifer.. So yes, reprobation is a mystery of the kingdom of God, a gospel truth that paul preached and articulated see rom 9 20-23 about the two different vessels.. Its a truth revealed to the elect, it tells them of their conversion and their forgiveness and how that conversion and forgiveness is withheld from the seed of the serpent.. Has God revealed this truth to you today ? if not, then examine yourself, see if ye be in the faith, lest you too be reprobated..