Rest In Your Residency

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
bbyrd009 said:
well, also Christ personifies truth, yes, but that is still rather amorphous, can mean different things to different people.

Different people, as in nonbelievers and believers? It's only amorphous to nonbelievers. God is just a concept/philosophy without the indwelling Holy Spirit.

John 8:58 "Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Rev 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

mjrhealth said:
Amen, but men prefer teh bible.

" but you will not come to me so I can give you Life".
bby, do u understand this post.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
well, i guess it depends. If "come to Me" means wait for Jesus to bodily come and get you, and take you somewhere else, then no, i don't get that at all, in fact that sounds exactly like not coming to Christ to me, wadr.

Do you get this post?

Nov 2, 2016
USA
bbyrd009 said:
well, i guess it depends. If "come to Me" means wait for Jesus to bodily come and get you, and take you somewhere else, then no, i don't get that at all, in fact that sounds exactly like not coming to Christ to me, wadr.

Do you get this post?
mjr not talking about rapture. He is talking about accepting the free gift of salvation.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Heb 13:8 said:
mjr not talking about rapture. He is talking about accepting the free gift of salvation.
which he has defined for himself, as we all must. But the phrase is essentially meaningless, even as it is fraught with meaning, because of this. So, how do you know what major was talking about? Are you sure his definition agrees with yours, iow, ty.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
or, let me just say that i am aware of this "free gift of salvation," that gets turned into "you no longer have to seek your salvation, with fear and trembling," and "you don't need works, to build a Temple," so, if you would rather talk about that, then fine.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
mjrhealth said:
Nah itsays it as it is, you wont go to Him so you can have life all your posts say just that.
well, you can believe that if you like, but i have been accused of being drunk at the third hour, and it is me, here, telling you that you can meet Him in the Air, whenever you are ready, and wadr it is you telling me that i can do two mutually exclusive things at once, where knowing Christ is concerned.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
telling you that you can meet Him in the Air, whenever you are read
that happens when it happens but you cna meet Him now, but so many refuse teh offer.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
bbyrd009 said:
So, how do you know what major was talking about?
The body of Christ knows.

bbyrd009 said:
or, let me just say that i am aware of this "free gift of salvation," that gets turned into "you no longer have to seek your salvation, with fear and trembling," and "you don't need works, to build a Temple," so, if you would rather talk about that, then fine.
No, that what you turn it into. In real world, christians actually follow Jesus. It says work out your salvation, not work for your salvation.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
mjrhealth said:
that happens when it happens but you cna meet Him now, but so many refuse teh offer.
in the moment, perhaps...but grasp that you have planted a seed, regardless of an individual's response in the moment, and stop expecting immediate results, maybe. Let people find love when they are ready. They might even repeat your word to others, peers, holding it up, for ridicule, perhaps, and you get affirmation from one of the peers, fertilizing the seed a little. All depends upon where an individual's soil is at. Like that.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The body of Christ knows.

No, that what you turn it into. In real world, christians actually follow Jesus. It says work out your salvation, not work for your salvation.
ok well i don't wanna get into a faith/works debate, you need both, and in the real world there are no Christians, is another valid pov. In the real world Patriotic Christians are placing hands of protection "against concentrated satanic attack" on potuses who have openly declared for satan, too. "I don't have anything to ask forgiveness for, from God or anybody," etc.

In the real world, it cannot be denied that the Official Position is worshipping a Snake on a Pole, waiting for Jesus to come, or waiting to go be with Jesus in heaven, or whatever keeps peoples' eyes glued to the past or the future. Any human on earth that is not from a Western culture could easily point out ten-twenty comparisons to my life, and those in the Promised Land, right now. I live in a divided kingdom, among warring factions. I utilize slaves, who are not being treated right. My women seek well endowed men. On and on. I could fill a page. Or i could deny that i follow any idols. The veil is very real;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcqZ_9Ga6GY&t=7s 1:42 or so

So yes, what (you) turn it into. And who can deny that the prevailing message is "come here to get saved, and you don't have to seek that anymore, because then you have blessed assurance," and "count the cost" gets obscured, you might hear a little "if you can't declare for Jesus when it's hard, among peers whose respect you desire, then recognize," which don't get me wrong, is fine for a start, but a poor reflection of the cost ok. Virtually an imitation. A counterfeit, that will do until/if you find the real one. Like Easter.

So, what the overwhelming majority turn it into, is prolly a better reflection there.

And i can agree, it is "work out, not work for, salvation;" but the signs will be clear, when this has been absorbed as "i am out of Egypt now, laden with gold, a free man, Wandering," v "i have made it to the Promised Land." People who say they know something, they always know. See, when you know, something--that you really don't know at all--you cannot learn, something you don't know, because by definition you have already claimed to know, therefore you can't simultaneously 'don't know,' meaning any new perspective on the matter is unavailable to you, you will find a "valid" reason for rejecting it. Look for it in teachers. Or rather, recognize that people naturally go looking for a teacher, when they want to know something...and, you find what you seek.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The Great White Throne occurs after the 1,000 years. The 1,000 years have not begun yet. Rev 20:4-6.

No, lol. To be written in the book of life is based on belief Rom 10:9, not works. You must be born again to be written in the book of life.

1 John 5:12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.
you better believe all that stuff is happening right now, today, to someone, all those things, happening to different people, in their different points on their walk. That is what "The Revelation of Christ" means.

or BAM witness to me the first bit of fruit that you have gotten from your "discussion" over on "70 weeks, 1000 years." Besides contention, i mean, and strife.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
bbyrd009 said:
you better believe all that stuff is happening right now, today, to someone, all those things, happening to different people, in their different points on their walk. That is what "The Revelation of Christ" means.

or BAM witness to me the first bit of fruit that you have gotten from your "discussion" over on "70 weeks, 1000 years." Besides contention, i mean, and strife.
The judgment of the dead and 1000 years is future. The 70 weeks is past. I explained it all in the thread.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am still yet to figure out what you are speaking of, your posts are so full of double speak im not sure wheter you are coming ot going. All I know is this. Christ died for "all" the sins of mankind, it has happened it is done the work is complete as far as He and God are concerned, nothing more to do, Now it is up to ut to believe it is as God says Finished: that is what faith is all about,

Heb_11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Heb_11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

So to insist that one who knows He is saved should not belive such is like telling someone to stop believeing God. Should one not have faith in God just because another has doubt, not having faith is walking in disobedience because than one is not believeing God.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The judgment of the dead and 1000 years is future. The 70 weeks is past. I explained it all in the thread.
yes, we're all big on explaining, aren't we, and i explained that it is all happening HereNow, and it will all happen to you, at some point, before you close your eyes for the last time, and that you can see something different happening HereNow, in another seeker, and the descriptions even become obvious, they clarify, when you understand that "70 weeks" is a description of your life path, and you even find out where that pesky missing week went, about the same time you get "the 8th day." And no one wants the new wine, after tasting the old, with all due respect. "You do not know where you came from, or where you are going."

See what you will see.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
mjrhealth said:
I am still yet to figure out what you are speaking of, your posts are so full of double speak im not sure wheter you are coming ot going. All I know is this. Christ died for "all" the sins of mankind, it has happened it is done the work is complete as far as He and God are concerned, nothing more to do, Now it is up to ut to believe it is as God says Finished: that is what faith is all about,

Heb_11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Heb_11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

So to insist that one who knows He is saved should not belive such is like telling someone to stop believeing God. Should one not have faith in God just because another has doubt, not having faith is walking in disobedience because than one is not believeing God.
well, that i am not suiting you is fine, no problem there; just go find someone else who has been openly accused by your peers, and/or you, of being drunk at the third hour, and whenever it suits you, too. If you have a quote of some double speak, then post it, and i'll clarify it if i can, sometimes i can interpret, too, lol. And if you don't, then see what you will see there.

And understand that i am not calling anyone to lose faith, but to examine beliefs. "He who would save his soul will lose it."

So to insist that one who knows He is saved should not belive such is like telling someone to stop believeing God.
ah, well you lost me @ "one who knows he is saved," at least until you address "He who knows does not yet know as he ought," and "he who holds out to the end will be saved," and even "I will raise him up on the last day," et al.

(Be careful of that last one, if you're carrying a cross already! :))

16“Look, I’m sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as serpents and as harmless as doves.v
17Because people will hand you over to sanhedrinsw and flog you in their synagogues,x beware of them.
18You will even be brought before governors and kings because of Me, to bear witness to them and to the nations.y
19But when they hand you over, don’t worry about how or what you should speak.z For you will be given what to say at that hour,
20because you are not speaking, but the Spiritaa of your Father is speaking through you.ab
21“Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child. Children will even rise up against their parents and have them put to death.ac
22You will be hated by everyone because of My name.ad But the one who endures to the end will be delivered.ae,af
23When they persecute you in one town, escape to another.ag For I assure you: You will not have covered the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
24A discipleah is not above his teacher, or a slave above his master.ai
25It is enough for a disciple to become like his teacher and a slave like his master. If they called the head of the houseBeelzebul,’ how much more the members of his household!

(I assure you; you will not run out of congregations of lost sheep before Christ returns, ok. Not happening, iow. Forget that idea, as soon as you can, iow.)

Nov 2, 2016
USA
bbyrd009 said:
yes, we're all big on explaining, aren't we, and i explained that it is all happening HereNow, and it will all happen to you, at some point, before you close your eyes for the last time, and that you can see something different happening HereNow, in another seeker, and the descriptions even become obvious, they clarify, when you understand that "70 weeks" is a description of your life path, and you even find out where that pesky missing week went, about the same time you get "the 8th day." And no one wants the new wine, after tasting the old, with all due respect. "You do not know where you came from, or where you are going."

See what you will see.
No, I would say its the 7th day when some get drunk at the 4th hr. the life path is in the misky wait. life path 80 weeks total. check the snake nahirashu.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
No, I would say its the 7th day when some get drunk at the 4th hr. the life path is in the misky wait. life path 80 weeks total. check the snake nahirashu.
ah. i get no relevant return for "nahirashu." got a link? ty

i don't see any of that in Scripture? 4th hour? hmm.